Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 06:28:41:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653547 Posts in 297936 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Ferguson, the lefts newest war on civil society...... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Ferguson, the lefts newest war on civil society......  (Read 77 times)
Baretta19

« Reply #12 on: 11 26, 14, 03:42:54:PM » Reply

Well they could have made the case that justice is color blind but that would sound funny coming from a couple of racist
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« Reply #13 on: 11 26, 14, 03:43:26:PM » Reply

Who has been made better by the actions of the rioters in Ferguson, anyone.....

obama and holder condone their behavior.....
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #14 on: 11 26, 14, 03:45:04:PM » Reply

our judicial system sucks....

really sucks...

What's wrong with it?  The facts won.

and I too am outraged by the (findings)....

You are outraged that facts won over irrational emotion?

there was no reason for the officer to shoot this guy... no reason.

The facts say otherwise.

but he did and he got away with murder

The grand jury says there was no murder.

in the first degree.

I can't imagine having so little disregard for my credibility that I would say that Officer Wilson went to work that day with the plan to kill someone in cold blood.  WMD is clearly a person who doesn't give a crap whether people believe him or not.  It's like he is begging people to not trust anything he says.  Why is he intentionally trashing his own credibility?
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #15 on: 11 26, 14, 03:46:01:PM » Reply

Dan ~ And you honestly think saying those thing would have stopped the violence in Ferguson.  Give me a fucking break.  You are more naïve than I thought.

The Grand Jury made the right call.  And the THUGS of Ferguson went into Temper Tantrums Mode.  If the Thugs didn't listen to Michael's Mom's call for a peaceful protest, they certainly aren't going to listen to Obama or Holder.

Remember, it's not the peaceful people that are rioting, the THUGS are...
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #16 on: 11 26, 14, 03:59:30:PM » Reply

Dan ~ And you honestly think saying those thing would have stopped the violence in Ferguson.

Not completely.  It probably would have made some difference, as it removed their cover.

You are more naïve than I thought.

LOL!  That's hilarious.

The protesters have been lied to.  They've been told by Obama, Holder, and Leslie Spatula (Brownie's mom) that Brown was unjustly shot.  They gave permission for the rioting when they told that lie.
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« Reply #17 on: 11 26, 14, 04:01:33:PM » Reply

Do not forget the gentle giants step dad, louis head, a former gang banger himself "Burn it, burn this bitch down".....
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

« Reply #18 on: 11 26, 14, 04:41:30:PM » Reply

(( They gave permission for the rioting when they told that lie. ))

How can an OPINION be a lie. At that point in time, that's all it was, an opinion. one of many opinions going around back then.

Believe me my friends, THUGS do not need permission to do what they do best, DISTROY people's lives.  And if you look really close, the peaceful people are staying home...
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #19 on: 11 26, 14, 04:50:47:PM » Reply

Obama and holder both need to keep their mouths shut!
JigSaw-II

« Reply #20 on: 11 26, 14, 05:01:45:PM » Reply

(( Obama and holder both need to keep their mouths shut! ))

OH SO you don't support the 1st Amendment.   I don't like what you have to say either, so maybe you should keep your mouth shut also.  See how that works...
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #21 on: 11 26, 14, 05:03:22:PM » Reply

How can an OPINION be a lie.

It was a false statement of the facts.  Opinion has nothing to do with it.  You can't have an opinion on whether or not a fact is true.  You can't say it is your opinion that the sun rises in the west.  That is a lie.

Obama, Holder and Spatula all painted a false narrative that the case was racial and that the process was not fair.
JigSaw-II

« Reply #22 on: 11 26, 14, 05:21:46:PM » Reply

(( the process was not fair. ))

WHO decides if a process is fair or not.  Just because one doesn't like a process, doesn't necessarily mean it's not a fair process.  The process of public opinion, didn't look at the whole picture.  They only saw a White Cop killed a Black Man.  The Grand Jury looked at all the evidence and looked at the whole picture.  Took in the creditably of the witness and eliminated the un-creditable witness.  I would say that is about as fair as it can get. 

When you look at the population of Ferguson.  I think the vast majority of the Fegusonites agreed with the outcome of the Grand Jury.  And that is what I look at, irregardless of what people say...
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #23 on: 11 26, 14, 05:35:06:PM » Reply

WHO decides if a process is fair or not.

Any reasonable observer.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Ferguson, the lefts newest war on civil society......
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory