Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 08:37:09:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662546 Posts in 298795 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 83 percent of whites killed by whites 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: 83 percent of whites killed by whites  (Read 61 times)
darkflower

« on: 11 24, 14, 08:02:57:AM » Reply

Stop being such racist idiots. There is not a bit of difference between people of different color, how you actually think otherwise is mind blowing. ditto for people of different religions. Everyone has the same anatomy and the same needs and psychology.

Gee, I guess all them whites killing each other means it is not the race of peace? Wonder how many of them are christians, so much for that being the religion of peace!
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #1 on: 11 24, 14, 08:12:29:AM » Reply

there is no reasoning with dumbfuck racists.  jerkwater actually quotes dumbfucks that believe there is an inherent, predictable and significant difference in IQs between races.  simply amazing. 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 11 24, 14, 08:29:55:AM » Reply

Most victims of race crime—about 90 per cent—are white.

Blacks committed 7.5 times more violent inter-racial crimes than whites even though the black population is only one-seventh the size of the white population. When these figures are adjusted on a per capita basis, they reveal an extraordinary disparity: blacks are committing more than 50 times the number of violent racial crimes of whites.

According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, most inter-racial murders involve black assailants and white victims, with blacks murdering whites at 18 times the rate that whites murder blacks.

According to the US Department of Justice survey of crime victims, more than 6.6 million violent crimes (murder, rape, assault and robbery) are committed in the US each year, of which about 20 per cent, or 1.3 million, are inter-racial crimes.

Just statistics...
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 11 24, 14, 08:31:45:AM » Reply

There is a predictable and significant difference in IQs between races according to science and scientists.  Asians and Ashkenazi Jews always score higher than all others as a group.

Just a fact.
darkflower

« Reply #4 on: 11 24, 14, 08:36:54:AM » Reply

And Neil Degrasse Tyson is still ten times smarter than you.
darkflower

« Reply #5 on: 11 24, 14, 08:39:45:AM » Reply

IQ is also not set. It can raise or lower to meet expectations.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #6 on: 11 24, 14, 08:53:48:AM » Reply

IQ tests are subjective.  any idiot knows that, i am surprised jerkwater doesn't.  there is no completely objective way to measure IQ.  if einstein had never learned to read he would never have been able to score well on an IQ test.  reading is a fundamental part of an IQ test...if the person being tested never really learned to read and write very well, or maybe had dyslexia, then he is not going to score very high on the test, regardless of his innate intelligence.  the cultural and ethnic background of the person/persons who created the IQ test also have an outcome on the accuracy of the test, if the taker of the test has a very different cultural and ethnic background and the context of the questions and the language used seems more confusing because of these differences.  the assholes you quote saying there are significant, inherent, predictable differences in IQ are AS COMMON AS THOSE "EXPERTS" RIGHT WINGERS USE TO SAY GLOBAL WARMING IS BOGUS.  they are a distinct minority!!  why would you want to believe a tiny minority over a large majority, moron?  because YOU WANT TO BELIEVE BLACKS AND MEXICANS HAVE LOWER IQs WHEN I KNOW FOR A FACT EVERYONE I HAVE EVER MET HAS A MUCH HIGHER IQ THAN YOU. 
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #7 on: 11 24, 14, 08:54:53:AM » Reply

IQ is also not set. It can raise or lower to meet expectations.

Yup. And most people will rise to expectations.
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 11 24, 14, 11:38:09:AM » Reply

LIBERALS DO NOT LIKE TESTING OF ANY KIND FOR THE SAME REASON THEY DO NOT LIKE SPORTS AS BOTH TESTS AND SPORTS REVEAL THAT SOME ARE SIMPLY BETTER OR SMARTER THAN OTHERS!
1965hawks

« Reply #9 on: 11 24, 14, 12:22:25:PM » Reply

"Can anyone shed light on the media’s fixation with so-called “Black on Black” hom!cide? You wouldn’t know it by listening to the mainstream media, but Black on Black hom¡cide has actually dropped from a high of 94% in the 1990s to 91.3% in 2012. This may not seem significant, until you realize that White on White homicide has risen during the same period. Yes. White-on-white crime is on the rise, so where's the outrage from the right-wing media and from our forum's racist whites?

http://breakingbrown.com/2014/03/white-on-white-crime-is-on-the-rise-so-wheres-the-outrage/
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 11 24, 14, 01:27:17:PM » Reply

A PhD student at Harvard submitted a dissertation claiming there is a measureable, identifiable, quantifiable correlation between race and IQ.  The dissertation was accepted by Harvard, and the degree conferred on Jason Richwine in 2009.

The typical liberal response to facts they don’t like is to deny, deny, deny and then strangle whomever had the temerity to speak.  This is also just stupid.

So what is the point of the denial?  Why argue that race is a nebulous concept that can’t be easily defined when the truth is so clearly the opposite, most of the time?

Student groups, those who are presumably actively in pursuit of knowledge and truth, want Harvard to shut down any research they deem inappropriate EVEN IF IT’S TRUE.

I wonder if those students know the motto of the school they go to?

Veritas.  It means truth.  That’s the whole point of university.  To pursue the truth.  Not “pursue only those truths which fit our ideological persuasions”.  Just truth.

The lack of imagination from the student groups at Harvard is troubling, but hardly surprising.  Their knee-jerk shrieking about banning the pursuit of truths they don’t like is part and parcel of liberal, feminist society.

In shutting down the conversation about race and IQ, Harvard students are explicitly saying they don’t WANT to find a reason behind low performance on IQ tests amongst certain racial groups.  They don’t CARE why some groups are not reaching their full human potential.  They don’t give ONE SINGLE FUCK about anyone other than themselves.

Now tell me again, who is the racist?

Harvard PhD student finds a correlation between race and IQ. Harvard students says even if it’s true, it shouldn’t be a topic of research.
1965hawks

« Reply #11 on: 11 24, 14, 01:33:48:PM » Reply

A PhD student at Harvard submitted a dissertation claiming there is a measureable, identifiable, quantifiable correlation between race and IQ.  The dissertation was accepted by Harvard, and the degree conferred on Jason Richwine in 2009. The typical liberal response blah blah blah blah blah blah....

Irrelevant tommyrot is always your typical response, sweetwater5s9.

http://breakingbrown.com/2014/03/white-on-white-crime-is-on-the-rise-so-wheres-the-outrage/

Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 83 percent of whites killed by whites
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory