Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 06:57:39:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662132 Posts in 298756 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: It turns out printing money worked 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: It turns out printing money worked  (Read 228 times)
keno

« Reply #12 on: 10 31, 14, 02:32:08:PM » Reply

Not very good odds since the last time that happened was under William Jefferson Clinton.

Still buying that bullshit?
keno

« Reply #13 on: 10 31, 14, 02:33:13:PM » Reply

I guess if a Republican sits in the WhiteHouse we will find out, just like we did when Reagan was there and tripled the National Debt.

Tripling nickels, while doubling dollars, sounds like a good deal.
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #14 on: 10 31, 14, 03:25:54:PM » Reply

Well, since only tripling the debt is what he did, then I guess it wasn't such a good deal.
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #15 on: 10 31, 14, 03:29:01:PM » Reply

Well maybe if he had a Republican Congress/Senate like the clinton's had...the debt would not have been tripled!  Got an answer for that wmd's found in Iraq?
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #16 on: 10 31, 14, 03:33:40:PM » Reply

If If's and But's were candy and nuts we would all have a merry Christmas.

You can play what if's all by yourself since no amount of logic gets through to you.
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #17 on: 10 31, 14, 03:39:54:PM » Reply

wmd,

You opened the door on the clinton's having given the Country a balanced budget...all under a Republican Congress!   So I guess I am within my right to point out that President Reagan may have (in your words) tripled the national debt...but that was under a democrat congress. So who would you rather have controlling the purse strings?
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #18 on: 10 31, 14, 03:46:03:PM » Reply

Printed money has not even begun to hit America when thee bill is due.   You can only stretch it so far.    Lincoln started it but we all paid in the end with debt and federal taxes as well as inflation.   

The interest on Obama's printing debt is not even being covered under Obamanomics.    We are in a hole just as we were under Lincoln when he died.
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #19 on: 10 31, 14, 03:50:49:PM » Reply

wmd,

You opened the door on the clinton's having given the Country a balanced budget...all under a Republican Congress!   So I guess I am within my right to point out that President Reagan may have (in your words) tripled the national debt...but that was under a democrat congress. So who would you rather have controlling the purse strings?
[/SIZE]

A Democratic Congress and a Deocratic President.

Actually, I would rather have a congress that works and a Democrat President. As long as the tea party is a part of congress it will never work.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #20 on: 10 31, 14, 04:02:22:PM » Reply

As long as Obama and Harry Reid are in control, government will continue to not function.   Fortunately Americans will not give Obama dictatorial powers and he refuses to compromise while Reid kisses his backside.   A no win situation until Obama is put in his place.   Unfortunately he was never qualified as a leader and never will be from his lack of experience.    At least Bill Clinton knew how to work with the other side in 1994...  No wonder the Clintons cannot stand Obama as he is out of his league in D.C.
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #21 on: 10 31, 14, 04:05:58:PM » Reply

As long as Boehner controls the House and McConnel controls the filibustering GOP and there is a single tea partier left in either, things aren't likely to change.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #22 on: 10 31, 14, 04:29:48:PM » Reply

It is about to change after Tuesday when Reid is no longer able to obstruct Congress... 
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #23 on: 10 31, 14, 04:37:42:PM » Reply

Fans of Central Banking Have an Achilles Heel.  If printing paper money was truly superior to gold, people wouldn’t need to be forced to accept it as payment.  When a bully can’t prevail in an argument using reason, he becomes violent. Our monetary opponents are bullies. They resort to force, which is their moral failing.

http://www.kitco.com/ind/Weiner/2014-10-27-Fans-of-Central-Banking-Have-an-Achilles-Heel.html
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: It turns out printing money worked
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About