Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 11:36:12:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661010 Posts in 298649 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Black(feral) Youth Gang Behind Brutal Attacks at U of I Campus in Cham 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Black(feral) Youth Gang Behind Brutal Attacks at U of I Campus in Cham  (Read 28 times)
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« on: 10 20, 14, 05:44:32:AM » Reply

Hundreds of years and some still cannot be civilized......

Put the in a cage or put them down.....

Illinois has CCWP, there is no reason some of these dirtbag feral negros are alive, waste them....

Black(feral) Youth Gang Behind Brutal Attacks at U of I Campus in Champaign

The beatdowns took place during 3 and 4 AM on Saturday night.

The targets were random and attacked for no apparent reason.

There have been 45 similar assaults near campus since October 1st. ABC7 reported:

The ABC7 I-Team is reporting a rash of random attacks near the University of Illinois flagship campus. A safety alert for students was posted after Champaign police say five students were jumped and beaten by a roving gang over the weekend.

One-by-one early Saturday morning, a gang of men attacked several people as they walked down streets near the U of I campus. For about an hour, the gang roamed a small section of Champaign and police say they targeted random victims, beating them to the ground, in what resembles a big city gang ritual.

The beat-downs took place between 3 a.m. and 4 a.m. on Saturday, with five victims at four different locations near the U of I campus.

Even though it was overnight, the attacks took place on residential streets and there were witnesses.

Police say a group of six to eight men battered innocent victims as they walked on these streets. The targets were random and they were attacked for no apparent reason, according to police, thrown to ground and kicked in the head and body.

Some victims told police the attackers had jumped from vehicles; a cell phone was stolen. There were no life-threatening injuries, but three people were treated for facial wounds, cuts and bruises.
daroadie
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 10 20, 14, 06:18:02:AM » Reply

My guess is Oboner gave them the Go Ahead.  Divide and Conquer.
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #2 on: 10 20, 14, 10:30:31:AM » Reply

Car pulls up gang gets out--you start running and they come after you! Halt Pull the Glock mdl.22 and dump all 15 rnds of 40S+W into the bunch and then call police to come sort the mess out!!
  Driver of car speeds off and crashes trying to get away=
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Black(feral) Youth Gang Behind Brutal Attacks at U of I Campus in Cham
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory