Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 07:30:13:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662540 Posts in 298795 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: What they fear the most 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: What they fear the most  (Read 85 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #12 on: 10 31, 14, 07:26:20:PM » Reply

Is that a woman bike?  Or an 'androgynous' bike?

Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #13 on: 10 31, 14, 07:28:51:PM » Reply

No matter what the mid-term outcome, NOTHING WILL CHANGE...  Grid-lock and dysfunction, coming from both sides... 

Our putting a halt to the tragic disassembly of America, and your putting a stop to the uniqueness of America, are two different Grid-Locks, in our eyes.

chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #14 on: 10 31, 14, 07:33:11:PM » Reply

I agree, nothing with change.  The same RINO leaders occupy both houses of Congress.  They are not about changing anything, and they have expressed no leadership role to do so.  Neither of them have laid down the gauntlet, drew a line in the sand.
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #15 on: 10 31, 14, 07:43:13:PM » Reply

McConnell and Boehner have to GO... Just as much as the destructive democrats..

keno

« Reply #16 on: 10 31, 14, 07:55:57:PM » Reply

i wonder why so many right wing racist chickenshits like queeno have so many gay fantasies?

QWhat I wonder is where you saw any gay fantasies in my post, while constantly bring up goat blowing in many of your threads. You are a moron of the highest order.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #17 on: 10 31, 14, 09:43:30:PM » Reply

Imagine the humiliation the goat feels when he's having sex with horseshit duddy.
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #18 on: 10 31, 14, 11:58:34:PM » Reply

HOW CAN A BITCH LIKE PIG BOY CALL ANYONE A RACIST WHEN HE CALLS BLACKS "OREOS"?
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #19 on: 11 01, 14, 12:03:26:AM » Reply

Those kind of comments don't apply to him.  He's a Democrat.  He thinks he has a free pass while others do not...

John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« Reply #20 on: 11 01, 14, 06:52:06:AM » Reply

Liberalism/democrats/progressives are the epitome of hypocrisy.........
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #21 on: 11 01, 14, 01:32:38:PM » Reply

what lying chickenshits right wingers you are!!  crying about the tragic disassembly of america!!!  yeah, when bush was president, you morons.  goddamn.  how can you get everything completely backwards?  seriously.  what the fuck is wrong with you?  is it like mass hypnosis? like the chemtrail conspiracy and the secret muslim bullshit?  you actually believe we are not at least 20 times better off in every measurable way now than when bush left office in disgrace?  do you even remember how fucked up everything was from july of 2008 on to about 2010?  WE WERE IN THE GRIPS OF THE SECOND WORST ECONOMIC DISASTER IN OUR HISTORY....MILLIONS OF JOBS LOST...THE DOW LOST MORE THAN HALF ITS VALUE IN JUST A YEAR OR SO....UNEMPLOYMENT DOUBLED....NO CREDIT FOR NEW VENTURES, OR EXPANSION, EVEN IF THERE WAS ANY REASON TO DO SO IN THAT ECONOMY...BANKS FAILING...HUGE WALL STREET INVESTMENT FIRMS GOING TITS UP....AN 800 BILLION DOLLAR BAILOUT BY BUSH AND PAULSON ADDED TO THE DEFICIT FOR FISCAL YEAR 2009....THE WHOLE WORLD HATED US FOR OUR LYING INVASION OF IRAQ, OUR SENSELESS INVASION OF AFGHANISTAN AFTER WE FAILED TO GET BIN LADEN AND ESPECIALLY FOR OUR TORTURING OF PRISONERS IN OUR CUSTODY.  and now you are crying about the tragic disassembly of america?  what kind of drugs are you boys shooting up to be so spectacularly clueless and backassward?
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: What they fear the most
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About