Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 08:18:15:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653596 Posts in 297942 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: SCOTUS Justice explains how Ferguson Grand Jury erred 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: SCOTUS Justice explains how Ferguson Grand Jury erred  (Read 562 times)
1965hawks

« on: 11 26, 14, 04:06:10:PM » Reply

"Justice Antonin Scalia, in the 1992 Supreme Court case of United States v. Williams, explained what the role of a grand jury has been for hundreds of years."

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2014/11/26/3597322/justice-scalia-explains-what-was-wrong-with-the-ferguson-grand-jury/
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« Reply #1 on: 11 26, 14, 04:10:47:PM » Reply

Eh, Scalia has made no comment one way or another regarding the Ferguson Grand Jury.....
Baretta19

« Reply #2 on: 11 26, 14, 04:14:10:PM » Reply

Kinda funny that from 1992 until now many grand juries have convened and yet this is the only one we hear is "wrong', I can't help but be entertained by so much concern over some douche bag getting his brains blown out
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

« Reply #3 on: 11 26, 14, 04:15:57:PM » Reply

Kinda funny that from 1992 until now many grand juries have convened and yet this is the only one we hear is "wrong', I can't help but be entertained by so much concern over some douche bag getting his brains blown out

If brown had had any brains he would not have committed at least three felonies on 09 Aug 2014......
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 11 26, 14, 04:24:56:PM » Reply

Brown's IQ was probably lower than his height, which  explains his suicide!
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #5 on: 11 26, 14, 04:26:21:PM » Reply

"Burn this b---- down!".  What's a kid to do when raised in this type of environment.  Maybe we should blame Michael's stepfather for Michael's  bad choices...
ttopcat

« Reply #6 on: 11 26, 14, 04:36:02:PM » Reply

His parents should have closer taps on him I agree!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 11 26, 14, 04:37:48:PM » Reply

How about putting the blame were the blame belongs, and that is on the black leadership, after all Africans have a tribal background and tribal leaders that thinks and decides what they do when they do it how they do it and why they  do it, in other words the vast majority are not capable enough to make their own decisions so they follow instructions.
John Adams

« Reply #8 on: 11 26, 14, 04:43:11:PM » Reply

Kind of reminiscent when the Berlin wall fell down.....

Support personnel who went over there to assist the newly freed East Germans quickly learned they were virtually helpless in that the very basic day to day functions were impossible for the newly freed East Germans to accomplish, they were lost....
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #9 on: 11 26, 14, 04:49:06:PM » Reply

DBM ~ As I understand it, Blacks are very Religious.  So I would say they do have a leader.  Your GOD.  So why would they need anyone else...
seahooker

« Reply #10 on: 11 26, 14, 05:33:51:PM » Reply

good point, the prosecutor had no evidence to bring to the grand jury that would indict the officer! being a good democrat, the prosecutor took the heat off himself and transferred it to the grand jury.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #11 on: 11 26, 14, 05:53:53:PM » Reply

Shows you what great lengths liberals will go to in order to lie to the public!

1965hawks and Stink progress have no shame and no honesty!
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: SCOTUS Justice explains how Ferguson Grand Jury erred
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory