Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 05:56:27:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660562 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: holders justice department, may frame Wilson for murder 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: holders justice department, may frame Wilson for murder  (Read 47 times)
dont-blameme
Contributor

« on: 11 26, 14, 11:51:51:AM » Reply

even after the investigation shows brown's shooting was justified!
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #1 on: 11 26, 14, 12:16:08:PM » Reply

Nothing the "just us" department does would surprise me.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #2 on: 11 26, 14, 12:17:26:PM » Reply

you two chickenshits need to get married and move into the padded basement of the nearest KKK clubhouse closest to the trailer park where you live now. 
Local5th

« Reply #3 on: 11 26, 14, 12:23:11:PM » Reply

Why don't you get a brain ho boy?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 11 26, 14, 12:34:29:PM » Reply

Overlook whore boy, he thinks a white cop killing a black thug in self defense is a crime but a black cop shooting a unarmed white man for wearing ear phones is justified!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #5 on: 11 26, 14, 12:42:51:PM » Reply

There was no murder according to the grand jury.
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« Reply #6 on: 11 26, 14, 01:39:02:PM » Reply

dontblameme - the "investigation" didn't find anyone innocent.

The prosecutor dumped tons of evidence on the laps of laypersons and told them to digest it. And then a anti-justice prosecutor brought in Darren Wilson and told him to have AT IT with these very same grand jury laypersonss - spinning his web of fictional narrative about that day in Ferguson anyway he wanted, including spinning his version against some of the evidence. Contradictorily.

But no matter - Wilson suggested someone 30 feet away from him had to be executed, not just disarmed by shooting at Brown's knee or leg or thigh or arm, or shoulder.

Anywhere else but multiple shots to the head.

Intended only and solely to silence the only other witness to what he actually did - when HE initiated contact with Brown, who was simply standing on a street in bbroad daylight. No threat to anyone at all. No threat to Wilson. No threat to any Ferguson resident.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #7 on: 11 26, 14, 02:14:06:PM » Reply

too bad chickenshit killer wilson will never have to stand trial for his chickenshit murdering of an unarmed teenager in broad daylight on a public street. 
Local5th

« Reply #8 on: 11 26, 14, 10:34:00:PM » Reply

too bad chickenshit killer wilson will never have to stand trial for his chickenshit murdering of an unarmed teenager in broad daylight on a public street. 

Wilson didn't murder anyone.
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« Reply #9 on: 12 01, 14, 11:43:13:AM » Reply

No decision was made about who did what - all this grand jury DID was refuse to issue a true bill. They stepped down without deciding to indict.

Darren Wilson can still be charged with a crime if additional evidence or witnesses are presented to another grand jury, or if another prosecutor chooses to take murder charges before a persiding Judge in Missouri - for consideration in a preliminary trial.  Darren Wilson has not been cleared of all criminal intent here.

He just skirted criminal charges from this ONE GRAND JURY - that was dumped volumes of evidence and never engaged in a murder case by the prosecution - inexplicably.

Someone needs to explain why that was - every instance of murder going before a grand jury in Oregon (or Alaska where I previously resided) you had a prosecutor "trying" a defined case of murder, or homicide or manslaughter or some DEFINED criminal charge.

In Missouri you are allowed to drop boxes of evidence in a room, call in Darren Wilson to spin his tale discretionarily in secret for hours on end - and not tell the jurors what ANY of that "means"?

Come on, Missouri prosecutors office - come on. This ain't over yet- credit this DISENGAGED St. Louis Prosecutor for all of that. Trust me.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: holders justice department, may frame Wilson for murder
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory