Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 04:46:20:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662345 Posts in 298769 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Feral Caucasoid Punks Go Nuts At Pumpkin Fest- Obama Plays Golf 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Feral Caucasoid Punks Go Nuts At Pumpkin Fest- Obama Plays Golf  (Read 171 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« on: 10 20, 14, 06:47:56:AM » Reply

what could possibly go wrong?  feral white youths, beer AND a pumpkin fest?  that is a recipe for disaster!  and where was obama?  playing golf?

A college party gone awry near the annual Keene Pumpkin Festival turned into a riot scene on Oct. 18, with dozens of people injured, fires in the streets, and mayhem across the city, according to press reports.

According to reports, hundreds of students gathered at a party near the annual festival earlier this afternoon and it quickly got out of hand.

Police in riot gear showed up at the scene to break up the large gathering and students reportedly began pelting them with beer bottles. Tear gas and pepper balls were then shot at the students. As more police showed up, according to reports, more students also showed up. Police from all over the state were called in to assist.

According to posts on social network sites, there was a lull in the rioting at one point in the late afternoon but as the sun set, more students arrived and more rioting occurred. The Keene Fire Department is reporting numerous injuries, according to The Boston Globe.

At around 10 p.m., the Massachusetts State Police reportedly sent 100 state troopers to the scene to assist. There were some reports that the New Hampshire National Guard might be called in to quell the rioting.

Gov. Maggie Hassan issued a statement saying that first responders were on the scene and were working to defuse the situation.

“I was in Keene this afternoon and met with our public safety officials and visited the medical tent and other volunteers,” she said. “We will continue to monitor the situation and provide any assistance necessary to Keene.”

Keene State College also issued a statement putting the bulk of the blame on “out-of-town visitors” who had come into the city for the pumpkin festival.

“Keene State College administrators have been coordinating closely with the City, and continue to do so. Keene State is also communicating regularly with students and parents of current students. Incidents in the city, not on Keene State’s campus began to increase again by mid-afternoon on Saturday. One large assembly on Winchester Street drew multiple responses from Keene Police on Saturday afternoon. The College is not able to report on injuries or arrests -- these incidents do involve Keene State students, and also visitors to Keene.”

The pumpkin festival is an all-day annual family event where organizers attempt each year to break the record for the most carved pumpkins in one location. Last year, the event set a new world record of 30,581 carved pumpkins. Next year will be the festival’s 25th year.

* feral white boys.jpg (844.66 KB, 2000x2502 - viewed 6 times.)

* feral white boys1.jpg (63.66 KB, 750x422 - viewed 6 times.)

* feral white boys2.jpg (65.92 KB, 600x800 - viewed 6 times.)
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #1 on: 10 20, 14, 06:53:21:AM » Reply

Police in riot gear showed up at the scene to break up the large gathering and students reportedly began pelting them with beer bottles. Tear gas and pepper balls were then shot at the students. As more police showed up, according to reports, more students also showed up. Police from all over the state were called in to assist.

Yup. And the riot was put down as it should be.

I haven't heard of any civil rights cases out of this. Have you?

Also, I read where a bunch of students showed up the next day to apologize and clean up their mess.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #2 on: 10 20, 14, 06:57:08:AM » Reply

fuck you.  goddamn.  there were plenty of videos and news reports of BLACK PEOPLE STOPPING OTHERS FROM LOOTING IN FERGUSON, WHO WENT INTO THE NEIGHBORHOODS TO TRY AND MAKE SURE THEY KEPT IT PEACEFUL, THE MESSAGES FROM THE PARENTS OF THE MURDERED UNARMED TEENAGER WHO CALLED FOR PEACE AND STAYING WITHIN THE LAW.  racist asshole. 

protesting an unarmed kid getting shot down like a dog by police- bad and naughty

going crazy at a pumpkin fest- no biggie.  somebody apologized. 
Local5th

« Reply #3 on: 10 20, 14, 07:00:15:AM » Reply

You are the race baiting racist here ho boy.

I didn't mention Ferguson. You did.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 10 20, 14, 07:05:48:AM » Reply

Keene State College students quickly cleaned up from a chaotic weekend Sunday after violent parties near the city's annual pumpkin festival.

The parties around the school coincided with the annual Keene Pumpkin Festival, where the community tries to set a world record of the largest number of carved and lighted jack-o-lanterns in one place.

Mallory Pearce, a sophomore and vice president of the student body, said she saw a car flipped over in a parking lot, another car being destroyed and people being pepper-sprayed.

While Pearce was extremely disappointed in the violence, she said her faith was restored when about 200 volunteers showed up Sunday morning to clean up.

"We all recognize that we made a mistake and we're going to do better next year," she said. "We're not going to let this happen again."

Not all were part of the disturbances, but at least 14 on Saturday and early Sunday appeared related to the unruly behavior. Most involved disorderly conduct or alcohol-related offenses.

Student Body President Bobby Graham said he was disgusted by the destruction he saw, and said he believes most of the perpetrators were not Keene State students.

"We are devoted to our community and very much engaged with our community," he said.

Brian Mazzola, a junior, said most of the students in his apartment building decided to stay inside Saturday night after hearing about the brewing trouble.

Mazzola, too, was heartened by the cleanup effort.

"We take pride in our school," he said. "This isn't an accurate representation Keene students or the institution."

Ruth Sterling, whose company manages the festival, said the violence did not spill over into what she called "a truly beautiful event."

The Associated Press · Concord, N.H. ·  Oct 19, 2014
Baretta19

« Reply #5 on: 10 20, 14, 07:27:02:AM » Reply

there were plenty of videos and news reports of BLACK PEOPLE STOPPING OTHERS FROM LOOTING IN FERGUSON,

Yeah because all the stores had already been emptied, I do like you white guilt dick sucking morons, your FEAR of anyone darker than you is a HOOT, You're the type to stand by and watch as your wife or daughter are brutally raped by some brotha, after all they deserved it right..LOL
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #6 on: 10 20, 14, 07:44:11:AM » Reply

you chickenshit racist right wingers can dish it out, but you can't take it.  start apologizing for white punk ass kids doing the same thing black punk ass kids have done...but a tiny percentage apologized!!  but some helped clean up!  that shows how great white people are and blacks are so feral and naughty!  you racist assholes are sickening.  you cherry pick and nitpick this actual story, which i purposely posted to just see how many of you would rise up to defend white assholes who riot and destroy property and hurt people who are just nearby while you pile and high five and applaud the MANY MORE POSTS THAT POP UP EVERY TIME A MAJORITY BLACK BUNCH OF ASSHOLES DO EXACTLY THE SAME THING.  look at how many posts by your fellow chickenshit racists are just on the front page talking about "feral blacks" and trying to defend a cop murdering an unarmed teenager in the street. 
daroadie
Honored Member

« Reply #7 on: 10 20, 14, 07:45:02:AM » Reply

Get off this Board Nigger HO!
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #8 on: 10 20, 14, 07:54:43:AM » Reply

Get off this Board Nigger HO!

finally!  a reply from a racist right winger that is not so overtly racist. 
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« Reply #9 on: 10 20, 14, 07:57:22:AM » Reply

Unlike the destruction and theivery of the feral negros in ferguson, this example has not cost the taxpayers 5.7 million dollars.....

Maybe the feral negros of ferguson should take the lead as these students did and rebuild what they have destroyed in ferguson instead of continuing to protest, destroy property and threaten civilized People who rightfully do not give a shit about a dirtbag criminal feral negro who was properly put down by law enforcement.....
Local5th

« Reply #10 on: 10 20, 14, 07:59:59:AM » Reply

a cop murdering an unarmed teenager in the street. 

You can't be talking about the Brown shooting. A felon was shot in that incident.

And what's the deal about unarmed? In Ferguson the cop didn't know Brown was involved in a theft or unarmed until after the fact. So that information is not relevant to the case.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #11 on: 10 20, 14, 08:03:20:AM » Reply

shooting an unarmed person with his hands up from 20' away is not pertinent?  are you on drugs?  if brown had a gun and was pointing it at the cop, NOBODY WOULD HAVE PROTESTED, MORON.  the fact he had no gun and had his hands up is a bad thing, stupid, regardless OF THE FUCKING COLOR OF ANYBODY INVOLVED, ASSHOLE.  if this had been a white teenager, you assholes would have been talking about overly aggressive cops, not defending the cop.  and he was not a felon, and even if he was, stupid, that does not mean any cop can shoot him if he wants to. 
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Feral Caucasoid Punks Go Nuts At Pumpkin Fest- Obama Plays Golf
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory