Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 12:47:22:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663525 Posts in 298887 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Some blacks are wakeing up. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Some blacks are wakeing up.  (Read 340 times)
KensanIV

« Reply #12 on: 11 01, 14, 11:03:08:PM » Reply

Hawks,  We keep trying... We see many black men who have gained our support and admiration who have overcome the black dependency on our Democratic party and their continued plantation mentality.  Our victories are few, but our intentions are honorable and we need to keep trying to wake them up to the reality of this life.

There is little hope as long as they are willing to keep taking the free handouts from the master.

As a black man, you may be as offended as you wish to be by my so called race-baiting.  But neither I nor my fellow conservatives understand why with trillions and trillions of dollars and billions and billions of man hours that have been devoted to bringing up the black man to a reasonable stance of understanding this democracy and what the value of if is.

Why do we continue to fail?  Is there something in the inherent intelligence level of the black man that condemns him a life of holding is hand out for help?  Just what sets apart the few who understand their position and are willing to stand up and be counted as Americans of self responsibility.

Many of us are seriously concerned. And those who refuse to see the difference of the black citizens who succeed and the black citizens who are going to be on the dole for the next 100 years.

Why?  (And don't insult our intelligence by blaming it on the white man)  Some have succeeded, yet far too many have not. 
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Some blacks are wakeing up.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory