Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 08:43:24:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660892 Posts in 298639 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Cosby Has Not Raped Anybody, Despite Crazed Racist's Posts 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Cosby Has Not Raped Anybody, Despite Crazed Racist's Posts  (Read 75 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« on: 11 23, 14, 08:04:43:PM » Reply

what a lying racist chickenshit wd40 is.....in this country, people are innocent until proven guilty.  cosby has not even been charged with rape, you chickenshit piece of shit.  fuck you, boy.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 11 23, 14, 08:40:37:PM » Reply

The Texas race pimp say's Cosby has not raped anybody! Maybe the Texas race pimp will share how he knows that!
KensanIV

« Reply #2 on: 11 23, 14, 09:00:10:PM » Reply

Now tell us Texas Fats, Just how do you know that Bill Cosby is innocent of these charges, He has had no hearings, nor has he stood before a board of inquiry and answered their questions regarding this incident.

I do recall that he settled a similar case of accusatory rape in 04.. Out of court.  Perhaps it was  just morning awakenings that caused some fair maiden to make the charge.

Let us look at some of the other over-sexed blacks....Of course, you would remember an R candidate by the name of Herman Cain, or perhaps Judge Clarence Thomas.. For certain they are guilty since they had R's behind their names.

Let us not forget Martin Luther King Jr.  who was rumored to have many such charges that he some how managed to keep hidden.

Or how about Michael Jackson... He paid millions to hide his peccadilloes with the Big Wheel set.  Let us not overlook Mike Tyson.. And just to be nice I won't get into even a small number  of the sports figures who have been charged with the same crime... One of which comes to mind is Hollywood Henderson.  But I'm sure you only want to talk about Bill.

Bring it on, but please try to do it without profanity and direct attacks.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 11 23, 14, 09:07:36:PM » Reply

Now you know the Texas race pimp is going to claim  they are all lies with the exception of those blacks with an R after their names!
KensanIV

« Reply #4 on: 11 23, 14, 09:20:04:PM » Reply

Hmmm, Imagine that!

Bill Cosby Speaks Out As Former Playboy Playmate Comes Forward With New Assault Allegation

By Associated Press

11/23/2014 04:58 PM      

0">

1">      

1">      

An Evening With Bill Cosby At King Center For The Performing Arts (Gerardo Mora, 2014 Getty Images)                                  

<!-- ngIf: showAd -->      

1"><!-- ngRepeat: mediaItem in mediaItems -->

<!-- end ngRepeat: mediaItem in mediaItems -->      

<section>Embattled comedian Bill Cosby has defended his decision not to respond ...</section><section>
</section>
<section>

Embattled comedian Bill Cosby has defended his decision not to respond to the growing number of sexual assault accusations leveled against him, insisting "people should fact-check."

The veteran star's attorney, Martin Singer, has repeatedly slammed the historic allegations of inappropriate behavior from women, including model-turned-TV personality Janice Dickinson, and actresses Barbara Bowman and Louisa Moritz, most recently dismissing them as "unsubstantiated, fantastical stories," which he claims are "becoming increasingly ridiculous."

Cosby's stand-up tour of the U.S. has been dealt a major blow by the reports, with five of his upcoming gigs being cancelled by organizers amid boycott fears, but now the actor has addressed the growing controversy himself, suggesting he has nothing to answer to.

Speaking to the Florida Today newspaper before his gig in Melbourne, Florida, on Friday, he said, "I know people are tired of me not saying anything, but a guy doesn't have to answer to innuendos. People should fact-check. People shouldn't have to go through that and they shouldn't answer to innuendos."

The 77-year-old received a show of support from fans attending Friday's gig, where he was given a standing ovation, a day before former Playboy Playmate Victoria Valentino added her name to the list of alleged victims.
 In an interview with the Washington Post, published on Saturday, Valentino revealed she met Cosby in Hollywood as she struggled to come to terms with the tragic death of her 6-year-old son, who had drowned in a swimming pool in 1969.

They went out for dinner with her friend Meg Foster and were invited back to an apartment, where she claims, "He was trying to cheer me up and he stuck a pill in my mouth. He said, 'This will make us all feel better.'"

Valentino claims Foster passed out after ingesting a similar pill and adds, "It was very clear to me that he was going to assault her while she was asleep or unconscious. I reached out, grabbing him, trying to get his attention, trying to distract him. He came over to me, and sat down on the love seat and opened his fly, and grabbed my head and pushed my head down.

And then he turned me over. It was like a waking nightmare."

Cosby has never faced criminal charges, but reached an out-of-court settlement with a woman in 2006 after she accused him of drugging and groping her.

He should join up with BJ Billy Clinton on the meaning of rape or if.

Of course BJ Bill never admitted it...But he paid Paula Jones enough dough to keep her in six-packs until we've heard of the last Clinton to be in the political spotlight.

</section>
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #5 on: 11 23, 14, 11:37:11:PM » Reply

Maybe in HORZ-BOY's Negro community rape is considered nothing more than foreplay.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #6 on: 11 23, 14, 11:43:41:PM » Reply

(( Maybe the Texas race pimp will share how he knows that! ))

There was no proof 30 years ago, so no charges made.  There's still no proof now.  Also the Statutes of Limitation have past.  Even if there was proof.  It would be a moot issue...
justincase

« Reply #7 on: 11 24, 14, 12:05:34:AM » Reply

(( Maybe the Texas race pimp will share how he knows that! ))

There was no proof 30 years ago, so no charges made.  There's still no proof now.  Also the Statutes of Limitation have past.  Even if there was proof.  It would be a moot issue...

Rape is never a moot issue. Just because they can't PROVE he drugged and raped them, that doesn't mean it didn't happen. Just because they have no proof doesn't make it right.

I don't know if he did these things or not. I have been a Bill Cosby fan for many years, but if he did not do these things, then why isn't he screaming from the rooftops that they are lies? Why did he settle out of court with one accuser? Why isn't he filing lawsuits against these women? If it was my reputation and legacy on the line, and I knew these women were all lying, then I would do whatever I could do to convince people that I was innocent.

Cosby's silence is deafening.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #8 on: 11 24, 14, 12:26:46:AM » Reply

Actually Justincase ~ Cosby made his case 30 years ago, And the allegation could not be substantiated.  Why should he have to answer to those same allegations.  At this point in time, Cosby is protected by the SOL.

Prove there was a rape or drugging, then maybe there'll be a case.  Until then, people need to focus on the real rapes that are happening today, not 20-30 years ago... 

Baretta19

« Reply #9 on: 11 24, 14, 05:01:41:AM » Reply

in this country, people are innocent until proven guilty

unless of course it's a WHITE cop shooting a BLACK THUG then he's guilty! ROFLMFAO !
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #10 on: 11 24, 14, 06:12:06:AM » Reply

in this country, people are innocent until proven guilty

unless of course it's a WHITE cop shooting a BLACK THUG then he's guilty! ROFLMFAO !

there is evidence of a white cop shooting an unarmed black teen, stupid bitch.  THE DEAD BODY OF THE UNARMED TEEN WITH 6 FUCKING BULLET HOLES IN HIM, MANY OF THEM IN THE FRONT OF HIS ARMS, WHERE THEY WOULD BE IF HE HAD HIS HANDS UP, AND ALL OF THOSE SHOTS FIRED FROM A SAFE DISTANCE AWAY...YOU FUCKING RACIST PIECE OF SHIT...fuck anybody that says cosby is guilty BECAUSE some women say he might have drugged them 20 fucking years ago.  what bullshit.  why believe something that can never be proved?  is it possible he did?  yeah.  maybe even better than a 50-50 chance...but WE DO NOT CONVICT PEOPLE OF HEINOUS CRIMES LIKE RAPE WITHOUT EVEN AN INDICTMENT, MUCH LESS WITHOUT A TRIAL.  what evidence is there that any woman was raped or even had sex with cosby?  and yet like a dumbfuck you are willing to believe he is guilty?  and he has been yelling it for years and years.  eventually, like the old saying goes, you quit trying to explain yourself.  your friends do not need an explanation and your enemies won't believe you anyway...
justincase

« Reply #11 on: 11 24, 14, 11:15:46:AM » Reply

Posted by: JigSaw-II                        
[RIGHT CLASS=SMALLTEXT][/RIGHT CLASS]
Actually Justincase ~ Cosby made his case 30 years ago, And the allegation could not be substantiated.  Why should he have to answer to those same allegations.  At this point in time, Cosby is protected by the SOL.

Prove there was a rape or drugging, then maybe there'll be a case.  Until then, people need to focus on the real rapes that are happening today, not 20-30 years ago... 

Actually, JigSaw, Cosby has NEVER made his case. He settled out of court to keep it quiet. He continued to pay woman to keep it quiet. The statute of limitations means nothing. They aren't trying to sue him in a criminal court.

Just because the SOL has run out and they can't PROVE he drugged and raped them, you think they should just stay quiet about it and let a man who could be a serial sexual abuser and possible rapist continue to receive accolades and be thought of as a moral and decent man?

Again, Cosby has NEVER stated his case. He says for us to fact-check. Well, how can we do that since nothing can be proved at this point? As I said, I don't know if he did these things or not, but just because there isn't proof doesn't mean these women should keep their mouths shut if it is true.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Cosby Has Not Raped Anybody, Despite Crazed Racist's Posts
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory