Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 07:34:11:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653571 Posts in 297938 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Russia Going After Arctic Oil 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Russia Going After Arctic Oil  (Read 166 times)
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« on: 11 23, 14, 03:34:40:PM » Reply

WE'RE not going after it, so Russia's going to TAKE it!!!!!

For the sake a Park that NO ONE will ever see/visit, we'll let Russia take our oil.

For the sake of some animals that would find somewhere else to go, we'll let Russia take our oil.

http://www.theprovince.com/technology/Russia+warns+coming+Arctic+including+area+Canada+claims/10342081/story.html
KensanIV

« Reply #1 on: 11 23, 14, 09:11:43:PM » Reply

But what will the fair minded dimmys do?  after all they don't wish to disturb the seals, fish, turtles, snakes, whales or the global warming kooks by taking this resource before the Ruskies do.

They had better jerk their heads out of their ass or someday our country is going to be sitting in our cold dark homes and wonder what in the hell happened?
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 11 23, 14, 09:18:49:PM » Reply

Exxon Mobil’s joint venture partner in the Arctic exploration program, Rosneft, recently confirmed the discovery of oil in Kara Sea (a part of the Arctic Ocean north of Siberia). The commercial viability of producing this oil under current market conditions is yet to be determined but the size of the find (estimated at around 750 million barrels of oil) seems to be huge. While this is great news for both Exxon and Rosneft, the current geopolitical scenario, where the U.S. and European companies are being increasingly banned from cooperating with Russian peers, clouds the development prospects of these reserves with uncertainty.

Exxon Mobil is the world’s largest publicly traded international Oil and Gas Company. It generates annual sales revenue of more than $420 billion with a consolidated adjusted EBITDA margin of ~14.7% by our estimates. We currently have a $107/share price estimate for Exxon Mobil, which values it at around 13.4x our 2014 GAAP diluted EPS estimate of $7.96 for the company.

Rosneft is the leader of Russia’s petroleum industry and the world’s largest publicly traded petroleum company. Rosneft activities include hydrocarbon exploration and production, upstream offshore projects, hydrocarbon refining, and crude oil, gas and product marketing in Russia and abroad.

The Company is included in the list of strategic companies and organizations of Russia. The main Company shareholder (69.50%) is OJSC ROSNEFTEGAZ, a 100% state-owned company. BP owns another 19.75%, and the remaining 10.75% of shares are publicly traded. (see Shareholding Structure).
KensanIV

« Reply #3 on: 11 23, 14, 09:53:55:PM » Reply

Oh Wittless one... Why don't you give Forbes credit for your last post on this subject?  That is where you C&P'd it word for word. 

Yes, I know that Exxon is aware of it... I also am aware that our current admin and their bevy of climate and pollution experts  are reluctant to do anything that might upset the balance of whatever the key concern was or will be down the road.

As much as our oil companies are willing to get it out of the ground...we have to go thru the process of government approval for new drilling locations.

They'll probably sit there and watch the Russians take it, while we sit in the cold dark rooms and say, "We did the best thing for the planet."   

Whooooppppiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee!!!
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 11 23, 14, 10:39:39:PM » Reply

You just make this stupid stuff up as you go along don't you dingus?
KensanIV

« Reply #5 on: 11 24, 14, 10:10:35:PM » Reply

NO!!!  Although I would have given Forbes credit for the info that you started this thread with.  I only speculate what the greenies (SUCH AS YOU) may do... I have no insight into such stupidity. 
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Russia Going After Arctic Oil
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About