Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 08:26:36:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662699 Posts in 298804 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Is it due to racism? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Is it due to racism?  (Read 46 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« on: 10 25, 14, 10:18:40:PM » Reply

NBA Hall of Famer Charles Barkley spoke candidly about the problems facing the black community when appearing on a Philadelphia radio station, accusing “unintelligent,” “brainwashed” African-Americans of keeping successful ones down.

While appearing on “Afternoons with Anthony Gargano and Rob Ellis,” Barkley was asked about a rumor that Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson was getting criticism from his black teammates for not being, quote, “black enough.”

Barkley went on a long monologue on the subject: ”Unfortunately, as I tell my white friends, we as black people, we’re never going to be successful, not because of you white people, but because of other black people. When you’re black, you have to deal with so much crap in your life from other black people. It’s a dirty, dark secret; I’m glad it’s coming out.”

Barkley said that young black men who do well in school are accused of “acting white” by their peers. “One of the reasons we’re never going to be successful as a whole, because of other black people. And for some reason we are brainwashed to think, if you’re not a thug or an idiot, you’re not black enough. If you go to school, make good grades, speak intelligent, and don’t break the law, you’re not a good black person. And it’s a dirty, dark secret.”

“There are a lot of black people who are unintelligent, who don’t have success,” he continued. “It’s best to knock a successful black person down because they’re intelligent, they speak well, they do well in school, and they’re successful…”

“We’re the only ethnic group who say, ‘Hey, if you go to jail, it gives you street cred.’ It’s just typical BS that goes on when you’re black, man.”

http://dailycaller.com/2014/10/25/charles-barkley-unintelligent-blacks-brainwashed-to-keep-successful-black-men-down-video/
littleeye
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 10 25, 14, 10:41:27:PM » Reply

It appears the truth is slowly coming out. The worst enemies of the black community are themselves and white liberals.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #2 on: 10 25, 14, 10:47:54:PM » Reply

(( The worst enemies of the black community are themselves and white liberals. ))

You got the first part right.  The second part is debatable...
darkflower

« Reply #3 on: 10 25, 14, 10:48:15:PM » Reply

That happens in other races too. Nerds and geeks are hardly considered cool for any color.

And whether or not that phenomena is worse for blacks, that does not let white racists off the hook.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Is it due to racism?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory