Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 07:42:40:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663254 Posts in 298858 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: NOT Stolen In Ferguson!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: NOT Stolen In Ferguson!!  (Read 196 times)
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« on: 11 25, 14, 11:24:49:PM » Reply

justincase

« Reply #1 on: 11 25, 14, 11:28:34:PM » Reply

Because nothing says you care about a dead kid and the community more than stealing 50 pair of Air Jordans and then burning the store to the ground.
KensanIV

« Reply #2 on: 11 25, 14, 11:30:22:PM » Reply

Not all black Ferguson citizens were delighted with this action last night.  I saw one poor guy on the evening news who said that his place of employment had been burned to the ground and that he now had no job and didn't know how he would feed his family.

I hope someone in the area finds him and offers him a job nearby.  He seemed very sincere.

Just think if the Grand Jury had been all black citizens... How long would Officer Wilson have before he would have been jailed for 60 years.  Sort of a reversal of the OJ jury nullification. 
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #3 on: 11 26, 14, 06:38:34:AM » Reply

why does even a stupid fucking racist chickenshit like wd-40 think more than a tiny percentage of people who were pissed off by this bullshit decision to let the cop get away without even a fair trial were looters?  how stupid are you and justincase and kenyan to fall for that shit? sure, even one looter is one too many, but why confuse looting with how fucked up this decision and the murder of the unarmed teen are? THEY ARE TWO FUCKING SEPARATE ISSUES, YOU STUPID FUCK MORONS...ask yourself this, easily played dumbshits:

why did the white boys in charge decide to not release the grand jury stupid fuck decision when it was reached- at 1 in the afternoon, in daylight, when looters and other assholes would be less likely to take advantage of the situation for their own goddamn selfish reasons?  are you too stupid to see how they released it at night on purpose?  so that the looting would be more likely, the mob mentality would be more free to take hold of people?  where EVERYBODY would be on edge for about 6 fucking hours WAITING FOR THE DECISION AND THE CHANCES OF A MORE VIOLENT REACTION WOULD BE MAGNIFIED?  they wanted looting and violence.  then less focus would be on how fucked up the grand jury decision was.  do you morons not even see how fucked up this whole process has been?  why did they release the video of the guy strong arming the store for some cigars BEFORE they even released the cop's statement of what happened?  which was more crucial?  which was more designed to make the black kid look menacing and hoodlum like?
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #4 on: 11 26, 14, 09:16:16:AM » Reply

KensanIV

« Reply #5 on: 11 26, 14, 03:49:34:PM » Reply

Hoosier, Get yourself back on your meds and to a good therapist.  You know you need help. You can start with gender identity. 
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: NOT Stolen In Ferguson!!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory