Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 05:16:02:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660975 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why are Blacks barbarians >??? Especially In Africa! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Why are Blacks barbarians >??? Especially In Africa!  (Read 31 times)
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« on: 10 31, 14, 05:46:46:PM » Reply

Congo crowd kills man, eats him after militant massacres: witnesses,,,,,,,!!!

BENI
Democratic Republic of Congo
 (Reuters) - A crowd stoned to death a young man in northeast Congo on Friday before burning and eating his corpse, witnesses said, in apparent revenge for a series of attacks by Ugandan rebels.

The incident in the town of Beni followed a number of overnight raids in the area blamed on the Islamist group ADF-NAUL, who are thought to have massacred more than 100 people this month, using hatchets and machetes to kill their victims.
     Witnesses said the man, who has not been identified, aroused suspicion on a bus when passengers discovered he could not speak the local Swahili language and that he was carrying a machete.
     Speaking from the town of Beni, Congo's President
Joseph Kabila
 said the ADF-NALU militants would face the same fate as the rebel movement M23, which was defeated by a U.N.-backed
government
 offensive last year.

There is no question of negotiation with the terrorists," Kabila said in a speech at a local hotel. "They will be defeated as was the case with the M23. And it will be very soon."
     ADF-NALU is an alliance of groups opposed to the
Ugandan government
 that has operated from bases in neighboring Congo since the mid-2000s, undermining Kinshasa's grip on the area.
     The movement was blamed for the deaths of 14 people, killed early on Thursday in the village of Kampi ya Chui, bringing the total death toll this month to at least 107, said Teddy Kataliko, president of the Civil Society of Beni.
     Tensions ran high in the town on Friday morning with around 100 demonstrators blocking the road from the airport into town, throwing stones and waving machetes to demand greater government protection against the rebels.
     Local government officials could not immediately be reached for comment. Earlier in the week, the government sought to downplay the threat posed by the group, which it had previously said was defeated in an operation earlier this year.

http://news.yahoo.com/congo-crowd-kills-man-eats-him-militant-massacres-160235263.html
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #1 on: 10 31, 14, 05:49:02:PM » Reply

why are you such a racist chickenshit?  were nazis black?  were they especially from africa?  compare what the nazis did to any amount of bullshit any africans have done, you racist slimy piece of shit bitch.  go fuck yourself, you sorry excuse for a human being. 
keno

« Reply #2 on: 10 31, 14, 06:02:51:PM » Reply

were they especially from africa?

LOL. Did the eat those they killed?
ttopcat

« Reply #3 on: 10 31, 14, 06:20:09:PM » Reply

The Congo is known for Cannibals!
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 10 31, 14, 06:31:27:PM » Reply

FUNNY HOW PIG BOY NEVER MENTIONS THE DEMOCRATIC KU KLUX KLAN!
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #5 on: 10 31, 14, 06:48:10:PM » Reply

the donner pass, ring a bell?  they were white.  jeff dahmer?  was he from africa?  and so the nazis get a pass from bizarre human experiments, torture, raping and pillaging and executing citizens in foreign countries they invaded plus slaughtering 6 million jews, mostly old men, women and little children BECAUSE THEY DID NOT EAT THEM?  JUST HOW RACIST ARE YOU ASSHOLES?
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 10 31, 14, 10:43:54:PM » Reply

and so the nazis get a pass from bizarre human experiments, torture, raping and pillaging and executing citizens in foreign countries they invaded plus slaughtering 6 million jews, mostly old men, women and little children BECAUSE THEY DID NOT EAT THEM?  JUST HOW RACIST ARE YOU ASSHOLES?

UHHHH WHERE THE FUCK DID THEY GET A PASS FROM ANYONE YOU DELUDED DUMB FUCK? AND UNLIKE SOME THEY DID GET PUNISHED MOST DIED AND THE LEADERS WERE PUT ON TRIAL AND MANY WERE HUNG, OR DID YOU SKIP THAT PART OF HISTORY CLASS BECAUSE YOU WERE OUTSIDE SUCKING DICK AND DRINKING COLT 45?
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why are Blacks barbarians >??? Especially In Africa!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory