Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 12:01:02:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653445 Posts in 297922 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Rep. advises Obama to invite Darren Wilson to the White House 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Rep. advises Obama to invite Darren Wilson to the White House  (Read 139 times)
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #12 on: 11 26, 14, 12:20:06:PM » Reply

WHY DIDN'T HE?

Because it would be like putting Obama on trial for Benghazi. There is not enough evidense to convict.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #13 on: 11 26, 14, 12:32:18:PM » Reply

You really do not understand do you that Obama honoring a criminal and ignoring the victim is a lapse of judgement, hooty? 
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #14 on: 11 26, 14, 12:41:00:PM » Reply

King assumes Obama is the least bit interested in fairness or truth.  The only thing a Wilson visit to the Whitehouse would accomplish is exposing Obama's hypocrisy.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #15 on: 11 26, 14, 02:02:25:PM » Reply

why would even chickenshit racist bitches like you want to invite a chickenshit murderer to your home?  and what lapses of judgment concerning this chickenshit killer has president obama made?  do you chickenshit teabaggers like dodging questions?  if there is some evidence of president obama having a lapse of judgment regarding this chickenshit killer, why can't any of you retarded brainwashed assholes provide any examples?
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #16 on: 11 26, 14, 02:05:06:PM » Reply

WHY DIDN'T HE?

Because it would be like putting Obama on trial for Benghazi. There is not enough evidense to convict.

convict him of what, chickenshit bitch? read this, if you can, lying motherfucker. 

from the freaking WALL STREET JOURNAL!!

By FELICIA SCHWARTZ
Updated Nov. 21, 2014 7:56 p.m. ET

A House report on the 2012 terrorist attacks in Benghazi, Libya, concludes that the Central Intelligence Agency and U.S. military responded properly and that Obama administration “talking points” were flawed, but didn’t find that administration officials attempted to mislead the public.

The two-year-long investigation by the Republican-led House intelligence committee is the latest congressional probe to examine the attacks, and its conclusions deflate allegations suggesting misconduct by the Obama administration.

Among other findings, the report concluded that a CIA response team hadn’t been ordered to “stand down” after an assault began on the U.S. compound, and didn’t delay a rescue operation.

The report also said there had been no intelligence failure prior to the attacks, and that intelligence on those who participated in the attacks “was and remains conflicting” concerning their identities, affiliations and motivations.

The panel said the CIA received all U.S. military support available at the time in the region, and said the military didn’t miss a chance to perform a rescue operation.

The deaths in the attack of U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens, of Foreign Service Officer Sean Smith and of CIA contractors Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty touched off months of acrimony over the lack of security for the U.S. facilities and spurred charges of misleading information.

Panel members said they have “endeavored to make the facts and conclusions within this report widely and publicly available so that the American public can separate the actual facts from the swirl of rumors and unsupported allegations.”

The report by the House intelligence panel is unlikely to be the last word on the furor over Benghazi. A separate investigation by a House select committee is under way and members said Friday they have reviewed the House intelligence report.

The issue is certain to be raised in the 2016 presidential race if Democrat Hillary Clinton , the secretary of state in 2012, decides to run. GOP attacks over Benghazi have focused on Mrs. Clinton, as well as on Susan Rice , then the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations and now the White House national security adviser.

Ms. Rice, appearing on television news programs a week after the Sept. 11, 2012, attacks, described the events in ways later found to be inaccurate.

The report Friday found that while public statements by Ms. Rice and other U.S. officials eventually were proven wrong, the inaccuracies stemmed from poor intelligence rather than manipulation of the information.

Rather than accusing Ms. Rice and the administration of deception, the panel said, “The early intelligence assessments and the administration’s initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate.”

Much of the report deals with the intelligence behind the talking points, because the committee focused on the role of intelligence agencies in the attacks.

Early intelligence indicated that the attacks evolved from a protest, the report said. Other available early intelligence—which turned out later to be correct—didn’t assert there had been a protest.

Nonetheless, the CIA initially assessed that the attacks grew out of a protest, the House report said. The CIA changed its initial assessment nearly a week after Ms. Rice appeared on Sunday shows to discuss the event, determining there had been no demonstration.

The report found that analysts received 21 reports that a protest occurred in Benghazi, including 14 from public reports and others from the CIA, the Defense Department and the National Security Agency.

In a statement, Rep. Mike Rogers (R., Mich.), the committee chairman, and Rep. C.A. “Dutch” Ruppersberger (D., Md.), the senior Democrat, said the report stemmed from “thousands of hours” of investigation, including interviews with senior intelligence officials and security personnel and an extensive review of documents and intelligence assessments.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/house-report-cia-military-acted-properly-in-benghazi-attacks-1416616698
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #17 on: 11 26, 14, 10:40:37:PM » Reply

convict him of what, chickenshit bitch?

That was my point ho boy. There is nothing to convict Wilson for.
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Rep. advises Obama to invite Darren Wilson to the White House
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory