Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 07:18:54:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660440 Posts in 298591 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Pelosi On Midterms: “We’re Looking At An Absolute Catastrophe”… 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Pelosi On Midterms: “We’re Looking At An Absolute Catastrophe”…  (Read 47 times)
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« on: 10 31, 14, 05:41:46:PM » Reply

Pelosi On Midterms: “We’re Looking At An Absolute Catastrophe”…

For once she isn’t being overly dramatic.

Dear Drew,

We’re looking at an absolute catastrophe if things go wrong in 4 days. 32 races are in statistical dead heats. The Republicans know it too, and according to Politico, they’ve recently bought “millions of dollars of TV advertising time” in districts we won in 2012.

If they can run the table, Republicans and their special interest backers will have bought the largest GOP majority in the House since Herbert Hoover was in the White House.

I need you in this fight, and I need you now. This is the last monthly deadline of the election — please give $5 to help us avoid a disaster.

Thank you.

Nancy
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #1 on: 10 31, 14, 05:45:47:PM » Reply

Dear Drew,

We’re looking at an absolute catastrophe if things go wrong in 4 days. 32 races are in statistical dead heats. The Republicans know it too, and according to Politico, they’ve recently bought “millions of dollars of TV advertising time” in districts we won in 2012.

If they can run the table, Republicans and their special interest backers will have bought the largest GOP majority in the House since Herbert Hoover was in the White House.

I need you in this fight, and I need you now. This is the last monthly deadline of the election — please give $5 to help us avoid a disaster.

Thank you.

Nancy

yeah, she said if things go wrong it would be a catastophe....hard to argue with that, shitstain.  so what?  it would still be manageable.  we still have someone with an IQ in charge of the country in the white house and with the veto pen.  no worries, chickenshit.  go back to sleep, we will wake you up if we need another stupid fuck senseless post. 
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

« Reply #2 on: 10 31, 14, 05:56:59:PM » Reply

Why would he possibly think to begin governing, he has not done qanything so far in six years...
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #3 on: 10 31, 14, 05:58:12:PM » Reply

So the neocoms don't buy elections?  What baffles me most, is why blacks continue voting for the neocoms when they're just as poor, if not poorer than the last election.
John Adams

« Reply #4 on: 10 31, 14, 06:00:57:PM » Reply

Blacks in America would be much better off it they would dump the democrat party....
keno

« Reply #5 on: 10 31, 14, 06:03:56:PM » Reply

The catastrophe was when she and Reid, and Dodd and Obama basically took over congress, and purposely destroyed the economy.
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 10 31, 14, 06:05:40:PM » Reply

so what?

SO WHAT' WELL PIG BOY IT'S THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU POSTED ABOUT OBAMA JUST LIKE YOUR FUCKING EXPERT ADVICE ON EBOLA THAT SHUT YOU THE FUCK UP FOR TWO DAYS!
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #7 on: 10 31, 14, 06:49:01:PM » Reply

fuck you chickenshits.  do you really think those of us with an IQ care what you spew about on orders from fox and rush?
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 10 31, 14, 06:54:39:PM » Reply

Fuck you, horseshit duddy.

Obama will not let you have his baby, so you can stop lying your fucking head off to protect him.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #9 on: 10 31, 14, 06:57:37:PM » Reply

i haven't lied once, motherfucker.  remember, bitch?  that was just yesterday you couldn't come up with an example, either.  do you start off each day in a whole new world, you fucking moron?
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 10 31, 14, 07:15:35:PM » Reply

You lie all the fucking time, chickenshit.  AND YOUR LIES ARE POINTED OUT WHEN YOU TELL THEM, MOTHERFUCKER.
dg9990
Honored Member

« Reply #11 on: 10 31, 14, 08:07:17:PM » Reply

Jay would anybody vote for a Democrat?

Democrats are enemies of working families.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Pelosi On Midterms: “We’re Looking At An Absolute Catastrophe”…
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory