Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 07:32:43:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660562 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Benghazi Security Team Forcefully Disagrees With New House Intel Repor 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Benghazi Security Team Forcefully Disagrees With New House Intel Repor  (Read 15 times)
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« on: 11 24, 14, 05:34:38:AM » Reply

Benghazi Security Team Forcefully Disagrees With New House Intel Report: We WERE Told To “Stand Down” 

Via PJ Media:

Saturday on C-SPAN’s Book TV, CIA Benghazi annex security team members Kris Paronto and Mark Geist answered questions about a report released Friday by the House Intelligence Committee on the 9/11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi in 2012. The two former CIA contractors pushed back forcefully against parts of the the committee’s conclusions about the night that Ambassador Chris Stevens, U.S. Foreign Service Information Management Officer Sean Smith, and CIA contractors Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were killed in Benghazi.

The report by the U.S. House of Representatives Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI), chaired by Republican Rep. Mike Rogers, concluded that “the CIA ensured sufficient security for CIA facilities in Benghazi” and that “appropriate U.S. personnel made reasonable tactical decisions that night.” The committee “found no evidence that there was either a stand down order or a denial of available air support.” The report, according to the House Intelligence Committee, is meant to serve as the “definitive House statement on the Intelligence Community’s activities before, during, and after the tragic events that caused the deaths of four brave Americans” so that the American public can separate “facts from the swirl of rumors and unsubstantiated allegations.”

Kris “Tanto” Paronto, co-author of the book 13 Hours: The Inside Account of What Really Happened in Benghazi, reacted to the report on Twitter Friday night and Saturday morning, prior to the C-SPAN interview:

Kris Paronto   @KrisParonto 
Follow
So this BS report came out.....i don't think these weak congressman understand our resolve..i promise i will bring them all down!!! #13hours

9:05 PM - 21 Nov 2014 Miami Beach, FL, United States

Paronto continued:

“We were told to stand down. We were delayed for approximately 27 minutes on our compound,” he said. “We do not know, as far as outside of our chain of command outside Libya, where that came from. We know that the stand down orders and the waits and the delays came from Libya. Came from chief of station, chief of base. Whether it came from anybody higher, we don’t answer that. We don’t know. And we’d like to know, but we have no idea.”

Paronto specifically reported they were told to stand down to Mike Rogers, one of the people behind this new House Report.

“Ma’am,” Paronto said, “during the House intel subcommittee I looked at Mike Rogers in the eyes and I said, ‘If we would have not been delayed — which, we were delayed three times — that we would have saved the ambassador’s life and Sean Smith’s life.’” He added, “Why he came out with the report, I don’t know what to tell you on that. You’re going to have to ask him. What we said in the book is what happened on the ground and that is the truth.”

Keep reading…

sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 11 24, 14, 07:14:49:AM » Reply

A lousy job of policing their own; but a terrific job of protecting their own.   When has it ever been any different?  This probe was all about protecting turf in Washington and not about getting at the truth.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Benghazi Security Team Forcefully Disagrees With New House Intel Repor
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory