Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 11:33:03:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663026 Posts in 298837 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Like we said: Obama will give Illegals ObamaCare. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print
Author Topic: Like we said: Obama will give Illegals ObamaCare.  (Read 182 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 11 27, 14, 03:24:16:AM » Reply

We've been RIGHT every time we tell you what is coming next. And like little children who know NO better you always respond back with Uh uh!
Do you recall the guy who said you were Stupid?  And Marx (your God) calls you Useful Idiots.  Guess what -  its true..  Uh Huh!  Yes it is!

Obama HHS Secretary Encourages Illegals to Sign Up for Obamacare

Barack Obama’s Health and Human Services Secretary Sylvia Burwell recently told a group of Latino bloggers in an online chat that the Obama administration wants to make Obamacare available for illegal aliens.

You may recall back in 2009 that Rep. Joe Wilson, a Republican from my home state of South Carolina, yelled out “You lie!” to Barack Obama. He was chided and maligned in the press and even by so-called “conservatives” for calling Obama what he is. But do you recall what he said Obama was lying about? Let me refresh your memory.

First, Obama said that the idea of “death panels” was completely false. Now, that claim has been proven to be true.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 11 27, 14, 05:46:42:AM » Reply

He expressly said what he thought about the American people as he spoke about how the unconstitutional law was passed. He called the American people stupid and said their stupidity was “really, really critical for the thing to pass.”

Notice how lying to the American people is completely justified by Obama administration standards so long as the ends justify the means.

Lack of transparency might be a huge political advantage in the short term, but long term there are consequences from voters.

Obamacare in its entirely was “sold” on lies. From the promise to keep your doctor to claims insurance rates would go down, not up — to hiding that the legislation was in fact a tax until of course it was necessary to argue it was a tax to save the legislation at the Supreme Court. Government bureaucrats promising an expansion of care knowing care under Obamacare would be limited, etc. Hell, even the official name for Obamacare, “The Affordable Care Act,” is a lie. Obamacare isn’t affordable.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 11 27, 14, 05:56:09:AM » Reply

I always maintained this was one of Obamacare's big lies: illegals will be part of it and won't be excluded from it.  The lefties, as usual, responded violently.

And, as usual, the lefties were either lying or wrong.
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #3 on: 11 27, 14, 06:12:33:AM » Reply

Yeah... and chem trails are real, and Obama was born in Kenya, and the economy is in the tank, and there is a vast left wing conspiracy to convert to Sharia law... and whatever other goofy crap you goofball's can dream up.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving anyway.
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #4 on: 11 27, 14, 06:15:01:AM » Reply

Is it any wonder sane people don't take you seriously?
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #5 on: 11 27, 14, 06:18:02:AM » Reply

what a damn lie.  why are fake christians such goddamn liars?
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« Reply #6 on: 11 27, 14, 06:18:22:AM » Reply

And yet we wonder how it is you can continue to believe the liar in chief when a reasonable person would realize that obama does nothing but lie, the maple city moron....
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

« Reply #7 on: 11 27, 14, 06:24:00:AM » Reply

Just more of Barry's "FU!" to America.

John Adams

« Reply #8 on: 11 27, 14, 06:25:19:AM » Reply

John Adams

« Reply #9 on: 11 27, 14, 06:26:30:AM » Reply

Obama (Sep. 2009): "There are also those who claim that our reform effort will insure illegal immigrants. This, too, is false – the reforms I'm proposing would not apply to those who are here illegally."

illegally."
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #10 on: 11 27, 14, 06:30:22:AM » Reply

Your cartoonish posters don't give you any more credibility Adams. I believe you use them as masturbation fodder.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 11 27, 14, 06:33:07:AM » Reply

You're a dirty little man, wmd. 

And a jackass, too.
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Like we said: Obama will give Illegals ObamaCare.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory