Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 08:56:57:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653704 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards: Killing My Baby “Wasn’t A Diff 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards: Killing My Baby “Wasn’t A Diff  (Read 34 times)
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« on: 10 19, 14, 06:22:24:PM » Reply

Coming from the head of America’s largest abortion mill, why am I not surprised?
Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards: Killing My Baby “Wasn’t A Difficult Decision”…

Via LifeNews:

The head of the nation’s biggest abortion business disclosed today that she herself had an abortion and apparently it was no big deal to take the life of her unborn child.

Planned Parenthood does over 330,000 abortions on an annual basis and Richards opened up about her own abortion in an essay published in Elle on Friday, writing that she thinks of more women share their abortion decisions it will stop the “stigma” surrounding abortion.

“I had an abortion. It was the right decision for me and my husband, and it wasn’t a difficult decision,” Richardswrites. “Before becoming president of Planned Parenthood eight years ago, I hadn’t really talked about it beyond family and close friends. But I’m here to say, when politicians argue and shout about abortion, they’re talking about me — and millions of other women around the country.”

Richards doesn’t provide the details surrounding her abortion — how old the baby was at the time of the abortion or why she ended her baby’s life rather than carrying the pregnancy to term or considering adoption.

Keep reading…
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 10 19, 14, 06:45:31:PM » Reply

Maybe it didn't belong to her husband, and she was worried about it's dark color if it was allowed to be born?
daroadie
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 10 19, 14, 08:08:56:PM » Reply

Would that be the Kids Daddy standing next to Her?  She probably gave up a Future Nobel Prize Winner.  Or was it the Gun pointed at Her Head to make that Decision.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #3 on: 10 20, 14, 12:22:57:AM » Reply

What a dark heart it takes to view the killing of an innocent child as not being difficult!
JoFox

« Reply #4 on: 10 20, 14, 02:38:03:AM » Reply

Not surprising, it wouldn't be for someone without a conscience, heart, or soul.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards: Killing My Baby “Wasn’t A Diff
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory