Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 04:11:35:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660975 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: YOUR SECOND AMENDMENT - Even the Left can Understand. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: YOUR SECOND AMENDMENT - Even the Left can Understand.  (Read 879 times)
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #12 on: 10 25, 14, 12:46:14:AM » Reply

(( Name them! ))

Why??
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #13 on: 10 25, 14, 12:54:54:AM » Reply

(( Because you can't... ))

Now that is something you will never know, will you Jim??
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #14 on: 10 25, 14, 01:31:09:AM » Reply

Actually I cared so little that I deleted my post before you replied, but apparently you quoted just before I deleted. But, I still don't care. It was off the main topic anyways.

hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #15 on: 10 25, 14, 06:08:35:AM » Reply

even big ron reagan was for the assault weapon ban.  only idiots are against it.  has nothing at all to do with the second amendment.  the second amendment clearly states "arms," which would include all military weapons, from nukes to shoulder fired ground to air missiles.  i would assume even the most confused right wing gun nut NRA stooge would be against shoulder fired ground to air missiles being legally sold to anyone who could buy one, so why is the second amendment involved when people with IQs want assault weapons to be where the common sense ban begins, not at shoulder fired ground to air missiles?  if you believe the government has the right to ban shoulder fired ground to air missiles then you should have no problem with the government banning assault weapons. it is exactly the same rationale.   
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #16 on: 10 25, 14, 07:13:48:AM » Reply

"Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom? Congress shall have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ... The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the People."
— Tench Coxe, 1788.

The following are links to each state, each of which will include links to locally-maintained constitutional militia Web sites.

AlabamaHawaiiMassachusettsNew MexicoSouth Dakota
AlaskaIdahoMichiganNew YorkTennessee
ArizonaIllinoisMinnesotaNorth CarolinaTexas
ArkansasIndianaMississippiNorth DakotaUtah
CaliforniaIowaMissouriOhioVermont
ColoradoKansasMontanaOklahomaVirginia
ConnecticutKentuckyNebraskaOregonWashington
DelawareLouisianaNevadaPennsylvaniaWest Virginia
FloridaMaineNew HampshireRhode IslandWisconsin
GeorgiaMarylandNew JerseySouth CarolinaWyoming

http://www.constitution.org/mil/mil_us.htm
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #17 on: 10 25, 14, 07:21:40:AM » Reply

bullshit.  fuck those gun nuts.  right wing dickheads, like david koresh and tim mcveigh and the two las vegas gun nut cop killers and the assholes that brought their women and kids to be human shields when they came to help racist welfare rancher bundy defy the law. 

* bundy militia snipers.jpg (69.16 KB, 606x404 - viewed 20 times.)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #18 on: 10 25, 14, 07:36:50:AM » Reply

Texas Constitutional Militia

The militia activities conscious of themselves as the Texas Constitutional Militia are organized by county, and, because of the large size of the state, at the time of this writing the counties are divided into regions that approximately coincide with telephone area codes. There are also militia training activities that are not county-based, such as the Texas Light Infantry (TLI), which provide training for the county-based units.

For more information see the Texas Militia Papers.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #19 on: 10 25, 14, 07:41:41:AM » Reply

fuck them.  they have no real authority.  bunch of right wing christian extremist gun nuts, like koresh, mcveigh, those two las vegas cop killers and those chickenshit "militia" assholes that brought their wives and children to be human shields when they came to help racist welfare rancher bundy defy the law. 

* bundy militia snipers.jpg (69.16 KB, 606x404 - viewed 21 times.)
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #20 on: 10 25, 14, 07:58:23:AM » Reply

Nah.  Fuck you, horseshit duddy.

When we want a cowardly idiot,'s opinion, we'll call for you.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #21 on: 10 25, 14, 08:00:34:AM » Reply

chickenshit stalker says what?  why do you even bother, moron?  same old stupid fuck lame attempt at an insult.  same old avoidance of trying to make any kind of actual point.  go fuck yourself, boy. 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #22 on: 10 25, 14, 08:10:27:AM » Reply

Although the leaders of the early republic engaged in bitter partisan conflict, there was no disagreement on the value of the right to keep and bear arms in a free state.

Tench Coxe was the leading interpreter of the meaning of the right to keep and bear arms in the first four decades of the republic.   To Coxe and his contemporaries, the Second Amendment guaranteed the right of every freeman to own, possess, carry, and use rifles, muskets, pistols, and other firearms for self-defense, hunting, and militia purposes, including resistance to oppression. Private arms were constitutionally protected, although uniformity for militia purposes suggested the wisdom of governmental purchase and distribution of public arms to the general populace.  Given the centrality of the right to arms in a free state, the development of the American firearms manufacturing industry was worthy of national encouragement.

The individual right to keep and bear arms went unquestioned in the early republic, but no one championed it as vigorously over such a long span of public service as did Tench Coxe. The sentiments of the generations that built the Constitution and the new nation are summarized aptly by Coxe's words written in retirement: "His own firearms are the second and better right hand of every freeman ...."

"As civil rulers, not having their duty to the people duly before them, may attempt to tyrannize, and as the military forces which must be occasionally raised to defend our country, might pervert their power to the injury of their fellow-citizens, the people are confirmed by the next article in their right to keep and bear their private arms." --- Tench Coxe (1755–1824), writing as "A Pennsylvanian," in "Remarks On The First Part Of The Amendments To The Federal Constitution," in the Philadelphia Federal Gazette, June 18, 1789, p. 2 col. 1
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #23 on: 10 25, 14, 08:20:43:AM » Reply

grow a pair of balls, jerkwater, and you won't be so afraid to go out in public without a gun.  why are you so afraid of getting your ass kicked, boy?
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: YOUR SECOND AMENDMENT - Even the Left can Understand.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory