Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 10:00:06:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660198 Posts in 298566 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Shooting Gallery USA (4353.2) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Shooting Gallery USA (4353.2)  (Read 974 times)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #12 on: 12 20, 14, 04:44:20:PM » Reply

As a convicted felon, he could not legally possess the firearms he used in his attack.

No need for more laws as the law prevented him from owning one.   Also laws prevented him from making his IED explosives.   Not a 2nd Amendment issue, hawky, sorry.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #13 on: 12 20, 14, 04:52:46:PM » Reply

McQuilliams had served about seven years in federal prison for bank robbery and was released in 2000. As a convicted felon, he could not legally possess the firearms he used in his attack. Austin Police Chief Art Acevedo said investigators are still trying to determine how he got them.

Let us know when you find out, Hawky...
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #14 on: 12 20, 14, 05:35:18:PM » Reply

Apparently Local5th still doesn't understand that an appeal to ridicule  is a logical fallacy . And apparently local5th doesn't realise that I his fallacious argument includes other logical fallacies: a red herring, straw man, and false analogy. What's apparent here is Local5th' foolish and fallacious argument.

Thanks Hawk. You fill my day with smiles too.
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« Reply #15 on: 12 21, 14, 11:34:00:AM » Reply

What common sense gun law would have prevented this faggothawkshitter....
1965hawks

« Reply #16 on: 12 29, 14, 07:34:33:PM » Reply

What common sense gun law would have prevented this faggothawkshitter....

Where did you get the absurd notion that laws prevent a fact from happening, xxxx!!-nose John?
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #17 on: 12 29, 14, 08:55:44:PM » Reply

Why do you complain about non-sequitors, ad hominems and most of the bullshit you claim is used your faulty arguments, shithawk?

You liberally engage in all the shit you accuse others of doing.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #18 on: 12 29, 14, 09:58:58:PM » Reply

"In 1992 he was involved in an armored car robbery at the First State Bank here in Austin. He was shot while being taken into custody, convicted in federal court and later released from prison in 2000. Investigators say, after his release, McQuilliams grew angry because he couldn't find a job and told friends he thought immigrants we getting special treatment."

A prohibited person!

Another failure for gun control!

Another victory for criminals everywhere!

Another defeat for the law abiding!

We don't need gun control, we need criminal control!

Still 1965hawks refuses to say what "common sense" gun laws would have prevented this occurring!
1965hawks

« Reply #19 on: 01 03, 15, 02:53:21:PM » Reply

A prohibited person!

Still 1965hawks refuses to say what "common sense" gun laws would have prevented this occurring!

D2D,

You still haven't told me how any law would prevent something from occurring? All you ever do is babble on and on about "prohibited" persons, "failure of gun control," "victory for criminals everywhere," "defeat for the law-abiding," and an undefined term--"criminal control."
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #20 on: 01 03, 15, 04:58:43:PM » Reply

Criminals are know for not following laws, shithawk.
1965hawks

« Reply #21 on: 01 05, 15, 04:52:22:PM » Reply

And apparently those who call themselves "law-abiding citizens" don't follow laws eithereither. Do they, dickhead_john? Take a seat and shut the fuck up.

And, no. I won't respond to your next reply.  It's like I told you: I'm not wasting my time this year responding tit for tat to the maniacal ranting and raving of an obvious lunatic like you. So go ahead and post one of your puerile replies you're noted for in this forum if you so desire. I'm not going to answer. Have fun babbling to yourself. By the way, DUMB_john, I'm sure you've noticed how all the other right-wingnuts in our forum have ignored your shit-for-brains, psychotic ass just like I have. Have you noticed? They don't support your dumb-fuck outburst. They just sit back and allow you to continue posting dumb bullshit; and I bet they enjoy laughing at your dumb ass make a damn fool of yourself--just as I do. So go ahead and continue babbling to yourself. Keep giving us something to laugh at--your DUMB ASS.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Adios, dilerante_juan.

Oops! Does that mean I'm a..."foreigner?"

ROTFLMAO   

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #22 on: 01 06, 15, 12:48:05:AM » Reply

"In 1992 he was involved in an armored car robbery at the First State Bank here in Austin. He was shot while being taken into custody, convicted in federal court and later released from prison in 2000. Investigators say, after his release, McQuilliams grew angry because he couldn't find a job and told friends he thought immigrants we getting special treatment."

A prohibited person!

sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #23 on: 01 06, 15, 09:41:49:AM » Reply

McQuilliams had served about seven years in federal prison for bank robbery and was released in 2000. As a convicted felon, he could not legally possess the firearms he used in his attack. Austin Police Chief Art Acevedo said investigators are still trying to determine how he got them.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Shooting Gallery USA (4353.2)
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory