Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 03:14:10:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660163 Posts in 298558 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: officials say suspect in killings of California deputies was deported 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: officials say suspect in killings of California deputies was deported  (Read 69 times)
ttopcat

« on: 10 26, 14, 12:57:19:AM » Reply

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/26/officials-say-suspect-in-killings-california-deputies-was-deported-twice/
The link says the guy who killed the deputies was deported twice for criminal offences and still made it back into our country. The Politicians have lost the war on illegal entry and can't enforce our border laws. I think it's time we had a war on Politicians. We need elected officials who can enforce our laws don't we!
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #1 on: 10 26, 14, 12:59:43:AM » Reply

Post of the day!
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 10 26, 14, 01:05:49:AM » Reply

THIS IS OBAMA'S FAULT! MAYBE HE'LL HAVE A TEQUILA SUMMIT FOR THE SURVIVORS!
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 10 26, 14, 06:00:02:AM » Reply

Deputies who might be alive today, if we actually had an administration who cared about borders and the law…

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=32b_1414297736
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #4 on: 10 26, 14, 08:43:08:AM » Reply

we might have 24 grade school children alive, and some of their teachers, if we still had an assault weapon ban that would have prevented that loon at sandy hook from slaughtering those precious kids firing 158 rounds in a 5 minute attack.  fuck you assholes.  the only way we could STOP EVEN 98% OF ALL BORDER CROSSINGS WOULD BE TO BECOME NAZI GERMANY JR.    is that what you want?  a totally isolated, totalitarian society where everybody is looked upon with suspicion and big brother is over your shoulder 24/7 and you have to "show your papers" to every fucking nazi with a swastika on his uniform and you can be punished for not saying "heil, hitler" fast enough and with enough emotion?  i like having an open society and freedom, myself. you chickenshits belong in 1935 germany....

* connect killer.jpg (6.21 KB, 189x266 - viewed 11 times.)

* connecticut guns.jpg (48.78 KB, 635x390 - viewed 0 times.)

* connecticut kids.jpg (49.03 KB, 460x287 - viewed 11 times.)
flgirl
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 10 26, 14, 08:53:26:AM » Reply

There's hooty.  Sticking up for the murderers again.  I wish he would either move to Iran or Mexico.  They might appreciate him, where good people here can't stand the stink coming off of him.   
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #6 on: 10 26, 14, 08:59:45:AM » Reply

We might have 24 grade school children alive, and some of their teachers, if we still had an assault weapon ban that would have prevented that loon at sandy hook from slaughtering those precious kids firing 158 rounds in a 5 minute attack.

And we might not.

Name one thing the old "assault ban" would have done to prevent it.

IMHO putting nut cases away, like we used to, would of been far more effective.
ttopcat

« Reply #7 on: 10 26, 14, 09:17:30:AM » Reply

If a maniac wants to kill they don't need a gun they will find a way. Anybody with half a brain can make a weapon that could kill hundreds of people out of everyday products. It's like this, take away the guns they will go to other methods. Example,'the government managed to get the addicts pill problem down a little over the past few years in this area but now the addicts are doing a even deadly killer heroin, it's cheaper and harder to trace then the pills and kills more people than the pills did'. Our government can't control our borders , drugs, the city streets much less guns.   
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #8 on: 10 26, 14, 09:26:11:AM » Reply

fuck you, fl girl.  you are the one defending the killer of 24 kids, you stupid fuck bitch.  no other crime in recent american history comes close to that...LOOK AT THE PICTURES OF THOSE KIDS, YOU SENSELESS MORON.  AND KNOW FOR A FACT IF THAT LOON HAD NOT HAD AN ASSAULT WEAPON, AS WEENIFIED AS HE WAS, HE WOULD NEVER EVEN ATTEMPTED TO TAKE OVER EVEN A GRADE SCHOOL CLASS, MUCH LESS BEEN ABLE TO DO IT.  THE ASSAULT WEAPON GAVE HIM THE FALSE COURAGE TO EVEN TRY TO DO HIS AWFUL SLAUGHTER, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.  all of you right wingers and gun nuts share some blame for the assault ban not being in affect today.  fuck you all. 
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #9 on: 10 26, 14, 09:30:16:AM » Reply

all of you right wingers and gun nuts share some blame for the assault ban not being in affect today.  fuck you all. 

The assault ban didn't work anyway ho boy. Because it didn't address the real problem. Nuts!
ttopcat

« Reply #10 on: 10 26, 14, 09:47:15:AM » Reply

How is protecting our borders from illegal entry going to turn our country into a Nazi state? Damn man your imagination is running away with you every country in the world has better and stronger border laws then we do ,why should our country be a illegal dumping ground for all other countries in the world.
flgirl
Honored Member

« Reply #11 on: 10 26, 14, 09:51:28:AM » Reply

hooty, I believe IF those children were really killed, the government has something to do with it.  They completely hide the fact that
children saw a man/men running into the woods.  Just too many things wrong with their story.  I also believe this boy was brainwashed by somebody.  Same with the other shooters in other places.  As far as him having a gun, WHY?  Why would his mother have some gun available when she knew he had bad mental problems?  That puts her at fault also, as far as I am concerned.  So it isn't a problem that people should have guns to protect themselves, but when there is a person in a household with mental problems, they need to be inspected as to whether they have their guns locked up.  You are just another obama butt kisser hooty, and push his agenda to keep the people in this country under his foot by taking away their guns.   Both countries, Canada and Australia, tell us do not allow them to take our guns.  They live to regret it and want everyone to know.  So, take your filthy language and choke on it.   
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: officials say suspect in killings of California deputies was deported
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory