Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 03:44:25:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Another Responsible Gun Owner - Costing Taxpayers 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Another Responsible Gun Owner - Costing Taxpayers  (Read 34 times)
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« on: 11 23, 14, 08:16:59:AM » Reply

add to the cost of your local tax bill, the cost of cleaning up after a gun puzzie goes on a tizzy...

Florida shootout leaves deputy, gunman dead

A man set his house on fire and then started shooting at responding police officers and firefighters Saturday, killing a deputy and wounding another one before he was shot to death by law enforcement, authorities said.

The first deputy who approached the house at the end of a cul-de-sac was shot to death. The gunman picked up the deputy's gun, walked down the street and used it to shoot a second deputy, Lt. James McQuaig of the Leon County Sheriff's Office said.

Dozens of first responders had descended on the scene about 10:15 a.m., but no one else was hurt in the shooting.

that's right....dozens of first responders  x  # of hours responding to the fire...

the cost of the investigation and follow up report...

the cost of a deputy's funeral and survivor's benefits...

all because of an anti-social gun puzzy.

Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #1 on: 11 23, 14, 08:44:02:AM » Reply

that's right....dozens of first responders  x  # of hours responding to the fire...

the cost of the investigation and follow up report...

the cost of a deputy's funeral and survivor's benefits...

A sad story.

On the other side of the coin he is a job creator pumping money into the economy.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 11 23, 14, 11:21:11:AM » Reply

The man's name and address had been entered into a law enforcement computer system because of previous threats, but the 911 dispatcher who entered the fire call put in the address of a neighbor who reported the blaze, so the alert wasn't activated and the Leon County deputy who responded first had no warning, said the official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they weren't authorized to release the information.

The gunman was hiding outside the house when the deputy approached about 10:15 a.m., the official said. He shot the deputy from behind, shot him again after he fell and then took the deputy's gun. The gunman then tried to take other weapons from the deputy's car, but they were locked down, said the official said, who had spoken to law enforcement officials handling the case.

The gunman, who lived at the end of a cul-de-sac, then shot another deputy, who escaped serious injury because of a bullet-proof vest. A Tallahassee police officer getting ready to work the Florida State University football game heard the shots, ran outside and fatally shot the gunman, who was hiding as other deputies and officers approached, the official said.

The names of the gunman and the dead and wounded deputy have not been released.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/27458097/man-sets-house-on-fire-kills-responding-deputy
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 11 23, 14, 11:25:39:AM » Reply

There's more than enough crime in Chicago, jw.  You don't need to look for it elsewhere.  Why do you?
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #4 on: 11 23, 14, 11:40:55:AM » Reply

A Tallahassee police officer getting ready to work the Florida State University football game heard the shots, ran outside and fatally shot the gunman,

OK--Off Duty Cop====Equals Armed citizen --!! armed citizen takes out Bad guy--  I like this !
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #5 on: 11 23, 14, 12:02:37:PM » Reply

Just another prohibited person with a firearm put down by a law abiding citizen with a firearm!

Another failure for gun control!
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #6 on: 11 23, 14, 12:07:57:PM » Reply

since when do you get to determine the focus of my attention duke_jack?

mighty uppity of you.

are you sure you're not negro? 
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #7 on: 11 23, 14, 12:11:14:PM » Reply

mighty uppity of you.

Ah that liberal attitude of "how dare you question me"!

You see to liberals like Jw2 anyone who questions liberalism is a racist idiot!
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 11 23, 14, 04:14:10:PM » Reply

mighty uppity of you.

Are you feeling a little sensitive, jw?  It was a reasonable question.  Are you sure you're not celebrating someone getting shot?
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Another Responsible Gun Owner - Costing Taxpayers
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory