Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 02:53:25:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653490 Posts in 297927 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The Left sure do like their Cop Killers. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: The Left sure do like their Cop Killers.  (Read 26 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 10 01, 14, 04:27:34:AM » Reply

Decision to let cop killer Abu-Jamal give commencement speech 'despicable,' widow says

A Vermont college's selection of convicted cop killer Mumia Abu-Jamal as commencement speaker is a “despicable” decision that should be reversed, his victim's widow told FoxNews.com.

Maureen Faulkner, whose husband Daniel was gunned down by Abu-Jamal in 1981, was shocked to learn of the selection by undergraduate students at tiny Goddard College in Plainfield. Abu-Jamal, who will not attend the event and whose speech will be pre-recorded, received a bachelor of arts degree from the 245-student liberal arts college in 1996 through a correspondence program.

“It’s not appropriate,” Faulkner said. “His freedom was taken away when he murdered a police officer in the line of duty. It seems like our justice system allows murderers to continue to have a voice over the public airwaves and at college commencement. It’s despicable.”

Abu-Jamal, born Wesley Cook, was sentenced to death following a high-profile trial in Philadelphia. His sentence was later reduced to life in prison without parole for killing Faulkner, a 25-year-old patrolman who scuffled with Abu-Jamal’s brother during an early morning traffic stop. Abu-Jamal, a member of the Black Panther Party, was wounded by a round from Faulkner’s gun and a .38-caliber revolver registered to Abu-Jamal was found at the scene with five spent shell casings, according to trial testimony.

People need to start realizing that there’s right and wrong in this world. It seems like no one thinks about that."
- Maureen Faulkner, widow of former Philadelphia cop Daniel Faulkner

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/09/30/despicable-decision-to-allow-abu-jamal-to-give-college-commencement-speech

hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #1 on: 10 01, 14, 05:52:48:AM » Reply

he was convicted, so i don't understand the decision to let him give the speech.  but there sure is a lot of doubt it happened like the authorities say. 
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« Reply #2 on: 10 01, 14, 06:03:50:AM » Reply

There is doubt that he killed Officer Faulkner, are you serious....
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #3 on: 10 01, 14, 08:41:58:AM » Reply

the circumstances are very cloudy.  have someone read the whole story to you from a reliable source, then explain it. 
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

« Reply #4 on: 10 01, 14, 12:02:19:PM » Reply

Hey dumbass, he shot him in the back and when he was on the ground the dirtbag cop killer shit him four more times in the face....

The dirtbag cop killer was found by responding police with the gun he used that was matched to the bullies taken from Faulkner...

What is cloudy about that, dumbass....
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 10 01, 14, 01:33:44:PM » Reply

HO'S BRAIN
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #6 on: 10 01, 14, 02:13:10:PM » Reply

nothing like that according to many witnesses.  you are a kool aid drinking piece of shit that only believes whatever your paid off right wing shills tell you to believe, bitch. 
John Adams

« Reply #7 on: 10 01, 14, 03:16:27:PM » Reply

Really, what do your witnesses say happened.....

This should be entertaining.....
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #8 on: 10 01, 14, 03:21:50:PM » Reply

nothing like that according to many witnesses.  you are a kool aid drinking piece of shit that only believes whatever your paid off right wing shills tell you to believe, bitch. 

Actually, that's you.   "You can always tell what the Left are up to... By what they accuse you of."

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The Left sure do like their Cop Killers.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory