Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 08:42:01:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653609 Posts in 297942 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Home Depot Rolls Out the Carpet for Sharia Law 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Home Depot Rolls Out the Carpet for Sharia Law  (Read 69 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 10 31, 14, 07:57:35:PM » Reply

Home Depot Rolls Out the Carpet for Sharia Law

A Home Depot in Dearborn MI was the latest victim succumbing to the demands of an organization that shouldn’t be in existence in the United States of America. An American company the home depot gets over powered by the Muslim Brotherhood terror linked organization CAIR (Council on American Islamic Relations) has cast. The employees will be subjected to cultural awareness training. The CAIR states this will help them accommodate the religious sensitivities of the Muslim employees and customers. Corporate and Managers gain a better understanding of Muslims and are taught Islam.

http://gopthedailydose.com/2014/05/13/home-depot-rolls-carpet-sharia-law/

Yes, I contacted them through there website to voice my disgust.

"I just read the article which says your Dearborn store has knelt at the alter of CAIR.  This tells me that ALL Home Depot's will be following in lockstep.  I want you to know that I will no longer shop at a store that lacks the testicles to stand up for American Laws and values.

Menards is directly across the street."

Baretta19

« Reply #1 on: 10 31, 14, 08:17:16:PM » Reply

I actually stopped shopping at Home Depot many years ago when they stopped caring about ENGLISH speaking and reading Americans
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #2 on: 10 31, 14, 08:39:17:PM » Reply

Baretta19,

How have they stopped caring about English speaking Americans?

BTW...I haven't seen any mussie literature in any HD i've been in.   
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #3 on: 10 31, 14, 08:41:56:PM » Reply

So in turn, shouldn't the Muslim employees get a little cultural awareness program too and be taught the basics of christianity and the bible so that they can better understand the sensitivities of their co-workers and the country they are living in?   No - I didn't think so.

I hope the Home Depot employees are sympathetic to the legal punishments of flogging and stoning under Sharia Law and also that little matter of apostasy that carries the death sentence.

What country am I living in?
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« Reply #4 on: 10 31, 14, 09:55:03:PM » Reply

Better to educate and inform Americans than rely on our president telling us all who and what Islam is all about.

Obviously Barack Obama and Joe Biden and Susan Rice and Hillary Clinton (his former Secretary of State), John Kerry and the entire dem party back in D.C. dumbed down and going along with him  - haven't a damned arrogant clue.
KensanIV

« Reply #5 on: 10 31, 14, 09:57:17:PM » Reply

\Home Depot trains employees on “sensitivities” to Islam
Posted on

May 18, 2014

by

Dr. Eowyn

|
21 Comments

<!-- .entry-meta -->                  

Do you know of any American business bending over backwards to please Christians?  No?

Despite the fact that nearly 8 out of every 10 Americans are Christian?

In fact, these days we are more likely to find Americans businesses that do their best to offend Christians.
According to a website on Islam in Europe and North America, estimates of the percentage of Americans who are Muslim vary:

• A 2007 survey by Pew Research Center places the figure at 0.6%.
  • Preceding surveys fall somewhere below that estimate: Baylor (2006) at 0.2%; Pew (2000-2007) at 0.5%;
  • General Social Surveys (1998-2006) at 0.5%; Gallup (1999-2001) at 0.3%; American Religious
  • Identification Surveys (2001) at 0.5%; and the National Election Study (2000) at 0.2%.
  • Not surprisingly, estimates by Muslim American groups are higher:
  • 1.5% (or 4.7 million), according to the 2005 Britannica Book of the Year.
  • 2.1% (or 6.7 million), according to the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the premier Muslim-American “civil rights” organization in the United States which the FBI had identified to have ties to terrorists. In 2007, U.S. federal prosecutors named CAIR as an unindicted co-conspirator in funding the Palestinian terrorist organization Hamas.
Even if we take the most generous estimate, CAIR’s, that still puts Muslims at 2.1% of the total U.S. population, which is miniscule when compared to the number and percentage of U.S. Christians. According to the American Religious Identification Survey (ARIS) (2008), the majority of U.S. adults — 76% — identified themselves as Christians.

And yet, the 2% of Americans who are Muslims manage to wield grossly disproportionate power and influence.
Amy Elizabeth reports for GOPTheDailyDose that on March 19, 2014, a Home Depot in Dearborn, Michigan, succumbed to the demands of CAIR and subjected its employees to “cultural awareness training” in order to accommodate the “religious sensitivities” of Muslim employees and customers,” and to “help corporate managers gain a better understanding of Muslims and Islam.”

Not just in Dearborn. CAIR Michigan says it also “has provided similar trainings in the past to other Home Depot locations in southeastern Michigan.”

It does appear as if they are going out of their way to make our Muslim citizens feel comfortable.
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 10 31, 14, 11:50:01:PM » Reply

FUNNY HOW SOME PEOPLE THINK HOBBY LOBBY HAS NO RIGHTS BUT MUSLIM INVADERS DO? THEY CAN PRAY ON THE BREAKS IN THE FUCKING PARKING LOT WHERE THE BIRDS CAN SHIT ON THEM! AND THEY BETTER BRING THEIR OWN DAMN RUGS WE CAN'T BE SUPPORTIN RELIGION NOW CAN WE!
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 11 01, 14, 12:07:06:AM » Reply

Email your Home Depot and tell them they lost a customer.  Tell them exactly where you will be shopping from now on and WHY.
Its the ONLY way to make them listen.

Remember.  For every email they get, there are hundreds who do not say anything, but Home Depot knows this. Home Depot knows that each email represents a LOT of people who will no longer be coming to their stores.  So EMAIL !!

fun n games
Honored Member

« Reply #8 on: 11 01, 14, 02:15:55:AM » Reply

I GUESS ALL YOU PEOPLE KNOW THAT HOME DEPOT IS A STRONG CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN COMPANY.

THEY CONTRIBUTE HEAVILY TO THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 11 01, 14, 05:26:21:AM » Reply

Obviously they are not as strong a Conservative as you would think.  No testicles.

hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #10 on: 11 01, 14, 01:36:49:PM » Reply

goddamn them for being tolerant of other religions!!  by the way, here is a profile of the right wing asshole who founded home depot:

In the fight for the Employee Free Choice Act, a bill in Congress that would give workers the free choice to form unions, we've seen some crazy hyperbole from greedy CEOs and their front groups who oppose free choice for workers.

Anti-free choice groups have thrown around tired union mob stereotypes, including actors from the Sopranos, bad "24"-style parodies, and photoshopped pictures in GOP election mail.  But next time anyone asks about "union intimidation," tell them to watch out for Home Depot founder and ex-CEO Bernie Marcus.

Thomas Frank in the WSJ this morning has the Home Depot Founder saying any CEO that doesn't contribute to Republicans opposed to Employee Free Choice "should be shot."

And hear the lamentations of the billionaires. "This is the demise of a civilization," moaned Bernie Marcus, cofounder and former CEO of The Home Depot, during an Oct. 17 conference call about card check. "This is how a civilization disappears. I'm sitting here as an elder statesman, and I'm watching this happen, and I don't believe it."

Mr. Marcus sketched out the doomsday scenario for his listeners, with unions going after what he called the "low hanging fruit" and proceeding to organize workers in industry after industry. He had taken it upon himself to notify the nation's CEOs of the danger, but they were not yet grabbing their guns. "This is as important as anything that's ever happened to these companies. And they're not reacting, and they're not fighting. The old time fighters are gone."

But in the class war, as in the real deal, there are always ways of motivating the yellow. "If a retailer has not gotten involved with this, if he has not spent money on this election, if he has not sent money to Norm Coleman and these other guys," Mr. Marcus said, apparently referring to Republican senators facing tough re-election fights, then those retailers "should be shot; should be thrown out of their goddamn jobs."
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 11 01, 14, 03:13:22:PM » Reply

You don't even comprehend your own post.:  "Bernie Marcus, cofounder and former CEO of The Home Depot"

And he is right: "The old time fighters are gone."   
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Home Depot Rolls Out the Carpet for Sharia Law
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory