Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 07:16:36:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663124 Posts in 298843 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 2 liberal terrorists arrested in Ferguson bomb plot! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: 2 liberal terrorists arrested in Ferguson bomb plot!  (Read 93 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 11 23, 14, 12:49:35:PM » Reply

Reuters) - Two men suspected of buying explosives they planned to detonate during protests in Ferguson, Missouri, once a grand jury decides the Michael Brown case, were arrested on Friday and charged with federal firearms offenses, a law enforcement official told Reuters.

Word of the arrests, reported by a number of media outlets Friday, came ahead of the grand jury's widely anticipated decision on whether the white police officer who fatally shot Brown, an unarmed black teenager, should be indicted on criminal charges.
As initially reported by CBS News, the men were suspected of acquiring explosives for pipe bombs that they planned to set off during protests in Ferguson, according to the official, who spoke to Reuters on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to publicly discuss the case.

The official said the two men are the same pair named in a newly unsealed federal indictment returned on Nov. 19 charging Brandon Orlando Baldwin and Olajuwon Davis with purchasing two pistols from a firearms dealer under false pretenses.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/11/22/us-usa-missouri-shooting-explosives-idUSKCN0J602N20141122
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #1 on: 11 23, 14, 12:51:09:PM » Reply

gun nut liberals, huh?  were they wearing their official Liberal Terrorist name tags, stupid fuck?  how does a stupid fucking moron like you somehow believe these two guys were liberals, shithead?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #2 on: 11 23, 14, 12:53:39:PM » Reply

Against this backdrop of heightened tensions, according to a law enforcement source, two men described as reputed members of a militant group called the New Black Panther Party, were arrested in the St. Louis area in an FBI sting operation.

Yep, liberals!
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #3 on: 11 23, 14, 12:55:15:PM » Reply

no, the new black panthers are not liberals, you stupid fuck liar.  come back when you know the definition of words, you silly ass piece of shit.   goddamn.  did you even finish grade school?
D2D

« Reply #4 on: 11 23, 14, 12:58:35:PM » Reply

Yes, the Black Panthers are liberals in the tradition of the Original Black Panthers, the Weather Underground and the Symbionese Liberation Army!
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #5 on: 11 23, 14, 01:07:28:PM » Reply

goddamn, stupid.  terrorist groups are not LIBERALS.  people who believe in violence as part of a legitimate protest ARE NOT LIBERALS, YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT PUNK.  go fuck yourself, you stupid bitch. learn what liberal means before you try to lie about who is and who is not, you goddamn asshole.  gandhi was a liberal.  martin luther king, jr.  was a liberal.  they preached, and lived, NON-VIOLENT PROTEST.  get it, you stupid piece of shit?
D2D

« Reply #6 on: 11 23, 14, 01:08:01:PM » Reply

Yes, the Black Panthers are liberals in the tradition of the Original Black Panthers, the Weather Underground and the Symbionese Liberation Army!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 11 23, 14, 01:08:43:PM » Reply

Now you know why I call the Texas race pimp a white nigger, his IQ is smaller than his shoe size!
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 11 23, 14, 01:10:28:PM » Reply

Hoosier believes the truth is what ever he says it is no matter what history says!
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #9 on: 11 23, 14, 01:14:33:PM » Reply

Ho been drinking again.
viking12j
Honored Member

« Reply #10 on: 11 23, 14, 05:34:52:PM » Reply

He probably believes the black pansies are old white conservatives...lol
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 11 23, 14, 05:46:22:PM » Reply

Not a word from horseshit duddy to condemn their actions, just a defense of who the fuck knows what.  she just won't allow any Black to be criticized unless it is a Black Conservative.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 2 liberal terrorists arrested in Ferguson bomb plot!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory