Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 06:34:51:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653363 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Sarah Palin responds to party brawl episode... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Sarah Palin responds to party brawl episode...  (Read 62 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« on: 10 25, 14, 01:55:25:PM » Reply

...and I tend to agree w/ her statements

http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattlepolitics/2014/10/24/sarah-palin-breaks-silence-the-party-brawl-wasnt-funny/

I think it was an embarrassing episode and recall commenting, when it was big news here on the forum, I asked, isn't Ms. Palin a private citizen?  How many rag mags are still following her around trying to get upskirt shots and salivating over her?

Kinda pathetic, don'tcha think, that a news agency would waste time on this, given she hasn't announced any intentions to seek office again, nor is she out there trying to drum up money or support for a cause or a political party.

But there is also another way of looking at it...at least, as a family, they are willing to stand up for each other and are "men enough" to take a punch.

Now, we know that yes, they are willing to stand up for each other...no matter how embarrassing and as the truth comes out as to how her daughter's "police interview" was likely misused in the news, I say, you go Sarah, give em' hell!
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 10 25, 14, 02:08:38:PM » Reply

The Palin girls were attacked and they fought back.

Where are the feminists to condemn the attackers and applaud the women who stood up to them?
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #2 on: 10 25, 14, 02:59:13:PM » Reply

Sarah Palin has been bashed and abused ever since she hit the political scene.  "They" can't leave her alone or her family.  However the Palins can take it and have proved so.  The media and others who still perpetuate the Palin bashing are ugly, irrelevant and should be ashamed of themselves. 

It's not newsworthy.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #3 on: 10 25, 14, 05:12:10:PM » Reply

Um, who threw the first punch?

As I recall it was Sarah's son who started the fight, because he was no man enough to control his emotions.

I guess the Palin girls can't take insults, or give them, so they resort to fighting?
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 10 25, 14, 06:29:00:PM » Reply

What happened that forced the Palin son to do that?  It was probably some cowardly verbal assault, if not actions that appeared threatening, on the Palin women.
Mystic
Are you dumb all the time or just when I'm around?
Honored Member

My guess is - all the time.

« Reply #5 on: 10 25, 14, 07:41:50:PM » Reply

Sarah being "private citizen" has nothing to do with nothing.

She is famous and as soon as she say or do something stupid, because that's what she does best, will be reported.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #6 on: 10 25, 14, 07:46:12:PM » Reply

Everyone has a Top end to their pushing point, or a line that must never be crossed.  Good for the Palin clan.  They've been tormented by the Left for 6 long years.  Which is 6 years longer than any Lefty could ever tolerate.
fun n games
Honored Member

« Reply #7 on: 10 26, 14, 01:41:06:AM » Reply

The Palins make their own torment.  There are no lefties that are tormenting them because the Palins are yesterday's news and they don't like that.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #8 on: 10 26, 14, 02:10:51:AM » Reply

Horsecrap. The Palins are always Todays News....  Nobody here could name even one day which the Palins have been forgotten...

You want to know why we like Sarah Palin so much?
Its because she is the FIRST woman to make the Left stand up in shock and realize it IS possible for a Woman to be President and that it won't be a Democrat!   

She shocked the baby Abortionists because she was a highly intelligent, beautiful, self assured woman, who not only had a great career, but a family and a Down baby that she didn't abort. 

She proved a woman could have it all and not lose her self worth, her ethics, her morals, or her integrity.  In other words, she had to be destroyed before she became a positive influence on the young women of the Left.  Do you have any idea what a catastrophe that would have been?

duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 10 26, 14, 07:28:05:AM » Reply

There are no lefties that are tormenting them

You make a claim like that and expect us to believe you are sober??? 
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #10 on: 10 26, 14, 08:33:42:AM » Reply

how many police reports have been filed on you and your family when you take a limo to somebody else's birthday party? it is funny to see you assholes squirm and deny and deflect any kind of reality when it comes to your stupid fuck right wing heroes and their feet of clay. BUT THEY STARTED IT!  MOMMY, HE TOUCHED ME FIRST!  these are supposed to be grown ups with grown up children and they end up in a fucking brawl?  has that ever happened to you and your family?  are you saying the limo driver dropped them off at the wrong event? 
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 10 26, 14, 01:42:53:PM » Reply

With that post from horseshit duddy, I rest my case that the lefty is fucking nuts.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Sarah Palin responds to party brawl episode...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory