Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 12:56:05:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660538 Posts in 298598 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: ISIS ‘Militants’ Now Using Banned Chemical Weapons Against Iraqis 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: ISIS ‘Militants’ Now Using Banned Chemical Weapons Against Iraqis  (Read 36 times)
keno

« on: 10 24, 14, 06:14:45:PM » Reply

http://www.jammiewf.com/2014/isis-militants-now-using-banned-chemical-weapons-against-iraqis/

Hard to fathom how these savages to ignore a piece of paper saying these weapons were banned. It’s almost as if the bad guys won’t follow the law.

Isis militants have used
chlorine gas
 against Iraqi security forces in multiple incidents, officials in Baghdad have said.

At least 11 Iraqi security personnel have been admitted to hospital with
symptoms
 which are consistent with chlorine gas poisoning, the use of which is prohibited under the Chemical Weapons Convention.

Though the specifics of the attacks remain vague, witnesses have been quoted as seeing yellow smoke filling up the sky during the attacks.

“They were panicked, we were panicked. We initially thought it might be a more serious gas, a nerve gas or an organophosphate,” Kasim Hatim, director of a hospital facility located in Balad where the victims are being treated, told the Washington Post.

The incident took place in mid-September when several Iraqi police officers who were “dizzy, vomiting and struggling to breathe” were taken to the hospital, which is about 80km from Baghdad.
US officials have said they are looking into the matter.

Now that Obama’s back from the closed-door big bucks fundraiser at the Rockefeller estate maybe someone can let him know.

“We are aware of the reports but cannot confirm details and are seeking
additional
 information. The use of chlorine as a chemical weapon is an abhorrent act. These recent allegations underscore the importance of our work to eliminate chemical weapons in this volatile region.”

While we’re at it, can we also eliminate these subhumanoids?

If
confirmed
, this will be first
time the
 Sunni insurgent group, which has been terrorising Iraq and Syria, have used chemical weapons in the battlefield.

wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 10 24, 14, 06:22:19:PM » Reply

Not really a chemical weapon per-say more like a chlorine gas canister from a swimming pole system or water treatment plant and an explosive.
keno

« Reply #2 on: 10 24, 14, 06:44:06:PM » Reply

Is it being used as a weapon? Is it a chemical?
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 10 24, 14, 07:29:03:PM » Reply

Kinda reaching now aren't you keno
KensanIV

« Reply #4 on: 10 24, 14, 07:48:00:PM » Reply

What the hell is wrong with Libs? Are they brain dead? Chlorine Gas is part of the WMD'S... and needs to be controlled.  Sure it can be used for other purposes.. As can most weapons on the list.  Otherwise, it wouldn't exist.

You remind me of Hooty when Hamas were tossing hundreds of rockets per day into Israel.. He said, "They are puny rockets."  As if, that should not be a concern.

Perhaps someone needs to toss some gas canisters and a few puny rockets into the DNC.

What kind of Americans are you guys?  For damn sure if ISIS were on the outskirts of your town... You sure as hell would expect someone to defend you from this nothing gas or the puny rockets.

I'd donate for a ticket to Syria for you guys to join up with ISIS. You are worthless citizens.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #5 on: 10 25, 14, 06:40:36:AM » Reply

kenyan probably thinks mustard gas is used on hot dogs and therefore the same as chlorine if it is used as some sort of chemical agent.  what you morons do not understand is- CHEMICAL WEAPONS ARE NOT AS LETHAL AS CONVENTIONAL WEAPONS, ESPECIALLY CHLORINE, WHICH IS MORE OF AN IRRITANT IN ANY BATTLEGROUND TYPE SCENARIO.  even our own experts have pretty much concluded chemical and biological weapons are just too unstable and too dangerous for our own soldiers to try and use as weapons and too hard to pinpoint and use effectively to be of even as much military value as conventional weapons.  you little boys are letting your right wing masters frighten you, and tell you lies about how there really were wmds in iraq before and after we invaded, when that is simply not true.  left-over, highly degraded, toxic goo from the early 90's are not weapons, they are dangerous toxic waste that is best left alone. 
KensanIV

« Reply #6 on: 10 26, 14, 09:00:03:PM » Reply

Why don't you go there and take a bite of it?  dumbshit!!! - Nah!  You were too much of a fag and too fat to get in the military.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 10 27, 14, 05:33:30:AM » Reply

Pig boy forgets that chlorine was banned by the Geneva Convention.  I suppose because it wasn't a very good killing agent.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: ISIS ‘Militants’ Now Using Banned Chemical Weapons Against Iraqis
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory