Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 09:56:59:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663270 Posts in 298863 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Nobel Prize Winner to Mr. Obama - knock it off. Stop arming the world. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Nobel Prize Winner to Mr. Obama - knock it off. Stop arming the world.  (Read 68 times)
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« Reply #12 on: 10 24, 14, 12:23:58:PM » Reply

Eastern European Jews now calling themselves Israeli's -  ever since they wrongfully occupied another people's land half way across the globe - have willfully done nothing peaceful. Or honorable with that "holy" land that belonged to Palestine.  But sheeit all over it. And blow up anyone and everyone that "disspleases" them.

Israel's population is the worst of the worst of humanity. Eastern Europe is disserved by the manner and means these Jews went over to another region of the world and have chosen to comport themselves - never, ever being a peaceful neighbor to any other nation in the middle east region. Never giving a damn.

Israel instead continues to demand the USA be their whore. Decade after decade.

You know - the kind of whore Harry Truman showed himself willing to be. Because why again - instead of Harry Truman and all other allies of the USA rebuilding Eastern Europe and encouraging Jews to return to their homeland? - anyone's guess.

By D2D's narrow minded rationale Eastern European Jew own the USA too. We refused to engage in World War II, after all - even when we knew Hitler was targetting Jews. Until Japan targetted us. Give it up, D2d - Eastern European Jews should never have demanded another people's land - they should have settled for returning to their own land. Not someone else's.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #13 on: 10 24, 14, 01:28:41:PM » Reply

I am saying the Palestinians deserved what they got for being willing participants in the final solution!

I find it interesting you are getting your talking points poor as they are from Stormfront and Al Jazeera!
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« Reply #14 on: 10 26, 14, 11:04:25:AM » Reply

My father is German - do not presume I don't know a damned thing about World War II or how persons in this nation were treated during World War II and after. He had to learn quickly to cease his native tongue. Or else...Even though his family were wheat farmers in Eastern Washington and no more a threat to this nation - than those Japanese Americans Roosevelt AND Truman ordered loaded up and put behind barbed wire - because they LOOKED like a threat.

Don't presume to discount the USA looking the other way and facilitating the welcoming of collaborators with Hitler after World War II. Good Christian Germans who worked in those concentration camps and ordered up the genocide of millions - secretly allowed into the USA pst World War II - Hitler collaborators. All of them. And this nation welcomed them with open arms. So why didn't Eastern European Jews demand all of the USA to be their, too - while they were at it?

You are all wet - presuming the USA has any good standing picking and choosing Palestine to be singled out for LAND THEFT - just because the "bible" told Harry Truman to target only them - and take away their land from them. Because Eastern European Jews said so. Foot stomp. Foot stomp. Foot stomp. 
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Nobel Prize Winner to Mr. Obama - knock it off. Stop arming the world.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory