Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 16, 24, 07:06:19:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2659711 Posts in 298518 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Show video and photographic images of our U.S.A. ARMED DRONE carnage 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3  Print
Author Topic: Show video and photographic images of our U.S.A. ARMED DRONE carnage  (Read 879 times)
darkflower

« Reply #24 on: 11 24, 14, 01:47:12:AM » Reply

I am not talking about any real war. I am talking about obama sending drones outside of war zones to target civilians and murder them in cold blood. That is a crime the last time I checked. And yet bush and obama are both re-elected even after being known to be guilty of serious violent crimes.

His warmongering is also a crime but a separate one, known as crimes against peace. That is one of the things the nazis were charged with. Did you realize that? It is an actual crime.

War is not simply hell. It is a crime for which people are supposed to be punished. It is a crime people are supposed to denounce. It is a crime that at the very least should turn a people against those in government committing said crimes.

So again, what is wrong with you people? Why do you shrug off having a government worse than alqueda? Why do you continue to vote for worse than alqueda? Where is the outrage?

crickets

Nobody wants a war? bullshit. You all do. You just refuse to admit it. Likely because you could not stand yourself if you did.

As for dismissing what I say as just a rant, fuck you, asshole.
darkflower

« Reply #25 on: 11 24, 14, 01:50:58:AM » Reply

If you people really did not want war and really did oppose the wanton murder the government is clearly guilty of, you'd quit voting for them and start demanding the mother fuckers pay for the crimes!

Nobody wants a war? BULLSHIT
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #26 on: 11 24, 14, 08:02:42:AM » Reply

df doesn't mind beheadings and slaughtering people who are not a certain type of muslim or flying planes into office buildings or lining up dozens of young men and executing them so they fall into the graves they just dug for themselves like the germans used to do but, man, is she mad at us for trying to kill those goddamn CLEARLY IDENTIFIED KILLERS WITH DRONES.  fuck you, bitch.  move to fucking syria and see how those sick ass maniacs treat your stupid fuck ass. 
darkflower

« Reply #27 on: 11 24, 14, 08:08:46:AM » Reply

Google "signature strike" you clueless jack ass.

And I condemn islamic violence too, you lying scum. YOU are the one who only condemns violence when it is convenient and then turns around and SUPPORTS violence when it is your guy doing it. Your piece of shit president is not going after bad guys, he is murdering innocents and that makes him one of the bad guys that you idiotically continue to support. You are no better than those you condemn, you are EXACTLY like them. Same thing.

None of you HAVE to be. You can open your eyes and stop buying the crap the media is shoving on you. The real enemy this country has is the GOVERNMENT. Not some stupid terrorists. Stop being such brainwashed little sheeple!
darkflower

« Reply #28 on: 11 24, 14, 08:13:48:AM » Reply

"move to fucking syria and see how those sick ass maniacs treat your stupid fuck ass.  "

How about YOU move? YOU move to an area under drone attack and see how your sick ass maniac president treats you. Go ahead, I dare you. Go move there, and organize a caravan to travel. And watch his sick ass decide your stupid ass is a "known terrorist" and blows you away.

And those sickos in isis treat people about as badly as you sickos do. The government is known to be guilty of torture and murder and you sickos keep putting the same bastards in power.

Ah, but when YOU murder and torture, it's ok. It is only bad when THEY do it.
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #29 on: 11 24, 14, 11:52:59:AM » Reply

show Americans photographs and video of innocent civilians in seven nations (and counting) being WRONGFULLY blown up by Obama's direction and Obama's call. By the thousands and thousands.

WELL THEY PROBABLY WOULD DO THAT EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT REPORTERS AND CAMERA MEN ARE ROUTINELY CAPTURED AND MURDERED BY THESE "INNOCENT" SAVAGES!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #30 on: 11 24, 14, 11:54:10:AM » Reply

If you want to imagine Obama's war - show Americans photographs and video of civilians in seven nations (and counting) being ACCIDENTALLY blown up by Obama's direction and Obama's call. By the thousands and thousands.
Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing the thousands of evil Islamofacist scumbag terrorists getting blown up.  That's what we are missing.
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« Reply #31 on: 11 24, 14, 12:50:25:PM » Reply

Uh huh - just like Vietnam. Anchoragdan - shame on you. Let the Middle East fight THEIR fight. It's not ours.

We didn't give a damn during that era when Kennedy and Johnson and Nixon had their fingers all over indefensible, inexcusable Vietnam  - until the world shamed us - and those photos finally came out in Life Magazine. Undeniable human carnage with OUR name on it.

War is hell -so you tell me - why is Obama ratcheting out war and killing more and and more INNOCENT CIVILIANS by blowing them up INTO TINY BITS AND PIECES in seven nations now? You don't want to witness that human carnage in those seven nations with your own eyes - just feel enraged when Americans civilians chose to put themselves in harm's way by going over there - and end up beheaded?

Go ahead - I got all day. How does what WE are doing to them - that incited this all -  make ANY SENSE.

You tell their families too. We are doing that to them - in the name of "democracy"? - just like Vietnam and Korea, too. Good Gawd..

NO.

What kind of educating did Obama go through to get him to this point - where he is our generation's most blaspheming HYPOCRITE war mongerer?
Pages: 1 2 3  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Show video and photographic images of our U.S.A. ARMED DRONE carnage
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory