Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 02:09:07:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662758 Posts in 298807 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: GUN STORY OF THE MORNING 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: GUN STORY OF THE MORNING  (Read 38 times)
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« on: 11 23, 14, 08:09:23:AM » Reply

It's Sunday, and there's plenty of Saturday night drunk gun puzzie stupidity that hasn't made the news, yet. 

Child shot in mouth while playing with gun in Lake Stevens

The Snohomish County Sheriff's Office says a 3-year-old boy is in serious condition after being shot in the mouth - reportedly as he and a 4-year-old neighbor were playing with a gun.

Society is still looking for that one "responsible gun owner" that keeps eluding them.

HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #1 on: 11 23, 14, 08:28:13:AM » Reply

lets see where this goes-- A test Ill explain later!  Curious --comment!
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #2 on: 11 23, 14, 08:52:29:AM » Reply

Another unattended child story. Sad.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 11 23, 14, 09:02:32:AM » Reply

The Eddie Eagle GunSafe® Program is a gun accident prevention program for children in pre-kindergarten through third grade.

According to the National Center for Health Statistics, fatal firearms accidents among children in the Eddie Eagle age group have been reduced by more than 80%. While safety education is obviously effective, gun owners are also urged to follow NRA's long-standing rule on gun storage: "Store your guns so they are inaccessible to unauthorized users, especially children." Parents who are gun owners may also want to call the NRA for the Parents' Guide to Gun Safety brochure.

The Eddie Eagle GunSafe® Program neither offers nor asks for any value judgment concerning firearms. Like safety lessons concerning swimming pools, electrical outlets, matchbooks and household poisons, Eddie Eagle's safety lesson is one that children should not miss. With firearms found in about half of all American households, it's a stance that makes sense. Just as Smokey Bear teaches children not to play with matches, Eddie Eagle teaches them that firearms should not be touched.

http://eddieeagle.nra.org/frequently-asked-questions.aspx#1
HK91-762mm

« Reply #4 on: 11 23, 14, 09:12:07:AM » Reply

AWWWWwwwww====SWEET!!!

You passed the TEST!   That did not take long!
Funny JW is incapable of Posting something like that to go with his hurt kids posts !!

keeping Kids safe from ANY ITEM that could hurt them,,never leave Knives Power tools or Poisons around where kids can get to them..  A gun is no more dangerous than any other powered tool..You should also cover electrical outlets so kids cant stick a screw driver in them-Yes the tool that should be locked away!!

I remember as an very young boy 6-8 yo we were shooting clay pidgins and I was taught all the safety rules--Load the shotgun and keep it pointed in the direction the bird was going to go and keep ones finger off the trigger --Did everything right except --I had my finger on the trigger waiting for the bird to fly and dad asked are you ready -Just then the gun went off --NO harm it was pointed in the safe direction BUT I started to cry--Not because I was hurt or Dad was angry BUT Because I had broken a safety rule and was Embarrassed To tears!!  Will always remember that !
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #5 on: 11 23, 14, 12:00:44:PM » Reply

Liberals insist children not be taught gun safety!
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #6 on: 11 23, 14, 12:04:59:PM » Reply

Eddie Eagle GunSafe?

are you kidding?

If you really knew anything about the NRA's Eddie Eagle GunSafe program and the two children involved in this circumstance...

first of all, EEG targets children in pre-K through third grade age.

3-4 year olds....and you think they can be taught to comprehend the danger of a gun?

pretty pathetic suggestion.

that might even be one that HK could agree with me on.

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #7 on: 11 23, 14, 12:07:13:PM » Reply

Jw2, children in your family that are 3-4 years old may be too stupid to teach but most in that age category can be taught gun safety!
HK91-762mm

« Reply #8 on: 11 23, 14, 12:41:00:PM » Reply

Thats like saying you cant teach a 3 yo not to touch the oven door when its hot--You cant teach a 3 yo not to hit his sister with a toy baseball bat, You cant teach a child not to throw a stone at passing cars -You cant teach a child never play with matches !

YOU Can teach a child that if they find a gun OR see a gun in someones Home they should never touch it and tell an adult--It only takes one time with a nice reward of some sweet treat and praise and they learn fast!!  hell My Lab Retriever is that smart!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: GUN STORY OF THE MORNING
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About