Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 08:10:48:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663394 Posts in 298874 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Valerie Jarrett's name pops up again... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Valerie Jarrett's name pops up again...  (Read 102 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #12 on: 10 24, 14, 02:06:21:PM » Reply

The truth shall set you free...
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #13 on: 10 24, 14, 02:09:47:PM » Reply

you say you can read.  go read a little bit about what a fucking piece of shit david horowitz is, asshole.  WHY DO YOU BELIEVE STUPID FUCK RIDICULOUS RIGHT WING SOURCES THAT MAKE FOX AND RUSH LOOK LIKE THE NY TIMES IN COMPARISON?
Baretta19

« Reply #14 on: 10 24, 14, 02:46:48:PM » Reply

could you name even one democrat that has proposed that,

ROFL - Thanks for demonstrating your TOTAL IGNORANCE and BLIND DEVOTION.

Senator Dianne Feinstein

Dianne Feinstein, the senior Senator from California, who is leading the gun control push in the Senate said in a 1995 interview, after getting her assault weapons ban passed, “If I could have banned them all – ‘Mr. and Mrs. America turn in your guns’ – I would have!”

NY Governor Andrew Cuomo said in a radio interview in late December (audio below), “Confiscation could be an option…mandatory sale to the state could be an option.”

Former NY Mayor Ed Koch (deceased)

Former top Democratic mayor Ed Koch said he wants to ban all guns for everyone except law enforcement

Attorney General Eric Holder

The Obama administration’s Attorney General Eric Holder doesn’t suggest banning or confiscating guns. He just thinks we should brainwash the American people into wanting to get rid of guns.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #15 on: 10 24, 14, 04:53:59:PM » Reply

total lies.  taken out of context, dummy.  feinstein was talking about ASSAULT WEAPONS BEING SOLD, NOT CONFISCATED, AND ONLY ASSAULT WEAPONS, and the assault weapon ban bill she championed a year ago GRANDFATHERED EVERY ASSAULT WEAPON ALREADY OWNED BY PRIVATE CITIZENS.  she was not talking about all guns, just ASSAULT WEAPONS.  PERIOD. ...and you provided no quotes for the other guys so i can refute it.  YOU CANNOT PROVE A NEGATIVE.  show a source where even the very liberal koch talked about a total ban...i know holder never did. 

CROWLEY: So you have Senator Manchin saying, look, this has to be more than a gun ban. We have -- Senator Harry Reid, the majority leader in the Senate saying I just don't think this is going to pass. And he doesn't want to bring up something and waste time if it doesn't pass. The president's first major speech out of Washington this term is going to be on immigration.

So what I'm wondering is whether you feel -- this has been a rhetorical priority. I wonder if it's a legislative priority.

FEINSTEIN: Well, let me say this. This has always been an uphill fight. This has never been easy. This is the hardest of the hard.

What does bother me is I have seen weapons spawned and grown and now in the hands of younger and younger people over these years. I think you reach a point, as I said earlier, where enough is enough. Do military style assault weapons belong on the streets of our cities? And the answer, according to the United States Conference of Mayors, according to major chiefs of police, according to the largest police organization in the world, is absolutely no.

So we do have support, don't mistake it.

CROWLEY: But would you concede that in the United States Senate, this -- the assault weapons ban in particular is a very tough road, because it's not just Republicans, as you know you have fellow Democrats.

FEINSTEIN; I conceded, because the NRA is venal. They come after you, they put together large amounts of money to defeat you. They did this in '93. And they intend to continue it. Well, the opposite can take place...

CROWLEY: Are they venal, or do they just disagree with you?

I mean, is the NRA venal, or do they disagree with you on a matter of policy?

FEINSTEIN: The NRA has become an institution of gun manufacturers. This morning on the front page of The New York Times, I was reading about their program now to provide weapons and training for youngsters from eight years old to 15 years old. And this is supported by the gun manufacturers.

In other words, here is a whole new group of people that we can get these weapons to. They just don't happen be adults, they're children.

CROWLEY: Children with guns, certainly in terms of sport and hunting is not a new phenomenon in a lot of places. The NRA would say, listen, we train them. We want to make sure people who have guns know how to use them. But I wanted to ask about the NRA. And in particular, I wanted to just sort of -- this is kind of -- this is Wayne LaPierre, as you know, is one of those who is going to fight you tooth and nail on this. And a couple of things he said over time.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

WAYNE LAPIERRE, VICE PRESIDENT, NRA: Politicians pass laws for gun-free school zones. In doing so, they tell every insane killer in America, that schools are the safest place to inflict maximum mayhem with minimum risk. (LA PIERRE IS SO FUCKING PARALYZED WITH MENTAL ILLNESS AND GUN NUTTERY HE BELIEVES ANYBODY GOES TO KILL CHILDREN JUST BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT!!!!!  HOW FUCKING INSANE DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO BELIEVE THAT?  DOES HE THINK A GUNMAN WITH AN ASSAULT WEAPON COULD NOT BUST INTO A CHUCKY CHEESE AND MOW DOWN ABOUT 40 KIDS IN A FEW SECONDS AND THE ONLY THING THAT STOPS HIM IS IT IS NOT A FREAKING GUN FREE SCHOOL ZONE?  THIS IS THE GUY YOU ASSHOLES WORSHIP?Huh?)

Politicians have no business and no authority denying us the right, the ability, and the moral imperative to protect ourselves and our loved ones from harm.(i agree, that is why assault weapons should be banned)

(END VIDEO CLIP)

CROWLEY: Wayne LaPierre is coming before the judiciary committee. He'll be one of the witnesses. What are you going to ask him?

FEINSTEIN: Oh, I don't know at this time. But you can be sure I will have some questions for him.

I actually debated him I think on CNN and other channels back in '93 and '94. I know his position. It has never changed.

What has changed in this country is the continued use of these weapons. When we had the first mass shooting in 1966, '67, the Texas bell tower, I thought this was just an aberration. But it hasn't been, and the malls, the theaters, the businesses, the law practices, and now the schools.

For me, Sandy Hook was an epiphany. Sandy Hook I realized that a woman who had guns, who kept them I assume in a respectable area, she also had a son and that son is quite possibly was mentally disturbed. He got a very powerful weapon. And he went out with that weapon and he killed 5 and 6 and 7-year-olds I understand with 3 to 11 bullets in each of their bodies with a weapon that had the velocity of which could really rip these bodies apart. That should not be able to happen.

Now this was a young man, he apparently knew weapons. He knew how to use weapons. He chose to use them against the most defenseless.

Here's a question, does government have an obligation to protect those children? I believe we do. I believe we do.

CROWLEY: Just a quick question on this, because I want to ask on a couple other subjects, and that is could you see your way clear to a school security program or to saying listen, I do think there maybe be should be armed guards at some of these schools?

FEINSTEIN: Of course. And there are. One-third of the schools in America today have school guards. There were two at Columbine. They couldn't get to the shooter. And that is the problem with this thing. Having school guards really isn't the whole answer. The more you have these weapons, these military style weapons that with the single stock of the AR-15 can be made fully automatic, the minute you have it in the Sandy Hook killer's hands, you have a devastating weapon.
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #16 on: 10 24, 14, 09:22:11:PM » Reply

HEY PIG BOY WHY ARE YOU LIMP WRISTED LEFTIES SO CONCERNED ABOUT THE BAYONET LUGS?
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #17 on: 10 24, 14, 09:41:41:PM » Reply

Who pays you to fucking lie to us, horseshit duddy?
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Valerie Jarrett's name pops up again...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory