Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 05:20:46:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660408 Posts in 298588 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Obama CANNOT change a Law via Executive Order. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Obama CANNOT change a Law via Executive Order.  (Read 513 times)
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #36 on: 11 24, 14, 09:03:38:AM » Reply

Personally I don't have a big problem with what Obama did. It was a grand stand act that formalizes what he has been doing for years. Nothing more. My only concern is I have yet to see what happens to those who don't take the offer to become legal.

Either way, we need to let it ride and get on with more important things.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #37 on: 11 24, 14, 09:28:32:AM » Reply

The issue for most is not the illegals at the moment but Obama subverting the Constitution which is a big deal and will be with future presidents and executive power.   No need for a Congress or the SC if the executive can do as he pleases with the Constitution, legislation and judicial power as he sees fit.   
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #38 on: 11 24, 14, 09:31:11:AM » Reply

Personally I don't have a big problem with what Obama did. It was a grand stand act that formalizes what he has been doing for years. Nothing more. My only concern is I have yet to see what happens to those who don't take the offer to become legal.

Either way, we need to let it ride and get on with more important things.

this just in:  anything a president does is widely publicized and could be considered a grandstand act.  executive orders, almost always, are publicized and would fall into that category.  if it was done secretly, right wingers would be complaining about it NOT being a grandstand act, and not done publicly. 

The issue for most is not the illegals at the moment but Obama subverting the Constitution which is a big deal and will be with future presidents and executive power.   No need for a Congress if the executive can do as he pleases with the Constitution and legislation.

the same exact way reagan and both bushes signed executive orders concerning immigration laws and other enforcement issues. 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #39 on: 11 24, 14, 09:33:37:AM » Reply

No, it is not the same and apparently you are to ignorant to understand that, Hooty.
wvit1001

« Reply #40 on: 11 24, 14, 09:57:39:AM » Reply

sweaty you have been wrong about everything you've ever posted and your wrong about this.  Benghazi - wrong, IRS - wrong, birth certificate - wrong, everything you believe is wrong.

this would tell an intelligent person something but then I guess that leaves you in the dark doesn't it.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #41 on: 11 24, 14, 10:01:26:AM » Reply

There is no more important issue than blatant government lawlessness.  Those who attempt to defend don't deserve recognition.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #42 on: 11 24, 14, 10:11:29:AM » Reply

Back up you accusations with proof what I have ever been wrong about, wvit as you opinion means little when you lie constantly on this board.

Post what I said if you can...
wvit1001

« Reply #43 on: 11 24, 14, 10:14:19:AM » Reply

wrong wrong wrong.  sweaty you are a complete dumbass and you've proved it over and over.

you're only reply is to prove it, show you the posts.   hahahhahhahaaa, you show your ignorance every day with every post from you're twisted bigoted little pea brain.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #44 on: 11 24, 14, 10:16:07:AM » Reply

I didn't think you could handle the task, wvit.   You are an idiot.
wvit1001

« Reply #45 on: 11 24, 14, 10:19:15:AM » Reply

you're such an easy mark sweaty, you're intelligence quotient must be down in the basement somewhere.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #46 on: 11 24, 14, 10:50:45:AM » Reply

I am content with my IQ score, wvit.   It is over 120 and average with my siblings.   Why do you ask?  If you are anywhere near 125 let me know?   Being pissy will not help your score, wvit...   LOL...
wvit1001

« Reply #47 on: 11 24, 14, 11:16:53:AM » Reply

over 120, hhahahahahahhahahhahaaaaaa  hahahahahhahahhahaaaa hahahahhahahahahhaha
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Obama CANNOT change a Law via Executive Order.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory