Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 11:10:31:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661006 Posts in 298649 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: .Europe's Record Heat Tied Directly to Climate Change 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3  Print
Author Topic: .Europe's Record Heat Tied Directly to Climate Change  (Read 234 times)
wvit1001

« Reply #24 on: 12 19, 14, 02:00:18:PM » Reply

why do you cheer for pollution dan.  being a conservative you would think that you would be against people polluting your air.
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #25 on: 12 19, 14, 02:02:10:PM » Reply

Dan,

I believe there political agenda at work with this global warming BS, and that being One World Government/One World Currency all headed by the United Nations. Our Constitution would be secondary to the will of dictators...so we can kiss our gun rights good-bye.  The good news is, Americans are wising up, as the climate is not cooperating with their BS, since the Sun's activity is decreasing, and we are going into a 10 year+ cooling period, much like we saw in the 1950-1977 years.   
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #26 on: 12 19, 14, 02:03:35:PM » Reply

why do you cheer for pollution dan?

You mean why do I cheer for freedom and harmless activity?  Is that your question?

being a conservative you would think that you would be against people polluting your air.

I am indeed.  That's why I cheer for freedom and harmless activity.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #27 on: 12 19, 14, 02:06:00:PM » Reply

You are of course right, JTF.  I've known about their "hidden" climate agenda since the 1980's.  This global warming B.S. is just a means to an end for them.  Of course they don't care about the climate.  The only thing they care about is increasing their statist control over people.
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

« Reply #28 on: 12 19, 14, 02:09:46:PM » Reply

Dan,

Do you think wvit is aware that modern cars are less polluting than 30 years ago, or that use of natural gas, which is almost pollution free has increased...so the planet is actually cleaner than in the 1950-1977 period when the earth last had this Sun activity period? 
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #29 on: 12 19, 14, 02:14:18:PM » Reply

JTF,

You are right, the atmosphere is much cleaner (less smoke and solid particulates suspended in air).  Less smoke means more sunlight reaches the Earth, which means the surface temperature increases.  So by cleaning the air, we end up with a warmer climate.  But vit considers harmless carbon dioxide to be a pollutant.  By his definition, nitrogen is also a pollutant.
jst-the-fax
Contributor

« Reply #30 on: 12 19, 14, 03:14:01:PM » Reply

dan,

You are correct...CO2 is an insignificant part of the overall atmosphere...so that shows these One World Government Advocates got their theory backwards. 
Pages: 1 2 3  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: .Europe's Record Heat Tied Directly to Climate Change
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory