Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 05:52:16:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662097 Posts in 298755 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 'scuse me..... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: 'scuse me.....  (Read 56 times)
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« on: 10 26, 14, 12:51:23:AM » Reply

UTA grad isolated at New Jersey hospital as part of Ebola quarantine

I am a nurse who has just returned to the U.S. after working with Doctors Without Borders in Sierra Leone - an Ebola-affected country. I have been quarantined in New Jersey. This is not a situation I would wish on anyone, and I am scared for those who will follow me.

'scuse me lady, but.....As one with first hand knowledge of the ravages of Ebola I would think you would be grateful that your country was going out of its way to insure YOU did not inadvertently bring the beast home with you.  Bring the beast to your neighbors, family, children, SO, and who knows whom else.

All they did TO you is what you, as a Medical Professional, should have insisted they do FOR you and your Country.

I usually refrain from the word Bitch, but you are pressing the issue.

http://www.dallasnews.com/ebola/headlines/20141025-uta-grad-isolated-at-new-jersey-hospital-as-part-of-ebola-quarantine.ece
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #1 on: 10 26, 14, 01:11:22:AM » Reply

repocons' best friend is Bola.

If they even THINK you got Bola, they gonna through you in quarantine and strip you of all your rights...
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #2 on: 10 26, 14, 01:21:31:AM » Reply

Sounds like a good idea.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #3 on: 10 26, 14, 01:48:07:AM » Reply

(( If they even THINK you got Bola, they gonna through you in quarantine and strip you of all your rights... ))

If it saves one life or prevents others from getting the virus,  Then DAAAMMMNNNN!!!  go for it and don't stop.  What's 21 days out of ones life... 
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #4 on: 10 26, 14, 01:56:23:AM » Reply

If they even THINK you got Bola, they gonna through you in quarantine and strip you of all your rights...

Tell us what Rights are being "stripped" they (THROW) a possibly infected person into quarantine for the protection of others?
Could it be the "Freedom" to walk around and infect (possibly kill) hundreds?  Is that the Right you're referring to?

darkflower

« Reply #5 on: 10 26, 14, 02:22:59:AM » Reply

If you bothered to read the article, she was not "bitching" about being put in quarantine. She was pointing out they were disorganized and treated her like shit. One CAN be put in quarantine and still be treated with respect and dignity.

It is the height of narcissism to call her names and say heroes such as herself deserve that sort of treatment.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 10 26, 14, 07:50:39:AM » Reply

Nah, she was bitching about being in Blue Jersey.  I can understand that, considering the number of liberals we have here.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 'scuse me.....
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory