Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 01:07:35:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662440 Posts in 298784 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Marion Barry Dead 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print
Author Topic: Marion Barry Dead  (Read 277 times)
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« on: 11 23, 14, 07:03:11:AM » Reply

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/obituaries/marion-barry-dies-4-term-dc-mayor-the-most-powerful-local-politician-of-his-generation/2014/11/23/331ad222-c5da-11df-94e1-c5afa35a9e59_story.html

Time for the haters to dance in the streets.
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« Reply #1 on: 11 23, 14, 07:06:01:AM » Reply

A true liberal dirtbag, good riddance.....

These are actual quotes taken from Mayor Marion Barry, of Washington, D.C.
"The contagious people of Washington have stood firm against diversity during this long period of increment weather." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"I promise you a police car on every sidewalk." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very very low crime rate." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"Bitch set me up." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"I am clearly more popular than Reagan. I am in my third term. Where's Reagan? Gone after two! Defeated by George Bush and Michael Dukakis no less." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"The laws in this city are clearly racist. All laws are racist. The law of gravity is racist." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"I am making this trip to Africa because Washington is an international city, just like Tokyo, Nigeria or Israel. As mayor, I am an international symbol. Can you deny that to Africa?" -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"People have criticized me because my security detail is larger than the president's. But you must ask yourself: are there more people who want to kill me than who want to kill the president? I can assure you there are." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"The brave men who died in Vietnam, more than 100% of which were black, were the ultimate sacrifice." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"I read a funny story about how the Republicans freed the slaves. The Republicans are the ones who created slavery by law in the 1600's. Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves and he was not a Republican." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"What right does Congress have to go around making laws just because they deem it necessary?" -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"People blame me because these water mains break, but I ask you, if the water mains didn't break, would it be my responsibility to fix them then? WOULD IT!?!" -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"I am a great mayor; I am an upstanding Christian man; I am an intelligent man; I am a deeply educated man; I am a humble man." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #2 on: 11 23, 14, 07:08:15:AM » Reply

Adams: Right on cue.
August West

« Reply #3 on: 11 23, 14, 07:24:31:AM » Reply

If the FBI would`ve set up an Idaho racist skinhead in the same fashion they`d be crying like babies.
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

« Reply #4 on: 11 23, 14, 07:34:14:AM » Reply

Speaking truth moron, he was a dirtbag, no hate here just facts, sorry to rain on your parade or in this case funeral.....
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #5 on: 11 23, 14, 07:35:56:AM » Reply

You're not raining on my parade at all. You're just proving my point. Thanks for playing.
John Adams

« Reply #6 on: 11 23, 14, 07:38:32:AM » Reply

Hey idiot, where is the hate, those are his quotes and if you think calling him a dirtbag is hate speak, you are a fucking pussy.....

If you think him not a dirtbag, defend the POS.....
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #7 on: 11 23, 14, 07:41:51:AM » Reply

Where's the hate? How about here?

A true liberal dirtbag, good riddance.....

Thanks for continuing to play.
John Adams

« Reply #8 on: 11 23, 14, 07:46:46:AM » Reply

That is your opinion.....
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #9 on: 11 23, 14, 08:33:38:AM » Reply

Thanks John -- That was funny ,, he was one reason DC was so phukkked up!!!  Like Hank Johnson !
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 11 23, 14, 08:57:21:AM » Reply

He joins the other dirt bag corrupt democrats, about time the bastard died!
littleeye
Honored Member

« Reply #11 on: 11 23, 14, 09:02:00:AM » Reply

Marion Barry was an omenous being who's life foretold what black politicians had in store for those who elected them.
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Marion Barry Dead
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About