Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 07:11:37:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653387 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Increasing number of girls flocking to woods to hunt deer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Increasing number of girls flocking to woods to hunt deer  (Read 67 times)
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #12 on: 09 30, 14, 11:03:44:PM » Reply

Most people in this country don't even know anyone that hunts anymore.

That may be true in the nut house you reside in wvit. For the rest of us that's just not the case.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #13 on: 10 01, 14, 06:02:59:AM » Reply

god.  you gun nuts are so fucking insane. it costs more per pound to go hunt deer than it does to just go buy it, or buy filet mignon.  ONLY STUPID FUCKING CLOWNS LIKE HUNTING!!  why would you want to kill a peaceful beautiful animal like a deer if YOU ARE NOT HUNGRY AND DO NOT HAVE TO?  what is wrong with you stupid fucking morons?  i don't know anybody who hunts anymore, mainly because it costs so much, it is such a hassle and they finally figured out they really don't like having to kill a beautiful animal if they do not have to, like normal people figured out a long fucking time ago. 
Local5th

« Reply #14 on: 10 01, 14, 09:16:07:AM » Reply

it costs more per pound to go hunt deer than it does to just go buy it, or buy filet mignon.

If you live in the city you may be right. But if you live in God's country it doesn't cost much to shoot a deer while sitting on the deck drinking coffee.
wvit1001

« Reply #15 on: 10 01, 14, 09:25:10:AM » Reply

Local I doubt your old ass could manage to get a deer out of the field and back to the house, much less butcher, wrap and pack it. What do you do shoot them and then call for help?
Local5th

« Reply #16 on: 10 01, 14, 09:35:00:AM » Reply

Wvitt, I imagine I can out ride, out rope and out work you ass on a bad day.

As for getting a deer back to the house I can use the gator or scoop on a tractor. It's much easier than throwing bales of brome or sacks of feed.
wvit1001

« Reply #17 on: 10 01, 14, 09:47:20:AM » Reply

You still dreaming of the days back when you were young and strong local. Now your just old and bitter.
Local5th

« Reply #18 on: 10 01, 14, 10:04:57:AM » Reply

Now your just old and bitter.

I love each day and marvel at it's beauty wvitt.

God has been good to me.
wvit1001

« Reply #19 on: 10 01, 14, 10:32:41:AM » Reply

Why are you such a bitter old fart then relying on made up bullshit to maintain your goofy opinions?
Local5th

« Reply #20 on: 10 01, 14, 10:36:54:AM » Reply

Why are you such a bitter old fart then relying on made up bullshit to maintain your goofy opinions?

Why are you so wrong all the time wvitt?
wvit1001

« Reply #21 on: 10 01, 14, 10:39:48:AM » Reply

I'm not wrong all the time.  You're the one who has to rely on bullshit and made up stupid crap to support your opinions.
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #22 on: 10 01, 14, 11:25:38:AM » Reply

Knock it off wvitt

Every opening day of deer season here in Western NY The fields are full of Orange people and the schools looks like a Pumpkin Fest with all the kids wearing orange coats to school[proud to show off the hunting license on the back]

As to cost of deer meat== one license=Master all game ,,$45.00 number of deer permited -2 doe and 1 buck, My last buck dressed out over 150lb and filled the freezer  If I shoot a doe or two I have the freezer filled and need to give away some meat...Deer are Very Plentiful In NY state!!
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Increasing number of girls flocking to woods to hunt deer
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory