Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 08:41:19:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653609 Posts in 297942 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Voting Machine Picks Wrong Candidate. See for yourself... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Voting Machine Picks Wrong Candidate. See for yourself...  (Read 114 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 10 31, 14, 09:02:17:PM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/YtbqebpV9vY" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/YtbqebpV9vY</a>

duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 10 31, 14, 09:49:31:PM » Reply

This is absolutely shameful. 

According to dems, since this criminal action goes in their favor,it's no big deal.  You don't see them condemning it.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 10 31, 14, 10:10:17:PM » Reply

The Thief never complains about receiving free stuff.

JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #3 on: 10 31, 14, 10:54:21:PM » Reply

Did the voter who was getting the wrong vote report the issue to a precinct agent.  If he didn't. Well then, it's oh well.

You can't excuse stupidity at the voting booth either...
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 10 31, 14, 11:01:40:PM » Reply

Some people might not be paying attention, thinking the machine is working properly.  Its what happens when someone says "Trust Me"....

JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

« Reply #5 on: 10 31, 14, 11:13:00:PM » Reply

(( Some people might not be paying attention, thinking the machine is working properly.  Its what happens when someone says "Trust Me".... ))

I have yet heard a voting machine talk or say "Trust Me".  People who take voting machines for granite, same ending, Ohh Well.

Machines will fuck up, just like humans do.  If you ignore them both, you pay the price...
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #6 on: 11 01, 14, 02:35:15:AM » Reply

It sounds like it was reported and the commissioner said there was nothing wrong with the machines.
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 11 01, 14, 05:17:51:AM » Reply

Machines will fuck up, just like humans do.

Really?  Then perhaps you can explain why when they "Fuck Up",  they only "Fuck Up" in the Democrats favor?   Just as Illegal Humans(sic) do...

Baretta19

« Reply #8 on: 11 01, 14, 06:42:53:AM » Reply

Did the voter who was getting the wrong vote report the issue to a precinct agent.  If he didn't. Well then, it's oh well.

Sadly the majority of people are "monkey voters" flip the party lever push the button and done, it takes them longer to close the curtain than it does to vote.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #9 on: 11 01, 14, 01:42:27:PM » Reply

where in the hell did you find that bullshit video?  do you really believe it?  why hasn't even lying right wing propaganda sites like fox or rush talked about it?  why are right wingers so freaking gullible?
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 11 01, 14, 02:09:53:PM » Reply

Why do you fuck goats, horseshit duddy?
JigSaw-II

« Reply #11 on: 11 01, 14, 02:34:22:PM » Reply

(( Really?  Then perhaps you can explain why when they "Fuck Up",  they only "Fuck Up" in the Democrats favor? ))

I can't say "fuck up's" are always in the Democrats favor. Had a Republican name been at the top of the list, he would have got the vote. 

The voter shown in the video was not pushing the party button.

(( It sounds like it was reported and the commissioner said there was nothing wrong with the machines. ))

Did the voter show the commissioner the problem or just tell him.  For the reason shown in this video, is the same reason I do not like touch screens.  If you have a little "static electricity" built up on your body, as soon as you touch the screen, That electricity is going to discharge.  So it is possible the machine was ok.

Give me the mechanical levers.  They don't fuck up... 
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Voting Machine Picks Wrong Candidate. See for yourself...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory