Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 01:01:20:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663481 Posts in 298880 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: liberals piss me off 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: liberals piss me off  (Read 84 times)
seahooker

« on: 11 25, 14, 09:46:24:PM » Reply

they want me to pay for their education, medicine, food and etc.

I am 70 years old and working, why? I paid for my kids education, one has a PHD and the other a masters The other two, I lost one to the military and another is a cop. We took nothing from the government, we weren't brought up by my coal miners family to put a hand out.
now in addition to paying off my kids education loans, I am paying for all you lazy ass liberals and your lazy ass ideas!

liberalism offers only the incentive of laziness!!!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 11 25, 14, 09:56:12:PM » Reply

Liberalism punishes the productive while rewarding the dependent!
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #2 on: 11 25, 14, 09:58:49:PM » Reply

I don't mind paying for a Liberals education.  It just pisses me off when I find out they wastes it.

KensanIV

« Reply #3 on: 11 25, 14, 09:59:53:PM » Reply

Seahooker, You are reading from the same page and talking just as I have been for years.

Please try to understand how liberals think. 

It is their right for this large and generous government to work its "share the wealth redistribution plan" by taking it from you who was smart enough to prepare for a life time of work by getting the education and training to make a comfortable living and be a proud parent to children who have also learned the (former) work ethic that is admired by most of the others who have achieved similar achievements.

And what they can't take from you and give to those who did exactly the opposite from your work ethic to achieve their welfare status.  They borrow it from the future earnings of your children and/or grandchildren to pay it back.

And if the can't take it from you in taxes, they will regulate it out of you by administratively filing a new law that will employ thousands and cost hundreds of millions to implement to make certain that you jump thru hoops or pay a penalty because you didn't follow their rules.

Friday the 28th, Obama will release almost 3500 new regulations (many from the EPA or the FDA) to put the squeeze even tighter on those who have been smart enough to start a business and make a few bucks.

Calling Obama the food stamp president is too kind.

What a bunch of inept idiots did they vote in leadership of this country?
seahooker

« Reply #4 on: 11 25, 14, 10:02:53:PM » Reply

with Obama we got a it was time to elect a black President, but, Obama was totally the wrong man!!!
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #5 on: 11 25, 14, 11:06:36:PM » Reply

BETTER TO BE PISSED OFF, THAN PISSED ON...
Baretta19

« Reply #6 on: 11 26, 14, 04:55:11:AM » Reply

they want me to pay for their education, medicine, food and etc.

Well yeah how else will they get any votes,?
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #7 on: 11 26, 14, 09:00:08:AM » Reply

what are you dumbfuck coots even talking about?  you don't even pay income tax anymore, dumbfuck seahooker.  shut the fuck up, despondent old man.  those young guys you are crying about ARE PAYING YOU TO COLLECT SOCIAL SECURITY AND MEDICARE AND FOOD STAMPS AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU GET FOR SITTING ON YOUR ASS GRIPING ALL DAY.  chill, old man.  i guess the republican dumbshit part of you would rather the income tax you no longer pay go to the already rich and the corporations they control rather than to help kids and working folks and seniors that actually need some help...what a dumbfuck bitch you are. 

* Old-Man-Yells-At-Cloud-the-simpsons.gif (26.78 KB, 265x199 - viewed 12 times.)
seahooker

« Reply #8 on: 11 26, 14, 01:24:29:PM » Reply

ho, you dumb fuck, I pay more in Federal Income tax a year than you get from government handouts!
KensanIV

« Reply #9 on: 11 26, 14, 03:47:15:PM » Reply

I do also still pay federal income tax even though I have been retired since 97.  Not to mention I have to pay township taxes, country and state tax from some of my income.. and I won't even get into property tax, school & sales tax, gasoline tax, cigarette and liquor tax.. as well as all of the hidden tax.

The reality is - we pay tax on tax... And if you think you own your home, try NOT paying taxes for a couple of years.
seahooker

« Reply #10 on: 11 26, 14, 05:31:05:PM » Reply

I probably pay more in California income tax a year than ho gets from his government handouts!
KensanIV

« Reply #11 on: 11 26, 14, 09:48:28:PM » Reply

Ho Daddy is on some sort of disability from the US govt... He claims that is because he has a heart replacement... I think it is mental...He had too many therapy sessions and gender identity seminars. 
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: liberals piss me off
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About