Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 12:02:46:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660138 Posts in 298558 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Lets be honest: There is not a one of us on this board that can say 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Print
Author Topic: Lets be honest: There is not a one of us on this board that can say  (Read 3611 times)
dont-blameme
Contributor

« on: 10 25, 14, 11:42:59:AM » Reply

for sure that Obama was or wasn't born in Hawaii or Kenya! We wasn't present at his birth so all we  have is what we have been told! It could be the truth or it could be a lie!

We know papers can be forged, we know people will lie for any number of reasons.! But we can all be assured the truth will come out one way or the other, it always does!
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #1 on: 10 25, 14, 12:12:32:PM » Reply

(( It could be the truth or it could be a lie! ))

If you think it is a lie, then prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt.  You can say it's a lie, but proving it's a lie, is something altogether different.  Your next comment will probably be: If it isn't a lie, prove it.  Well my answer to that is:  I don't think it is a lie, so I have nothing to prove...
Baretta19

« Reply #2 on: 10 25, 14, 12:30:25:PM » Reply

Do you HONESTLY believe the blindly devoted liberals on this board would ever question ANYTHING about Obama, anyone with ONE OUNCE of intelligence would have to at least raise an eyebrow considering the information that has been presented but without goose stepping morons this board wouldn't be any fun
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #3 on: 10 25, 14, 12:33:05:PM » Reply

jigsaw,

Pretty tough since dictator obama paid big bucks having the evidence removed.  My belief is, his mother and grandmother manipulated records to make it look as if he was born in Hawaii...when in fact he was born in Kenya and brought to the U.S. shortly after birth.   The main question I have...is why his father's race was listed as African, when the correct term would have been Negro in 1961? Do you have an answer for that...jigsaw?
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

« Reply #4 on: 10 25, 14, 12:47:00:PM » Reply

The facts will prevail over any beliefs. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fax ~ That is bullshit and you know it.  It's a waste of time even going down that road...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(( The main question I have...is why his father's race was listed as African, when the correct term would have been Negro in 1961? Do you have an answer for that...jigsaw? ))

As I recall, back in the 50's and 60's I called blacks either Black, African or nigger.  Correct terms are not always used in some areas.

Besides what different does it make "African" or "Negro",  same thing.  One is a name and the other is a slang of a the name...

duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 10 25, 14, 01:04:49:PM » Reply

Here are some Africans for you, jiggyboo.  Call them Negoes, if you prefer.

dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 10 25, 14, 01:12:41:PM » Reply

Do you HONESTLY believe the blindly devoted liberals on this board would ever question ANYTHING about Obama, anyone with ONE OUNCE of intelligence would have to at least raise an eyebrow considering the information that has been presented but without goose stepping morons this board wouldn't be any fun
How right you are! The same blindly devoted liberals would have voted for Hitler had he survived and came to America and run for office as a democrat.

But we can all be assured the truth will come out one way or the other, it always does!
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #7 on: 10 25, 14, 01:15:10:PM » Reply

It makes a difference Jigsaw, when the accepted practice and standard terminology for birth certificate compliance, at the time, used Black, Negro or Negroid, and not African.  The people who issue birth certificates know the law and the terminology, so why wasn't it used?

I still happen to believe he was born in Kenya, and brought back to Hawaii a month or so after his birth, where his influential grandparents secured him a US birth certificate.
Baretta19

« Reply #8 on: 10 25, 14, 01:36:49:PM » Reply

A research of the laws in Hawaii at the time should be enough to raise an eyebrow, As long as ONE of the parents were an American citizen then their child could be claimed as "American" regardless of the COUNTRY of birth.

The other significant fact is his SS-#, Obama has NEVER explained how he has a Conn SS-#.

I'll agree nobody knows for CERTAIN except blind devoted morons too scared to question the Anointed One
JigSaw-II

« Reply #9 on: 10 25, 14, 04:33:38:PM » Reply

(( I still happen to believe he was born in Kenya, ))

Of course you are entitled to your beliefs.  But that doesn't make it a true fact.  The only thing that really matters on that BC is "Place, time and date of birth".  If you really believe Obama's Grandparent had anything to do with altering his BC or doing the things you claim that did, then prove it.  Otherwise I will take Obama's BC at face value... 
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #10 on: 10 25, 14, 04:45:45:PM » Reply

I didn't say it was fact, I was merely stating my opinion.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #11 on: 10 25, 14, 05:09:34:PM » Reply

If this is a problem for you, then you should NOT even consider voting for Ted Cruz, as he was born in Canada.

He is the Canadian Candidate.

His dad is a Closet Cuban COmmie, and he has NEVER been in public office before.

Just look at how many real friends he has in Congress...  None.

He would a DISASTER for America if he were president or anywhere near real power.

The guy is an embarrassment to Texas and a megalomaniac.
Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Lets be honest: There is not a one of us on this board that can say
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory