Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 09:42:42:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660902 Posts in 298642 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why is the right harping on the rioting in Ferguson? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Why is the right harping on the rioting in Ferguson?  (Read 637 times)
littleeye
Honored Member

« Reply #12 on: 11 26, 14, 09:42:11:PM » Reply

I will wager that most of the black owned businesses that were destroyed in these riots were run by black women. It should not be a surprise that it is black men that have destroyed these operations.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #13 on: 11 26, 14, 09:47:54:PM » Reply

It seems that some people find looting and rioting acceptable.
KensanIV

« Reply #14 on: 11 26, 14, 10:00:44:PM » Reply

Adams, You are dead-bang correct on Hawks being a commie.. and Obama isn't too far away either.

We need to get these fools out of office, (so that mentally retards cannot vote from them)  before they fu** up this nation beyond repair.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #15 on: 11 26, 14, 10:46:56:PM » Reply

Blacks are the ones who should be harping. Those idiots are burning down minority owned businesses.
KensanIV

« Reply #16 on: 11 27, 14, 11:31:43:AM » Reply

The irony among blacks in Ferguson is sad.  But then again that seems to be the norm.  I recall when Rodney King was killed in Calif...they did the same thing.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #17 on: 11 27, 14, 11:50:42:AM » Reply

Why do liberals like 1965hawks endorse the rioting in Ferguson?

Why do they approve of stripping innocent people of their rights, freedom and property?
1965hawks

« Reply #18 on: 11 29, 14, 12:01:56:PM » Reply

anchoragedan: "What was the subject that you think is being changed now?"

if you had actually read the article before you submitted your response, you wouldn't have had to ask that question, anchoragedan.

"From the very beginning, before St. Louis County prosecuting attorney Robert McCulloch had uttered the first word of his defensive and dissembling speech, the fix was in. The conspiracy this time was not to protect Officer Darren Wilson from standing trial for the killing of Michael Brown, though that was certainly related. This time, the conspiracy was to organize the announcement of Wilson’s exoneration in as provocative a way possible. The ultimate goal was to manipulate the public and the press into forgetting the real story of Ferguson, and bicker about the morality of rioting instead. "

http://www.alternet_org/news-amp-politics/rights-vile-ferguson-ploy-why-they-really-want-focus-riots
1965hawks

« Reply #19 on: 11 29, 14, 12:05:31:PM » Reply

Why do liberals like 1965hawks endorse the rioting in Ferguson? Why do they approve of stripping innocent people of their rights, freedom and property?

Why does D2D insist on propping up straw men to attack by "refuting" arguments I never made?
1965hawks

« Reply #20 on: 11 29, 14, 12:13:37:PM » Reply

The irony among blacks in Ferguson is sad.  But then again that seems to be the norm.  I recall when Rodney King was killed in Calif...they did the same thing.

KensanIV,

Your racism has clouded your memory--Rodney King wasn't killed; he drowned. And I don't remember any rioting that followed his death. Truth is, the norm in this forum is the blatant race-baiting employed by you and your fellow conservatives in this forum.
1965hawks

« Reply #21 on: 11 29, 14, 12:17:15:PM » Reply

Blacks are the ones who should be harping. Those idiots are burning down minority owned businesses.

"From the very beginning, before St. Louis County prosecuting attorney Robert McCulloch had uttered the first word of his defensive and dissembling speech, the fix was in. The conspiracy this time was not to protect Officer Darren Wilson from standing trial for the killing of Michael Brown, though that was certainly related. This time, the conspiracy was to organize the announcement of Wilson’s exoneration in as provocative a way possible. The ultimate goal was to manipulate the public and the press into forgetting the real story of Ferguson, and bicker about the morality of rioting instead. "

In other words, the same thing as Local5th is doing here.
1965hawks

« Reply #22 on: 11 29, 14, 12:25:11:PM » Reply

Baretta19: "AlterNet.org, ROFL  an organization that would have no issue with supporting Hitler, Charles Manson or the unibomber et al, You don't need to go any further than the 1st paragraph to smell the vile hatred spewed by some moron with no facts and even less intelligence."

To whom it may concern: Notice that there's absolutely nothing in the malarkey Baretta19  posted that above refutes a single claim made in the AlterNet article I submitted for the forum's perusal.

http://alternet.org/news-amp-politics/rights-vile-ferguson-ploy-why-they-really-want-focus-riots
1965hawks

« Reply #23 on: 11 29, 14, 12:30:44:PM » Reply

Adams, You are dead-bang correct on Hawks being a commie.. and Obama isn't too far away either. We need to blah blah blah blah....

KensanIV,

Your logical fallacy: Ad Hominem--attacking the person making the argument instead of attacking the argument itself and pointing out where it lacks merit.

Tour calling me a "commie" neither addresses nor refutes the contents of the article I posted. Does it, KensanIV?

http://alternet.org/news-amp-politics/rights-vile-ferguson-ploy-why-they-really-want-focus-riots
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why is the right harping on the rioting in Ferguson?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory