Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 06:56:34:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653552 Posts in 297938 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: SCOTUS Justice explains how Ferguson Grand Jury erred 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3  Print
Author Topic: SCOTUS Justice explains how Ferguson Grand Jury erred  (Read 561 times)
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #24 on: 11 26, 14, 07:54:22:PM » Reply

So jiggyboo, you view al Sharpton jesse Jackson Obama and holder as gods! Louie louie even made the claim obama was the messiah, and another negro proclaimed that Obama was the lord and savior!
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #25 on: 11 26, 14, 07:57:40:PM » Reply

(( It was the spot on the wall behind him. ))

What wall?? Brown was in the middle of the street. And the allege kill shot would have pushed his brain down his throat...
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« Reply #26 on: 11 26, 14, 08:04:02:PM » Reply

(( It was the spot on the wall behind him. ))

What wall?? Brown was in the middle of the street. And the allege kill shot would have pushed his brain down his throat...

It would have pushed his brain down his throat if only he had a brain.....
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

« Reply #27 on: 11 26, 14, 08:07:29:PM » Reply

Haha!!  Can't argue that point, John...
JigSaw-II

« Reply #28 on: 11 26, 14, 08:18:29:PM » Reply

(( So jiggyboo, you view al Sharpton jesse Jackson Obama and holder as gods! ))

Seeing as how I don't believe in your GOD. Those people you mentioned are just, in your opinion,  who you think they are...
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #29 on: 11 26, 14, 09:26:00:PM » Reply

Michael's stepfather should be in jail charged with inciting to riot.  He's the one who gave the order to Burn Ferguson down.  And people listened..

sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #30 on: 11 27, 14, 05:02:40:AM » Reply

An Associated Press review of thousands of pages of grand jury documents reveals numerous examples of statements made during the shooting investigation that were inconsistent, fabricated or provably wrong. For one, the autopsies ultimately showed Brown was not struck by any bullets in his back.

The grand jury had to weigh testimony that conflicted with physical evidence and conflicting statements by witnesses as it decided whether Wilson should face charges.

Their inconsistencies began almost immediately after the shooting, from people in the neighborhood, the friend walking with Brown during the encounter and even one woman who authorities suggested probably wasn't even at the scene at the time.

One witness had told the FBI that Wilson shot Brown in the back and then "stood over him and finished him off." But in his grand jury testimony, this witness acknowledged that he had not seen that part of the shooting, and that what he told the FBI was "based on me being where I'm from, and that can be the only assumption that I have."

The witness, who lives in the predominantly black neighborhood where Brown was killed, also acknowledged that he changed his story to fit details of the autopsy that he had learned about on TV.

"So it was after you learned that the things you said you saw couldn't have happened that way, then you changed your story about what you seen?" a prosecutor asserted.

"Yeah, to coincide with what really happened," the witness replied.

Another man, describing himself as a friend of Brown's, told a federal investigator that he heard the first gunshot, looked out his window and saw an officer with a gun drawn and Brown "on his knees with his hands in the air." He added: "I seen him shoot him in the head."

But when later pressed by the investigator, the friend said he had not seen the actual shooting because he was walking down the stairs at the time and instead had heard details from someone in the apartment complex.

"What you are saying you saw isn't forensically possible based on the evidence," the investigator told the friend.
Shortly after that, the friend asked if he could leave.

"I ain't feeling comfortable," he said.

Associated Press writers Michael Kunzelman, Catherine Lucey, Nomaan Merchant, Garance Burke, Jeff Donn, David B. Caruso and Paul Weber

Related:

Black Mob Violence Now a Sickness
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« Reply #31 on: 11 27, 14, 06:09:40:AM » Reply

The posting here by the hawker is some what disingenuous given the title is a slanted distortion of truth....

The facts of the case in 1992 do not coincide with this case, stink progress and it team of miscreants tried to link a Conservative Justice with a case that was not the least bit comparable.....
Pages: 1 2 3  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: SCOTUS Justice explains how Ferguson Grand Jury erred
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory