Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 10:33:13:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653429 Posts in 297920 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Scott Walker ssays, "Let them eat Cake!" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Scott Walker ssays, "Let them eat Cake!"  (Read 88 times)
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« on: 10 26, 14, 01:09:57:AM » Reply

Not gonna even consider a raise in minimum wage.

Nope, NOT gonna do it!

Just cut your food into smaller pieces so you chew more and feel fuller...

http://www.ibtimes.com/minimum-wage-scott-walker-based-living-wage-ruling-restaurant-industry-study-1712852
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #1 on: 10 26, 14, 01:20:39:AM » Reply

Sounds like good advice..  Probably decrease you ass size in the process.
BOBRI123
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 10 26, 14, 01:44:54:AM » Reply

With the size of the people today good advice , If the minimum wage increased the prices would go up more , to all the It's not fair crowd I say it's not fair my health care is nothing but a free checkup and I pay for everything else , it's not fair My property taxes go up every year while renters have low income housing to depend on , It's not fair I clip coupons and struggle to put food on the table while you get Food stamps for free , It's not Fair Politicians Promise you the world to vote for them and almost never deliver but your too stupid to realize that  .

Increase the minimum wage ?

Try personal responsibility get a job work your way up and get a better education for yourself and your Family and stop trying to Leach off of my Family !

BOB  RI    123
BOBRI123
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 10 26, 14, 01:45:03:AM » Reply

With the size of the people today good advice , If the minimum wage increased the prices would go up more , to all the It's not fair crowd I say it's not fair my health care is nothing but a free checkup and I pay for everything else , it's not fair My property taxes go up every year while renters have low income housing to depend on , It's not fair I clip coupons and struggle to put food on the table while you get Food stamps for free , It's not Fair Politicians Promise you the world to vote for them and almost never deliver but your too stupid to realize that  .

Increase the minimum wage ?

Try personal responsibility get a job work your way up and get a better education for yourself and your Family and stop trying to Leach off of my Family !

BOB  RI    123
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #4 on: 10 26, 14, 01:50:20:AM » Reply

Davik has no experience running a business.  So he's going to Monday morning quarterback one as if he knows what he's talking about.  He's a Leftist, and can't for the life of him envision if everyone gets a raise, something has to pay for that.  Either someone gets let go, or prices go up.  The more workers that get raises - the more people will have to be laid off in order to pay for it, and/or the higher the cost of the product. 

If the company can't compensate - then the company goes bankrupt and "everyone" loses their job. OR, the company goes full automation. Laying off ALL workers and letting the robots do the job.  The owner then gets exceedingly more rich. Thanks to the greedy (yet job killing stupid) raise wanting workers.

The Left is the worst thing for Job security.  Either they ruin it with their greedy Unions or they ruin it by putting themselves out of a job.

By golly, if they can't make more money than they are worth (or educated) for. Then they want NO money at all.....  Real Bright, ya Dimswitch.

darkflower

« Reply #5 on: 10 26, 14, 02:07:48:AM » Reply

And yet again the right says that people who work for a living are leeches and greedy. And that those who do nothing but own for a living are not, even though they have been taking more and more for the past few decades. Nope. Only workers are greedy leeches.

Raising the min wage benefits everyone. It helps lift all wages and creates more jobs for all. But it also narrows the gap between the poor and the rich, and can't have that. All those "greedy leeching workers" have to be kept down so they'll be more servile.
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 10 26, 14, 02:23:09:AM » Reply

And yet again the right says that people who work for a living are leeches and greedy.

EXACTLY WHO SAID THAT? YOU CANNOT NAME ANYONE WHO ACTUALLY SAID THAT CAN YOU? THE MARKET WILL ALWAYS DETERMINE THE WAGE SCALE BECAUSE IF AN EMPLOYER CANNOT GET ANY WORKERS AT A CERTAIN WAGE LEVEL THE EMPLOYER WILL HAVE TO RAISE THE SLARY LEVEL AND HIS OR HER PRICES TO COMPENSATE!

BTW WHAT GOOD IS TWENTY DOLLARS AND HOUR IF THE PRICE OF EVERYTHING GOES UP AS A RESULT?
darkflower

« Reply #7 on: 10 26, 14, 02:27:22:AM » Reply

Jim and Bob said it on this thread.

Any price increases are small compared to the extra wages. And the extra wages result in more spending, more velocity, more demand, which in turn creates more jobs. It is win/win so long as it gradual enough for the economy to have time to adapt.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 10 26, 14, 04:41:59:AM » Reply

And yet again the right says that people who work for a living are leeches and greedy.

They are Leeches and Greedy if they demand a raise they don't deserve or one that would kill the company.

Its like I said in the User Info a few days ago:
"Progressives will poke holes in their only lifeboat just to spite the person sitting next to them...."

darkflower

« Reply #9 on: 10 26, 14, 05:18:58:AM » Reply

It is deserved and will not kill companies.

And the ones sinking the lifeboats are the rich who are taking everything and letting everyone else drown.
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 10 26, 14, 06:21:39:AM » Reply

And the ones sinking the lifeboats are the rich who are taking everything and letting everyone else drown.

What is wrong with you?   How did you get this way?

stretch351c
Contributor

That which does not kill me, had better run

« Reply #11 on: 10 26, 14, 09:36:40:AM » Reply

Raising the minimum wage has been proven to increase youth, minority, and low skilled worker unemployment, and any "benefits" are short lived as before long prices are raised to reflect the increased costs. As with most Leftists policies, it hurts the ones they profess to want to help. 
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Scott Walker ssays, "Let them eat Cake!"
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory