Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 08:57:50:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653414 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Show video and photographic images of our U.S.A. ARMED DRONE carnage 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Show video and photographic images of our U.S.A. ARMED DRONE carnage  (Read 855 times)
wvit1001

« Reply #12 on: 11 23, 14, 10:36:22:PM » Reply

Better them than any of our servicemen.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #13 on: 11 23, 14, 10:36:41:PM » Reply

Darkflower, being anti-American is common with liberals but not exclusive to liberalism!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #14 on: 11 23, 14, 10:37:13:PM » Reply

Better them than any of our servicemen.
As if you give a rat's ass about any of our servicemen and women!
darkflower

« Reply #15 on: 11 23, 14, 10:59:49:PM » Reply

Better to murder children in cold blood and terrorize communities rather than lose a serviceman? Really?

It is not either/or, you do know that, right? Murdering people in cold blood with drones does not save a single serviceman, in fact it puts them in MORE danger, and puts EVERYONE in more danger.

I bet you anything that the things you clueless ones are saying is very similar if not identical to the things terrorist recruiters say.

Why are people so blind?
D2D

« Reply #16 on: 11 23, 14, 11:07:55:PM » Reply

Better to stand by and watch as terrorists such as ISIS take over the Middle East murdering men, women and children by the thousands?

Better to let terrorists and their supporters live and murder innocents than to kill them with drones thereby saving innumerable lives?

You would turn a blind eye to what ISIS is doing until we have no allies left to side with us against them!
darkflower

« Reply #17 on: 11 23, 14, 11:12:08:PM » Reply

The drone murders have nothing to do with fighting terrorism. Pay attention. It IS terrorism. It is murdering INNOCENTS. And it is terrorizing them. And it creates even more terrorism as backlash.

isis did not create itself. bush and obama created isis with their insane violence. Drones don't save people, drones murder people. The war on terrorism is not fighting terrorism, it is creating terrorism.

You are the one turning a blind eye.
D2D

« Reply #18 on: 11 23, 14, 11:22:48:PM » Reply

Our drones kill only terrorists.  Pay attention!  It is terrorists, their supporters and their shields the drones kill!

ISIS was created by Islam's insane desire to rule the world!  The drones kill terrorists thereby saving the lives of all their potential victims (anyone who is not Muslim enough)!

You are turning a blind eye to the murders perpetrated by the Islamofascists guaranteeing further terrorism and more mass slaughter on their part!
darkflower

« Reply #19 on: 11 23, 14, 11:47:55:PM » Reply

That is a lie. Educate yourself some time. Drones murder innocents, including children. Sometimes they do not even know who they are killing.

And isis would never have existed if the war on terrorism had not created them. They are 100% your fault. Your stupid "policies" created them and you want to do even more of the same. You would create MORE terrorism and call yourself fighting it.

Quit turning a blind eye to the evil of the war on terrorism. It is not saving a single life, it only TAKES lives.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #20 on: 11 24, 14, 12:48:44:AM » Reply

ALL wars have and have always produce Collateral Damage.  It's the nature of the beast.  All the videos and photographic images WON'T change that...
D2D

« Reply #21 on: 11 24, 14, 12:49:59:AM » Reply

Our drones kill only terrorists.  Pay attention!  It is terrorists, their supporters and their shields the drones kill!

ISIS was created by Islam's insane desire to rule the world!  The drones kill terrorists thereby saving the lives of all their potential victims (anyone who is not Muslim enough)!

You are turning a blind eye to the murders perpetrated by the Islamofascists guaranteeing further terrorism and more mass slaughter on their part!

darkflower

« Reply #22 on: 11 24, 14, 01:01:20:AM » Reply

"ALL wars have and have always produce Collateral Damage.  It's the nature of the beast.  All the videos and photographic images WON'T change that."

So I guess that means 911 was totally ok because hey, that's the nature of the beast?

Videos and images might just help you jack asses realize your side is just as bad as the so called other side. Why do you even deserve to win? What makes your side so fucking special? Innocent civilians are murdered, ON PURPOSE, all to serve some stupid geopolitical interests. How is that any different than what the nazis did?

And exactly why do any of you support the government, when the government is the one taking your freedoms and provoking terrorists and creating groups like isis? Why the hell are none of you as angry with the government as you are with terrorists?

And for the record, the drone victims are not "collateral damage." They were murdered on purpose, targeted with intent. Calling them collateral damage is like calling 911 all collateral damage and blaming the victims for being in the wrong place.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #23 on: 11 24, 14, 01:16:48:AM » Reply

Wake up Darkflower.  They have been making videos and graphic images about wars since forever.  What has it done to change how wars are fought or what people think of them.  NOBODY LIKES/WANTS A WAR, because innocent people do get killed.  Your RANT is not the first and won't be the last.  But life does go on, for all who survive... 

Just because I said "It's the Nature of the beast" doesn't mean I condone it or it's OK.  Nobody wins a war.  It only give bragging rights...
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Show video and photographic images of our U.S.A. ARMED DRONE carnage
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory