Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 10:08:42:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653426 Posts in 297920 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Complete List Of Cosby Sex Assaults, SO FAR!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Complete List Of Cosby Sex Assaults, SO FAR!!  (Read 331 times)
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« on: 11 23, 14, 03:06:52:PM » Reply

17 and COUNTING!!!!!

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2014/11/21/bill_cosby_accusers_list_sexual_assault_rape_drugs_feature_in_women_s_stories.html

He's just like the rest of them!!!
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #1 on: 11 23, 14, 04:40:05:PM » Reply

see what happens to Blacks that don't toe the "Victim" line.
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #2 on: 11 23, 14, 04:50:53:PM » Reply

Looks like Bill should retire and be glad he's not locked up. The word rape sure is being thrown around to the point of yes absurdity and waters it down vs poor behavior and choices made by some of these dunces in their youth, many of whom went back for more! and/or didn't report!

Now 30/40 years later are looking to cash in --or benefit of the doubt, now warning others not to make the same mistakes & for victims to report assaults immediately!!, and oh yeah, don't willingly take drugs-- some even asked Cosby for drugs, and don't go out drinking and having sex with your raper again! o.o You think!?
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #3 on: 11 23, 14, 06:11:52:PM » Reply

Even Lisa Bonet hints at possibly being part of the Bill Cosby scandal

Her latest Tweet:

“According to the karma of past actions, one’s destiny unfolds, even though everyone wants to be so lucky . . . Nothing stays in the dark 4ever!”

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/11/23/lisa-bonet-cryptic-tweets-may-hint-at-bill-cosby-scandal

JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #4 on: 11 23, 14, 06:39:41:PM » Reply

Looks like a bunch of Gold-diggers  looking for a free lunch.  Not one accuser has shown any proof that Cosby rapped any of them.  Their word against his.  And AFTER 20-30 years, Who ya gonna believe.  If you don't like Cosby you're gonna believe the woman.  I'm not a Cosby fan, but come on, get real. 

Cosby was never charged with any crime 30-20-10 years ago.  That means there was no evidence then and there is no evidence now... 
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #5 on: 11 23, 14, 07:21:33:PM » Reply

How is it he got away with this for so long?
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 11 23, 14, 07:30:21:PM » Reply

that means there was no evidence then and there is no evidence now... 

That's not necessarily true.  Especially when dealing with Hollywood big names and Hollywood mafia and wanting to remain being an actor or getting roles, or where keeping your mouth shut can mean anything from losing your job to losing your life.  Especially where BIG names and Big money makers of Hollywood are concerned...

JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

« Reply #7 on: 11 23, 14, 08:10:33:PM » Reply

(( How is it he got away with this for so long? ))

How???  Those woman couldn't prove rape.  Accusing someone of a crime is one thing, proving it, is quite another...

Actually ~ There is no such thing as rape.  A woman can run faster with her dress up, than a man can run with his pants down...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry Jim but I just don't buy that.  I know that has been the excuse used.  Waiting 30 to try it again, just doesn't fly.  Hollywood hasn't changed that much, from then to now.  There are still BIG Names and BIG Money in Hollywood. 

And don't try to read anything into Cosby's silence.  What these women are doing has been done so many times, people usually ignore it.  Except for the Media that is.  Jucie stories are always good fodder for the media...   

Jim
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 11 23, 14, 08:14:07:PM » Reply

Actually ~ There is no such thing as rape.

"There is no such thing as rape."   Really?

JigSaw-II

« Reply #9 on: 11 23, 14, 08:21:06:PM » Reply

(( There is no such thing as rape.   Really? ))

Again, went right over your head... 
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 11 23, 14, 08:30:57:PM » Reply

Did you not say those exact words?   Because I'm pretty sure my Cut & Paste skills have not rusted.

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #11 on: 11 23, 14, 09:55:01:PM » Reply

I find it strange that out of all these alleged victims not a single one contacted police or had a rape kit done!

Not one was tested for drugs in her system!

For all we know this is a bunch of frauds piling on hoping for an easy pay day!
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Complete List Of Cosby Sex Assaults, SO FAR!!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory