Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 03:05:08:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662784 Posts in 298813 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: SHOOTING GALLERY USA (4330) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: SHOOTING GALLERY USA (4330)  (Read 482 times)
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #12 on: 11 26, 14, 05:10:28:PM » Reply

Your full of shit hawks --You only count gun deaths as though they are the only was people are assaulted --Its cherry picking --My Charts show VIOLENT crimes against people and as You can see WE the USA are very low and below the median for all country's .

IN fact IF you took out BLACK crimes of violence WE the USA would be way towards the bottom==Dont bother arguing with me as your Saul alinski bullshit Is Just That Bullshit 0--That you repost over and over again !
1965hawks

« Reply #13 on: 11 26, 14, 05:12:07:PM » Reply

John,

Here's what should really be shameful, even to a racist gun nut like you.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/11/these-charts-show-just-how-bad-gun-violence-is-in-the-us-when-compared-to-other-developed-countries/
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #14 on: 11 26, 14, 05:51:48:PM » Reply

1965hawks is for any and all violence in society except gun violence!

He seems to think you are deader if you are killed with a gun instead of a knife!
1965hawks

« Reply #15 on: 11 26, 14, 06:09:30:PM » Reply

1965hawks is for any and all violence in society except gun violence. He seems to think you are deader if you are killed with a gun instead of a knife.

And evidently D2D seems to think her posting preposterous straw men and lame brained allegations will somehow support her debunked arguments, even though she's been proven wrong countless times before now.
KensanIV

« Reply #16 on: 11 26, 14, 09:46:11:PM » Reply

KensanIV,

How can you blabber about over-regulation when you support a political party and a special interest group that's philosophically opposed to any regulation of firearms? And, speaking of gun laws and gun related violence in Chicago....

No picking... I asked a question.  IS IT WORKING IN CHICAGO? 

Are the blacks killing blacks?  For sure YOU can find a site in the googles that will support any thesis that you want to insist is fact.

Oh hell yes, there is no doubt that there are other cities worse or better than Chicago... and there are probably some that have tougher gun laws.

LAWS DO NOT MATTER TO THOSE WHO WISH TO BREAK THEM. Nor does it MATTER WHERE IN THE STATE OF ILLINOIS WHERE THEY BOUGHT OR OBTAINED THE GUNS.

So, perhaps they went to East St. Louis or Kenosha Wisc and got their illegal weapons and CARRIED THEM INTO CHICAGO.  Does that give them a pass for killing their homeboy for a bad drug deal?

Are you saying that if the whole USA enacted some sort of gun prohibition that applied equally to the whole country, that this would stop the problem?  Then you are an ideologue who can't even buy a clue if Vanna was standing at the end of your table.

That would require a change in the constitution...and that ain't goanna happen.

The secret is supporting the laws that are on the books, as well as educating those who think that banishing a weapon and shooting their favorite dealer is okay, after all he screwed you.

Liberals scare me, they are too dumb for free air.
1965hawks

« Reply #17 on: 01 09, 15, 07:17:43:PM » Reply

To: KensanIV

Chicago?

Chicago isn't proof that gun control doesn't work.
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/02/15/1599631/no-chicago-isnt-proof-that-gun-regulation-doesnt-work/
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: SHOOTING GALLERY USA (4330)
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory