Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 10:23:03:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653660 Posts in 297945 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Child Abuse. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Child Abuse.  (Read 33 times)
KensanIV

« on: 09 30, 14, 11:45:29:PM » Reply

You know I read earlier this morning about the children in the nightclub who were 11 years old being out at 3am in the morning.

Compared to this incident and what happens when social workers don't do their job is far far worse.  Yes of course I know that the social agencies where only allowed so far into this home.  These parents were collecting almost 40,000 per year in welfare benefits and neither of them worked.

Can you imagine a 10 year old who weighed in at 16 pounds?

HARRISBURG – Kimberly and Jarrod Tutko Sr. didn't have jobs, but they collected $3,191 per month in disability payments and food stamps.

PS... These parents were both white.  My wife looking at the photos said..."Why in the hell does she have a perm and streaking in her hair when she had so many needs at home?" 

Those payments, which totaled $38,292 annually, were the sole source of income for the family, which included six children, according to court records released Monday.

The details of the assistance were laid out in court records supporting homicide charges against the couple in connection with the starvation death of their 9-year-old son, Jarrod Tutko Jr.

The couple received $710 monthly for Jarrod Tutko Jr.'s disability, and $710 each for two of Jarrod Jr.'s disabled sisters. A 14-year-old sister is hearing-impaired and an 11-year-old sister is in a vegetative state.

The couple also collected $710 monthly for Jarrod Tutko Sr.'s disability, according to the seven-page affidavit of probable cause. The family also received $351 monthly in food stamps.

Jarrod Tutko Sr., told police he last saw on his son alive on July 27. He didn't check on him again until July 29, when he noticed the boy was dead in his feces-covered bedroom, which lacked a bed and working lights. The door locked from the outside.

****Jarrod Tutko Sr. told his wife about the death Aug. 1 and they called police, which kicked off a criminal investigation. An autopsy showed the boy weighed 16.9 pounds at death – just 11 pounds more than when he was born more than nine years ago.****

Kimberly Tutko told PennLive last month that Medicaid paid for the children's doctor visits and prescriptions.

Seriously, we can bitch about the careless mothers etc...But what goes on behind closed doors can make a big big big difference in a child that may grow up. 
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 09 30, 14, 11:59:02:PM » Reply

A lot of questions needs to be asked in this case, or horror story once things are uncovered.
littleeye
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 10 01, 14, 12:39:20:AM » Reply

What is really sad is that the state abets this behavior. Thousands of children are no more that pawns in a game where feckless dregs pretend to care for them and feckless government bureaucrats pretend to monitor these so called parents. Social justice is just plain evil in the hands of government employees. The road to hell is paved with good intentions and Democrats prove this everyday.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #3 on: 10 01, 14, 05:58:45:AM » Reply

What is really sad is that the state abets this behavior. Thousands of children are no more that pawns in a game where feckless dregs pretend to care for them and feckless government bureaucrats pretend to monitor these so called parents. Social justice is just plain evil in the hands of government employees. The road to hell is paved with good intentions and Democrats prove this everyday.

i would suggest you go adopt some homeless kid then i realized what a gigantic mistake that would be to expose your insane right wing ramblings to any child.  do you even realize how fucked up you are, moron?
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #4 on: 10 01, 14, 07:49:33:AM » Reply

You know I read earlier this morning about the children in the nightclub who were 11 years old being out at 3am in the morning.

Compared to this incident and what happens when social workers don't do their job is far far worse.  Yes of course I know that the social agencies where only allowed so far into this home.  These parents were collecting almost 40,000 per year in welfare benefits and neither of them worked.

Can you imagine a 10 year old who weighed in at 16 pounds?

HARRISBURG – Kimberly and Jarrod Tutko Sr. didn't have jobs, but they collected $3,191 per month in disability payments and food stamps.

PS... These parents were both white.  My wife looking at the photos said..."Why in the hell does she have a perm and streaking in her hair when she had so many needs at home?"  

Those payments, which totaled $38,292 annually, were the sole source of income for the family, which included six children, according to court records released Monday.

The details of the assistance were laid out in court records supporting homicide charges against the couple in connection with the starvation death of their 9-year-old son, Jarrod Tutko Jr.

The couple received $710 monthly for Jarrod Tutko Jr.'s disability, and $710 each for two of Jarrod Jr.'s disabled sisters. A 14-year-old sister is hearing-impaired and an 11-year-old sister is in a vegetative state.

The couple also collected $710 monthly for Jarrod Tutko Sr.'s disability, according to the seven-page affidavit of probable cause. The family also received $351 monthly in food stamps.

Jarrod Tutko Sr., told police he last saw on his son alive on July 27. He didn't check on him again until July 29, when he noticed the boy was dead in his feces-covered bedroom, which lacked a bed and working lights. The door locked from the outside.

****Jarrod Tutko Sr. told his wife about the death Aug. 1 and they called police, which kicked off a criminal investigation. An autopsy showed the boy weighed 16.9 pounds at death – just 11 pounds more than when he was born more than nine years ago.****

Kimberly Tutko told PennLive last month that Medicaid paid for the children's doctor visits and prescriptions.

Seriously, we can bitch about the careless mothers etc...But what goes on behind closed doors can make a big big big difference in a child that may grow up.  

and why do right wingers seem so intent on making sure the race of the victims or the parents or the attackers is known in any story?  how does that change anything?
KensanIV

« Reply #5 on: 10 01, 14, 10:13:58:AM » Reply

Race is the only thing that comes to mind when comparing this story to the 3am nightclub incident.  Obviously the nightclub was black... These folks who mistreated this kid are white. I placed the race there to show that these parents were white, and that no race gets exclusive rights to mistreatment of this nations children.

But to pacify you, the social workers ionvolved were black, and they didn't do their jobs very well.

In your liberal mind ho daddy - Wasn't this story showing that there is really no difference in parental stupidity and race doesn't matter.

Or do you wish me to be a racist like you?
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #6 on: 10 01, 14, 12:15:07:PM » Reply

It sounds to me as if these poor children were abused to the point that they became the next increase in funding.

I hope that this is thoroughly investigated...how sick can parents be that they are so callous and uncaring?
KensanIV

« Reply #7 on: 10 01, 14, 07:14:57:PM » Reply

They have been charged with murder, In addition it seems they could be guilty of blatant stupidity, but they knew how to find the welfare offices. 
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Child Abuse.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory