Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 06:24:47:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660410 Posts in 298589 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: RightWinger Proven False-Obama's Clearly Superior to Bush In Every Way 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: RightWinger Proven False-Obama's Clearly Superior to Bush In Every Way  (Read 213 times)
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #12 on: 10 31, 14, 04:42:12:PM » Reply

horseshit duddy loves her head up Obama's ass.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #13 on: 10 31, 14, 04:42:18:PM » Reply

Bush inherited xxxxon's recession and stock market crash as well as Clinton's failure with Islamic terrorism, not to mention the Democrat's housing and credit policies that crashed the markets in 2008 as the NBER stated in 2012/2013 after years of research.   If only Obama had it this easy, rofl...

Obama has been a failure and someday you will have to accept it Hooty whether you are in an institution or not...
keno

« Reply #14 on: 10 31, 14, 04:43:52:PM » Reply

The Kenyan is the biggest nothing that ever served in the WH

GFY, knee pad wearer.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #15 on: 10 31, 14, 04:48:27:PM » Reply

STFU, useless Liberal puke.

how can it be useless to shove your chickenshit face in clearly demonstrable facts, chickenshit?  eat it.  it's good for you and the other chickenshit racist teabaggers to have your face shoved into reality, to counter all that bullshit you suck up from fox and rush each day.  just how big of a chickenshit do you have to be to deny undeniable facts so clearly demonstrated?

Bush inherited xxxxon's recession and stock market crash as well as Clinton's failure with Islamic terrorism, not to mention the Democrat's housing and credit policies that crashed the markets in 2008 as the NBER stated in 2012/2013 after years of research.   If only Obama had it this easy, rofl...

no such thing as a clinton recession, dickhead. the dow never lost more than a thousand points until the BUSH RECESSION TOOK EFFECT IN 2008!!!  and look at the unemployment numbers again, stupid fuck.  bush's first year started at 4.2% and in 6 months it was at 4.6%...and you call that a recession!! what a fucking idiot you are, boy!!  in fact, the unemployment numbers for bush never got over 6% until THE BUSH RECESSION BEGAN IN MID 2008, YOU FUCKING LYING FOOL!!  see, bitch, you cannot just spew right wing talking points and not get your ass handed to you when i am around, asshole. learn to read, learn to read charts, learn math, THEN try to post, stupid fuck bitch. 

but back to the major point- it is not where you start, but where you finish-

when bush took office the unemployment rate was 4.2%...it never got any lower than that.  when bush left office it was 7.8%.  a gain of 3.6%, almost double.

when president obama took over for the failed war criminal bush, the unemployment rate was 7.8% and dropping like a rock towards 10%, less than a year after taking office, and is today at a remarkable 5.9%, a loss of 2.9% from where he started!!!!! and you, like the right wing stooge you are, claim that this proves bush is superior?  do you see how ignorant you are?
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #16 on: 10 31, 14, 04:54:30:PM » Reply

here, chickenshit racist gay fantasy players, have a nice hot cup of facts to go with your shitstained glass of right wing spew you try to believe!!!  remember, chickenshits:  a picture says a thousand words....so suck on this, little fellers.

pretty funny!!  clinton's failure with terrorism when it was bush asleep at the wheel not reading memos on his ranch just days before 9/11!!!  how many americans were killed by muslim terrorist attacks in this country under clinton, again, chickenshit?  zero?  yeah, that's right, bitch.  under bush after 8 months on job, 3000!!  plus the riacin letters to congress, plus the marathon bombing, plus him killing 4500 soldiers for nothing when he invaded iraq on complete lies. 
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #17 on: 10 31, 14, 04:57:45:PM » Reply

Even Obama's own don't have much nice to say about him any more.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #18 on: 10 31, 14, 04:58:24:PM » Reply

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l255/llovejim/unemp2001-2014_zps45e3aeac.gif

That is your proof by I love jim?   ROFL...
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #19 on: 10 31, 14, 04:58:39:PM » Reply

dems across the nation are distancing themselves from the failure named Obama.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #20 on: 10 31, 14, 05:00:21:PM » Reply

that is ll ovejim, stupid fuck illiterate racist.  my name sorta sideways and backwards, stupid.  jim lovell, like the astronaut, llovejim.  get it, dumbass?  L adies L ove Jim....
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #21 on: 10 31, 14, 05:03:25:PM » Reply

WOW....

There's enough of these to give EVERYONE a job.  even Ho, Barack, and Moochelle

https://www.google.com/search?q=shoe+shine+box&safe=off&biw=1536&bih=758&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=2vdTVIv2LoafyQTGsYCQDQ&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg#imgdii=_
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #22 on: 10 31, 14, 05:06:01:PM » Reply

Even Obama's own don't have much nice to say about him any more.

even if that were true, chickenshit, only chickenshits base their opinions of others ON WHAT OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINIONS ARE OF THOSE PEOPLE.  LIKE YOU, CHICKENSHIT, FOR EXAMPLE.  have you always been a mindless follower? afraid to think for yourself? easily influenced by your peers? a chickenshit?
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« Reply #23 on: 10 31, 14, 05:11:53:PM » Reply

if obama is so good why is he toxic to the democrats up for election...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: RightWinger Proven False-Obama's Clearly Superior to Bush In Every Way
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory