Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 09:07:58:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653414 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: ‘That’s Not a Choice We Want Americans to Make’–Obama Slams Stay at Ho 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: ‘That’s Not a Choice We Want Americans to Make’–Obama Slams Stay at Ho  (Read 49 times)
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« on: 10 31, 14, 07:09:43:PM » Reply

‘That’s Not a Choice We Want Americans to Make’–Obama Slams Stay at Home Moms

What happened to being pro-choice?

The October surprises just keep on coming, courtesy of President Obama. According to The Weekly Standard, “during a speech in Rhode Island today, President Obama called for more taxpayer-spending on pre-school in order to “make sure that women are full and equal participants in our economy.”

I can respect that. But then the President followed those remarks by saying (emphasis added):

And sometimes someone, usually mom, leaves the workplace to stay at home with the kids, which then leaves her earning a lower wage for the rest of her life as a result. That’s not a choice we want Americans to make.

Um, ok. I’m interpreting his remarks to mean that women shouldn’t have to choose between lower wages or being stay at home mothers. Sounds noble, but it’s not realistic, at least not in most cases.

Condescension aside, aggravating is the constant drum beat of the modern “feminist” lie that women can have it all. It’s simply not true. Those with successful careers and families are routinely put in a place of choosing one or the other. Men with families also find themselves in the same dilemma, yet no one wants to talk about their struggles, because “feminism.”

(more…)
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: ‘That’s Not a Choice We Want Americans to Make’–Obama Slams Stay at Ho
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory