Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 05:18:16:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662811 Posts in 298816 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: I have to write everything I want to do down now 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: I have to write everything I want to do down now  (Read 1333 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 07 16, 10, 09:42:37:AM » Reply

and I do a good job at it I must say...

I make my list to go to the grocery separate from all the other stores I want to go to to get stuff... like Home Depot, The Dollar Store..etc....

I usually do it the day before I go... and you guessed it I forget the notes when I'm on the highway... now the real challenge is.....

I have to remember what I wrote down...

Now I wonder why the heck I write it down anyway..... maybe just in case I remember to bring the note... I guess...

Oh!  Good Morning! 
topgear
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 07 16, 10, 10:07:47:AM » Reply

As we get older, the problem is NOT that we are fogetting things. The problem is that we have a lot more stuff in our brain's memory files that we have to sift through to find what we're looking for!
Griobhtha
Fear less, Hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less ,say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours. Swedish proverb
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 07 16, 10, 10:20:17:AM » Reply

Get a small note book to make your lists in and then put it in your purse, that way when you leave the house, you have it with you.  That is my trick, anyway.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 07 16, 10, 10:44:15:AM » Reply

Where the heck have you been girlfren??? We missed you here luv.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #4 on: 07 16, 10, 01:04:12:PM » Reply

Good morning luv................have you been on vacation?   

I am always forgetting my cell phone and then I panic, although I did very well without one a few years ago.  Now if I forget it I imagine that I'm going to get in an accident or get stuck somewhere.   When I do remember to take it, I come home and throw my bag in the closet and forget to take the cell phone out!  I am really not ready to dump the landline yet - although my husband threatens that he is going to do away with it because we don't need it when we both have mobiles.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 07 16, 10, 02:50:05:PM » Reply

no vacation for me... shoot I wish...

Just took a timeout to get somethings straighten out here... and before I went I had a bad pain in my knee... mind you... my good knee... and a cause for panic for sure considering that I have 55 stairs to go up and down...banish the thought if I forget something...so I put my good knew in traction for a few days and it seems to be working ok for now...sure I'm going to have problems with it later... but it sort of got me down...

It's been so hot  here lately... I can't stand it... seriously... I let the grass go... and so the weeds...Bigum took over the freaking yard like I knew he could... and so my neighbors are looking out their windows in wonder too... but I can put it all back together in no time... 

Grass is golden yellow now... and it may not come back until late fall if the pattern here is the same... I think it's dormant now...Roses are trying but bigum found a game with them... jump over them and if the petal fall... he wins... I see it and just ask mother nature to just don't kill the roots.....

some of my mixed annual showed but hell, I don't know what they are... even my bachelor's buttons only showed up in a few stems... can't believe the zinnia shyed away from here... and the hostas are full but no flower bloom like all the other people who have them... maybe mines will come in late fall...maybe not...

The flowers the Craigslist guy gave are doing very well... and my sweet potatoes plants are laughable... all stem and leave only on the tip....the indoor plants the man gave me died...forgot the name of them... but they just died...they started to bloom but after awhile they just died... I tried everything I could and I guess when it's you time to go... it's time...

Oh well.... I haven't cooked in awhile... so I guess I just may do that today....fish anyone...

Oh! Wait before I go...

Go to Walmart and check out their frozen fish department... they have something that starts with a T... for 2.23.....you get  4 individual wrap pieces... and I tell you... they are really good...

I got to bags of them and may go back later to get more... I will never not  have them here and for the price...Wow~

If you get the chance... let me know...

Not even going to proof this without my glasses which I can't find at this moment...

later..
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 07 16, 10, 03:22:48:PM » Reply

Is syour potato vine getting sun all day? I have two identical pots. One is in the sun full time and the other gets some shade...the "some shade" one is barely growing.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 07 16, 10, 03:28:59:PM » Reply

The one  that gets some shade part of the day.
Griobhtha
Fear less, Hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less ,say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours. Swedish proverb
Honored Member

« Reply #8 on: 07 16, 10, 05:03:16:PM » Reply

LUV, Glad you are back  the fish is tilapia, and it is good.
Griobhtha
Honored Member

« Reply #9 on: 07 16, 10, 05:05:16:PM » Reply

Here is one of my favs for tilapia

Tilapia Lemon Parmesan

• 2-1/2 lbs. Tilapia fillets   
  • 2-4 tsp. butter or margarine, softened   
  • 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
Lemon-Parmesan Sauce

• 1 cup mayonnaise   
  • 2 tbl. fresh lemon juice   
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Garnish

• 2 lemons, sliced fresh parsley
[LIST=1]
  • Rinse the tilapia fillets in cold water and drain thoroughly.   
  • Top with butter or margarine and lemon juice.   
  • Broil about 4 inches from the source of heat for approximately 5 to   6 minutes or until the fish is opaque and flakes easily when tested with   a fork.   
  • Top each portion with 1-2 tbl. of Lemon-Parmesan Sauce; broil 2-3   minutes or until sauce puffs and turns golden brown.   
  • Place fillets on serving plate; garnish with lemon slices and fresh   parsley.
Serves: 6

Recipe from Rainforest Aquaculture
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 07 16, 10, 05:23:25:PM » Reply

Sounds Deeeeeeelicious griob.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #11 on: 07 17, 10, 11:16:21:AM » Reply

Sun.... I kept them indoors maybe that's the problem... I didn't want the raccoons, groundhogs and such to eat them...

By the way... I have a groundhog that comes on the front porch every morning and rings my door bell to tell me he wantsbread... I do feed the squirrels.... so I guess they must have told him/her in their own way....I'm upset about the rabbits cause they do put holes in the lawn ... and I've found a few... whew! 

Feeling the need for a receipe for rabbit something or other....(just kidding)   it's easy to fill the holes and let nature take it's course...lol

And Gri.....

that's the name of it... eating it right now... for breakfast/brunch....before I go out and tackle those elephant weeds... it's a daily chore now...for some reason they attract bugs that bite and eat the good plants...

but I will keep the reciepe for Tilapia for another day....

I'm loving Walmart again... they did change the prices to their dog food... it when from .65 to .55.. big difference if you are buy for 2 dogs that both eat a full can every day...I mix it with dry dog food...

I went online and purchased a ceiling fan with light from Walmart for the upstairs hallway...as heat rises I felt that it should at least circulate a bit...  Not an expensive one... it won't be used that much I'don't think but it can be controlled from the first floor...should be getting that this week coming...You can use that fan in the winter and summer just to circulate the air....

Big Lots is having a 20% sale Sunday and I think today too... I'll call and check... but I do need some curtain rods bad...and I'm hoping that Big Lots have ones I can use that are kinda cute....

well today is going to prove to be another hot one... I just have to say one more time... I can't stand the heat like Sun... can't stand the snow...

I have no use for this much heat and all I get is enough to go from the A/C in the house to A/C in the car... and A/C to where ever I am going....if they don't have A/C... I don't stay long... their lost... cause I love to shop....

Special note for Nan....

I was overwhelmed to read that you have a medical condition and it stopped me in my dusk for a moment to think seriously... and later you posted that you are going to be operated on for it... That's great news...

I will keep you in my prayers that you will overcome all the obstacles that get into lifes way...

Keep the Faith...

Oh!  Good Morning! 

Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: I have to write everything I want to do down now
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory